Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Notorial Protest

Apostille?An apostille is an official document certifying that the notary who performed a particular notarial act was a notary in good standing at the time of the notarization. It also certifies the authenticity of the notary?s signature and seal.

Documents that will require an apostille will be destined for countries that have signed the Hague Convention on Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents.

It is important to understand that the apostille does not authenticate the contents or effect of the document in any way. It pertains strictly to the notary?s authority to perform notarial acts on the date of the specific notarization and the authenticity of the notary?s signature and seal on that particular notarial certificate.

Certificate of Notarial Authority?Documents destined for jurisdictions within the U.S., or for countries that have not signed the Hague Convention, will not receive an apostille but will receive a certificate of notarial authority. The format of this certificate can differ according to the state that issues it. This certificate also authenticates the notary?s signature, seal and authority to act as a notary on the date that the notarial act was performed. It does not authenticate the contents or effect of the underlying document in any way.

Welcome to the real world: A notary public (or notary or public notary) in the common law world is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business.

A notary's main functions are to administer oaths and affirmations, take affidavits and statutory declarations, witness and authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents, take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances, protest notes and bills of exchange, provide notice of foreign drafts, prepare marine or ship's protests in cases of damage, provide exemplifications and notarial copies, and perform certain other official acts depending on the jurisdiction.[1] Any such act is known as a notarization.

The term notary public only refers to common-law notaries and should not be confused with civil-law notaries.
    Last edited by Chex; 07-16-12 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    A notary's main functions are to administer oaths and affirmations, take affidavits and statutory declarations, witness and authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents, take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances, protest notes and bills of exchange, provide notice of foreign drafts, prepare marine or ship's protests in cases of damage, provide exemplifications and notarial copies, and perform certain other official acts depending on the jurisdiction.[1] Any such act is known as a notarization.

Thank you Chex!

BY; Can you find us an example of a Notary Protest Lien?

This is a short reply, I have not looked for an actual NPL but I'm sure they are out there.....

The Notary Protest Method (NPM) is an administrative technique based on the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) that involves the presentment of strictly commercial negotiable instruments to financial institutions such as banks, creditors, mortgage companies, etc.

Commercial negotiable instruments include things such as promissory notes, bills of exchange, bonds, and checks.

The NPM method provides an administrative, nonjudicial method that uses a notary public to create certified, court-admissible evidence that the financial institution has dishonored a financial instrument that you want them to accept.

Statutes exist on the law books in many states documenting and regulating how and under what circumstances this method may be used in several states.

If you go on the internet and search for the phrase "notarial protest", you will find that this is a procedure used all over the world. http://www.famguardian.org/Subjects/...ertDefMeth.htm

YSearch and Notary Protest, Common Law Venue website & also known as Dishonor

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    On topic;

I do not think that notary protest is among the duties of a notary. Here is a glimpse of notary guidelines. That leads me Here.

BY; please send an inquiry about Notary Protest and share it with us here?
    My basic logical (I feel) presumption was that you got your quote:

That you got your quote from my link to the American Society of Notaries. Please explain exactly where you got this quote from?

That you got your quote from my link to the American Society of Notaries. Please explain exactly where you got this quote from?

Link

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post

Link

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

BY; Can you find us an example of a Notary Protest Lien?

I would say that You misunderstood my Question ...

" Anyone here used this Process to get a lawful Judgement, and use that to file a Lien .?? "

I think your answer is, No.

I have spoken to a few people who use notary protest process. I do not have a lot of confidence in Wiki articles. It strikes me odd to try using that process as described in a negative averment to perfect a lien. Since 2007 there is the court securities statute that will likely end somebody trying it in federal prison.

Maybe there is a notary protest in this process?

JohnnyCash
    Who (or what) were you hoping to lien, BY?

But getting back off-topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    not that this is on Topic, Johnny

but here is my speculation

Millions of gov't Employee's need to get paid bi-monthly

They cannot get paid without the $...they are not going without a Check

I anticipate the Gov't milking the chicken by printing Money, until Inflation is so rampant no one can earn enough to pay the bills

I also anticipate the Gov't grabbing Federal & State Pension Funds first, then onto the Private Sector
    Oh, I don't see government checks stopping either. What might change however, is what the checks are payable in. That's something the bad guys never thought they'd live to see eh? As for milking chickens, well ... clearly you were raised on a farm. Grabbing retirements accounts would be a final move of desperation - unlikely - but I've got that possibility covered, already converted mine to gold, silver & bitcoin. Let's be frank Jessica, we're witnesses to financial warfare; the Bad Guys did have a plan for crashing the monetary system so they could bring in their NWO currency, but not this soon. The Good Guys have forced their hand and left the banksters unprepared, scrambling and desperate.

As has been said We are in the middle of the End Game but it's far from over. Their precious little Federal Reserve Note is going down and bringing your Sacred Tax Scam with it. Quite a sight to behold, eh!

My apologies for talking off-topic; if it bothers anyone we could move it HERE.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-23-12 at 08:12 PM.

"It strikes me odd to try using that process as described in a negative averment to perfect a lien."

Maybe Link

Interesting: Memorandum of judgment is a brief summary or outline of a judgment which specifies the name of the court that entered the judgment, date, amount, name of the party in whose favor and name of the party against whom entered. http://definitions.uslegal.com/m/mem...m-of-judgment/

Why do you need a notary protest when you can perfect a lien under the UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE?

They can't produce the contract it's plain and simple "Fraud"

Matthew 7:12

Like the "man" said: Quo warranto (Latin for "by what warrant?") is one of the prerogative writs, the one that requires the person to whom it is directed to show what authority he has..............were available only to the Crown...

We all know there is "No American Law" in the courts in our counrty today..."yet". Represent yourself and your interests, proceed 'in propria persona' (or 'pro per'). This is what you must sign on every court document next to your name....because 'pro se' means that you are legally representing yourself as your own attorney, which the court can then pervert to mean that you can be told by the court how to proceed with your case....using the fact that they can't reveal their own fraudulent Admiralty jurisdiction....

So: County Recorders are an integral part of property ownership. The foundation of what was to become the Recorder's office was laid in 1215 A.D. with the signing of the Magna Carta which provided for state protection of land ownership.

The United States Constitution provides every individual the freedom and right to own property in their own name.

That freedom is protected in the Office of the Recorder by permanently recording all original documents pertaining to property ownership and real property transactions.

This makes the County Recorder an integral part of property ownership.

Instruments filed with the Recorder?s office include deeds, mortgages, releases and assignments, property liens, as well as assorted federal, state and local liens.

Other documents included are veteran?s discharge papers, corporation papers, and instruments pertaining to the Uniform Commercial Code.

Have not read it, 2003 copy: http://www.mindserpent.com/American_...est_Manual.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chex; 07-24-12 at 02:21 PM.