Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Notorial Protest

thank you, David for getting back on Topic ..

How might we use this Process to advantage against a Court of No Jurisdiction ..??

JohnnyCash
    before I forget, Thank you for your elucidation of these Issues, BY. Most helpful.

And why would you want to use this process against a Court of No Jurisdiction ..??

Are you in some legal trouble? for your support of a system of taxation wholly unknown to our constitutions?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    before I forget, Thank you for your elucidation of these Issues, BY. Most helpful.

And why would you want to use this process against a Court of No Jurisdiction ..??

Are you in some legal trouble? for your support of a system of taxation wholly unknown to our constitutions?
    Now you are just badgering. Even if I am conversing with Jay, it is getting distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    thank you, David for getting back on Topic ..

How might we use this Process to advantage against a Court of No Jurisdiction ..??

I do not believe in Notarial Protest. I think there might be some application if you were tendered a faulty financial instrument but so is calling the police or the Secret Service. In any case, I cannot elucidate how notarial protest can be applied.