Thread: Notorial Protest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    Difficult to prove, but yes, I believe so.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Difficult to prove, but yes, I believe so.

Is Larry WILLIAMS an Assistant District Attorney (ADA) in NYC?

JohnnyCash
    Don't know. The person posting as 'Larry Williams' at FreedomWatch admitted he was Famspear of Quatloser fame back in 2009 on page 264 and elsewhere there:
    Larry Williams commented . June 13, 2009 2:49 p.m.

And, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I am indeed Famspear (at Quatloos).
    Larry Williams commented . June 17, 2009 2:03 p.m.

Dear Rusty -
    [..]
    The mere fact that I recognize that the federal income tax is legally valid as presently administered IN GENERAL does NOT mean that the IRS is ALWAYS right. Indeed, people like me make a living fighting the IRS when it is our position (our client's position) that the IRS is wrong on a particular point.

Yours,
    Famspear ("Larry')
    http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/fo...ckson?page=264

give it up ...Johnny ...

You sure seem overly concerned as to my Identity ..

Sooo ... Just whom might You be ..??.. Escargot ..??

JohnnyCash
    Really Binbokusai, now is not a good time. I'm learning how Famspear came to be known as Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax [Scam]:

Name:  famspear.JPG
Views: 247
Size:  40.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

JohnnyCash
    What views?

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    give it up ...Johnny ...
    Actually it is you who should have given it up. Given it up long ago. You have lost to me and you gain no traction here; you know I'll never pay another dime in Income Tax, legally. But no, you & your boss wouldn't stand down, so the chance for a peaceful transition has gone and now we do it the hard way. All fiat gets destroyed. Checking, savings, 401k, money markets - everything. With one press on a keyboard.

THIS IS THE END GAME!

Are you ready for the Harvest?

why do You continue to waste Bandwidth on this ..??

Could not the Time be better spent on elucidation of these Issues ..??

there are folks here who are aware of my Identity, it does not seem important to them to "out" me

Johnny ... have You come Out of Your Closet ..??

c'mon ...
    we will still "respect " You .. go on, get it off Your chest, Johnny Cash ...

JohnnyCash
    That is unresponsive, Binkogusai. I'm seeing a pattern here.

Also sounds like you're trying to shut me up. Therefore, barring any objection from the suitors, I'll give you some more:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject: VOTE RIGGING AT RNC and OTHER ATTROCITIES

There is ample evidence coming my way of first hand accounts of the atrocities that took place at the RNC Convention floor.
    Both parties are a national disgrace and I've become very glad that Ron Paul will not be running in "their system" as a Republican. Our only hope as a free country is to dismantle and destroy both parties and that will be done when the global monetary crash hits. (This is a real event quite likely to occur in September!) Best be prepared & get your money out of the Bank now. A few days AFTER a Banking Holiday, many banks are to reopen operated by the U.S. Treasury & Notes; they intend to exchange your present Federal Reserves Notes (a.k.a. dollars) with New U. S. Treasury Notes (New Dollars) which will be backed by Metal, most likely gold, and have REAL Value. This is exactly what John F. Kennedy had planned to do when he signed documents on November 14, 1963 to Borrow the Gold to back the intended UST notes. The Global Banking Criminal Cabal had him murdered EIGHT DAYS LATER so that they could continue to STEAL from us with their Fraud Agencies like the IRS and PHONEY bank foreclosures. WE collectively have been making Monthly Payments on alleged Home Mortgages and Credit Cards Loans on our own money...... THEFT BY DECEPTION, set in motion back in 1913. Ron Paul and other good guys are doing their best to put a stop to this PRIOR to the Phoney Set-Up Election by the Cabal as BOTH obama & romney ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR CRIMINAL MEMBERS OF THE EVIL CABAL.

Between now and the election the MONETARY CHAOS must begin and the criminals must be arrested. And there is talk of just that happening very soon. The Good Guys are livid as they have tried to do everything legally and by the rules without disrupting the apple cart but now they know that it will not be possible.

More inside scoop in tomorrows Friday Road Trip.
    Stay safe out there.
    Bix

JohnnyCash
    My guess is that "Larry Williams" reincarnated himself as "Jesse James" over at that FreedomWatch site. He just re-appeared there yesterday with his own special blend of ridicule and psychobabble to steer folks away from LAWFUL MONEY:

http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/fo...te-hendrickson