That is unresponsive, Binkogusai. I'm seeing a pattern here.

Also sounds like you're trying to shut me up. Therefore, barring any objection from the suitors, I'll give you some more:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: VOTE RIGGING AT RNC and OTHER ATTROCITIES

There is ample evidence coming my way of first hand accounts of the atrocities that took place at the RNC Convention floor.
Both parties are a national disgrace and I've become very glad that Ron Paul will not be running in "their system" as a Republican. Our only hope as a free country is to dismantle and destroy both parties and that will be done when the global monetary crash hits. (This is a real event quite likely to occur in September!) Best be prepared & get your money out of the Bank now. A few days AFTER a Banking Holiday, many banks are to reopen operated by the U.S. Treasury & Notes; they intend to exchange your present Federal Reserves Notes (a.k.a. dollars) with New U. S. Treasury Notes (New Dollars) which will be backed by Metal, most likely gold, and have REAL Value. This is exactly what John F. Kennedy had planned to do when he signed documents on November 14, 1963 to Borrow the Gold to back the intended UST notes. The Global Banking Criminal Cabal had him murdered EIGHT DAYS LATER so that they could continue to STEAL from us with their Fraud Agencies like the IRS and PHONEY bank foreclosures. WE collectively have been making Monthly Payments on alleged Home Mortgages and Credit Cards Loans on our own money...... THEFT BY DECEPTION, set in motion back in 1913. Ron Paul and other good guys are doing their best to put a stop to this PRIOR to the Phoney Set-Up Election by the Cabal as BOTH obama & romney ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR CRIMINAL MEMBERS OF THE EVIL CABAL.

Between now and the election the MONETARY CHAOS must begin and the criminals must be arrested. And there is talk of just that happening very soon. The Good Guys are livid as they have tried to do everything legally and by the rules without disrupting the apple cart but now they know that it will not be possible.

More inside scoop in tomorrows Friday Road Trip.
Stay safe out there.
Bix