Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public officials without oaths of office

Public officials without oaths of office

Natural News dot com reports that California "public officials" involved in the Rawsome Foods raids lack proper oaths of office.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Natural News dot com reports that California "public officials" involved in the Rawsome Foods raids lack proper oaths of office.
    This makes my blood boil.

I'm more upset at the citizenry for not knowing what to do than the imposters for impersonating law enforcement.

There is a hell of a lot more than can be done than a mere motion for dismissal.

Conduct an official search at the Secretary of States office. If they find nothing, have them note it in a certificate of search.

File and prosecute a WRIT OF QUO WARRANTO on all alleged conspirators. That way, they have to prove up on record and in court.
    If the county, district, city attorney gets in the way, great ! Drag him into it all as well.

If you want to hammer the alleged conspirators from both ways, you can file a Title 42 action in federal court as well. Put the squeeze on .
    Last edited by shikamaru; 07-22-12 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    This makes my blood boil.

I'm more upset at the citizenry for not knowing what to do than the imposters for impersonating law enforcement.

There is a hell of a lot more than can be done than a mere motion for dismissal.

Conduct an official search at the Secretary of States office. If they find nothing, have them note it in a certificate of search.

File and prosecute a WRIT OF QUO WARRANTO on all alleged conspirators. That way, they have to prove up on record and in court.
    If the county, district, city attorney gets in the way, great ! Drag him into it all as well.

If you want to hammer the alleged conspirators from both ways, you can file a Title 42 action in federal court as well. Put the squeeze on .
    Sounds like an interesting game plan shikamaru.

I wonder if this can somehow be communicated to the Natural News folks?
    I don't know if any of them ever make it around to our little world here, near planet Merrill.

Even though the internet is an amazingly powerful tool, information still seems to move rather slowly sometimes.
    Treefarmer

The raw milk case, involving the public officials without oaths of office, just intensified.
    Natural News reports.
    Treefarmer

How about the ones who have them?

28 USC ? 453 : law.cornell.edu
    Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: ?I, XXX XXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as XXX under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.?

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    How about the ones who have them?

28 USC ? 453 : law.cornell.edu
    Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: ?I, XXX XXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as XXX under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.?

The clerk at the Secretary of State wrote in the note at the bottom click here. However we take a look at Scott and find that the defect must only be a short oversight, and cannot justify a prolonged operation of an office without the oath process in place.

You cannot consider this authority, but somebody at least went through the trouble of making multiple FOIA Requests.

Where there is an oath, there is the likely hood of there being a bond.

The bond is for protection of the government against the officer robed with the powers of the office.

This time the magistrates fail to produce their oaths and get up and quit the courtroom TWICE - full story from ...Here

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Where there is an oath, there is the likely hood of there being a bond.

The bond is for protection of the government against the officer robed with the powers of the office.

Where there is an oath and proper publication there is indeed a bond! It is the deep pockets of the state:

Where there is a bogus oath, and a vacant office there is a $5K Traveler's Insurance policy.

Do you see what is missing in the swearing of the oath process? [Hint: Dan dropped the authority and witness of God.]

In a way though it is comforting to know the local DA cannot prosecute me without involving the AG, whose oath looks remarkably like a financial instrument, a true bond. That would of course expose all those bogus convictions from a vacant office of the DA! In a way then, I am completely immune from prosecution around here. Knowledge is a powerful tool. It was a long, long road getting here.

Last edited by David Merrill; 08-07-12 at 12:14 AM.

There all different:

One is a coroner.. who has taken the lawfull oath called out in the Washington State Constitution
    CoronersOath.pdf

Looks like she gave the farm away.. swears to be a registered voter in the State of Washington.. legally domiciled in the State..
    AuditorPierceOath.pdf

To be the Body Politic ..........................or not to be that is the question?
    Last edited by Chex; 08-07-12 at 12:31 PM.