Thread: Article: A-China-Ca update

The Dragon's Gift: The Real Story of China in Africa (About China "in" Africa)

http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Gift-S.../dp/0199606293

I've heard stories about Chinese investors in the USA in "African-American" neighborhoods talking about things they intended to do in the manner of improvement to community, etc. almost as if they were foreign aid workers. Not saying that to be a bad thing. Just relating.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

China's growing embrace the world's leading experts in China's rise is to own [the] US.

Its Godlike

Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    China's growing embrace the world's leading experts in China's rise is to own [the] US.

Its Godlike

Hi Chex;

Are you saying that Godlikeproductions is Chinese?

Not at all David. I was referring to the article from Godlike Productions, if anyone posing to be godlike it is the Federal Reserve’s monetary system. Its all about the US Gives China Eminent Domain Over US Property.

I just don't want to be eating this .

By the way the 31 USC 371 was nice.
    Last edited by Chex; 01-24-13 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks my brother
    Chex........Ya'll gotta see this shit....HOLY GRAIL?

Skillet, You know David started it

Full Monitor

Yes there are two paths you can go on.
    Last edited by Chex; 01-25-13 at 07:01 AM.

That woke me up!

I am not sure about starting it but it brings back memories.

That guitar lead on Rocky Mountain Way - with the mouthing tube (whatever that's called) reminds me of Joe WALSH in City Auditorium. There was a little ledge in front of the speakers. I climbed up on the stage and was standing against the speakers for that. If you can imagine the sound going through you...

There was a caveman living in Manitou (limestone formations) who played a rendition of that fellow's 1994 song. I thought he was the author until now:

Last edited by David Merrill; 01-25-13 at 01:17 PM.