Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public officials without oaths of office

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    This makes my blood boil.

I'm more upset at the citizenry for not knowing what to do than the imposters for impersonating law enforcement.

There is a hell of a lot more than can be done than a mere motion for dismissal.

Conduct an official search at the Secretary of States office. If they find nothing, have them note it in a certificate of search.

File and prosecute a WRIT OF QUO WARRANTO on all alleged conspirators. That way, they have to prove up on record and in court.
    If the county, district, city attorney gets in the way, great ! Drag him into it all as well.

If you want to hammer the alleged conspirators from both ways, you can file a Title 42 action in federal court as well. Put the squeeze on .
    I Like the cut of your Jib shik................
    Mike Brown calls that carpet bombing.

Punish these actors to slow down the slave on slave violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    There all different:

One is a coroner.. who has taken the lawfull oath called out in the Washington State Constitution
    Attachment 883

Looks like she gave the farm away.. swears to be a registered voter in the State of Washington.. legally domiciled in the State..
    Attachment 884

To be the Body Politic ..........................or not to be that is the question?
    Dan MAY's oath shows conscience. He knows without God for a witness his office is vacant. His convictions are bogus so he offers a $5K insurance policy for anybody noticing his bad behavior.

Comes now, Charlotte, not known as Charlotte KEMPF as an extraordinary public minister or ambassador in diversity of citizenship, foreign consul, from the original estate and survey outside the scope of state districts and Federal Reserve districts outlined in ?16 of the Federal Reserve Act and Title 12 USC ?411. All administrative remedy has been exhausted culminating in the prodding by three USSC clerks advising Charlotte that she must enter the US supreme court via Writ of Certiorari. However even after the Tenth Circuit refused to hear new factual information that the district attorney and judge both were running constitutionally vacant offices at the time of trial the Court has now denied Certiorari.
    The main problem is that all the convictions MAY has presided over can now be overturned. But you are witness now to eloquent record forming. I will show you on the record that the US Supreme Court is now involved in covering up that the trial judge and the district attorney both had bogus oaths of office at the time of trial and they failed to ask Charlotte, By the way, we are prosecuting you from vacant offices. May we please have your consent to proceed?

The Tenth Circuit said:

...All the violations Kempf alleged in her complaint file in the district court were clearly ?judicial? in nature; the district court properly dismissed Kempf?s complaint.

With respect to the issues Kempf advances in her reply brief, they are not properly before us and we will not address them.
    The "issues" Charlotte advanced was discovery of MAY's bogus oath or office. The justices at the Tenth Circuit are saying that they will not address the issue!

(?Our general practice is to decline to address issues not raised on appeal until the reply brief.?).
    It does not matter when in the appeal process Charlotte discovered she was being prosecuted from vacant offices! Even with the Tenth ignoring the facts on such a flimsey premise, this issue was fully before the US Supreme Court in the fullness of discovery. So the US clerk of court is caught red-handed in the Cover Up. You are now witnesses to the extent you can believe what you are looking at.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Images Attached Images

"this issue was fully before the US Supreme Court in the fullness of discovery. So the US clerk of court is caught red-handed in the Cover Up. You are now witnesses to the extent you can believe what you are looking at."

David Merrill,
    Can you expound further upon this? I must be missing something with regard to the USSC process.

Quote Originally Posted by hobgoblin View Post
    "this issue was fully before the US Supreme Court in the fullness of discovery. So the US clerk of court is caught red-handed in the Cover Up. You are now witnesses to the extent you can believe what you are looking at."

David Merrill,
    Can you expound further upon this? I must be missing something with regard to the USSC process.

Happily! However I am likely to start a new thread about this in the next few days.

This is not process within the US Supreme Court as the clerk is rejecting it from being heard. Charlotte paid the correct filing fee for the certiorari and it presented clearly that she had been tried by a "judge" and "prosecutor" who both were running vacant offices. Not only that though, these same officials have years of bogus convictions already.

The process you are witness to is in another court. However cyberspace scarcely counts for a record - as a court of record. This is a court of Spirit. It is a court of truth. The main corruption occured by the Tenth Circuit justices. Lottie already knew about the trial judge being bogus and so she (Karla HANSEN) had no judicial immunity trial day. A judge has to conform to statute for immunity and she did not:

Look at the requirement to have an authority named "the everliving God" for her witness:

Mainly though Charlotte identified herself by signing "Charlotte" on the driver license card. She told the female motorcycle cop that she was not using the card for identification purposes. She was presuming that the female motorcycle cop would of course be the witness the prosecutor (the district attorney) would be bringing to trial. However on trial day a male police officer claimed to be the Stopping Officer:

This was her main cause for appealing but in the Tenth Circuit the justices maintained that HANSEN had judicial immunity so the her oath of office came up a vital point to that. She was running a vacant office. The Attorney General responded to the Appeal at that point and Lottie had a term to file a Response to the Response. At that time she discovered that the district attorney Dan MAY was also running a vacant office on trial day, compounding the invalid conviction, and entered this fact into the record. The Tenth Circuit judges claimed that items entered at that stage of the appeal were not worth looking at, and were not even before them!

What is that?

That is further Cover Up. Listen to them!

With respect to the issues Kempf advances in her reply brief, they are not properly before us and we will not address them. See Birmingham v. Experian Info. Solutions, Inc., 633 F.3d 1006, 1020 (10th Cir. 2011) (?Our general practice is to decline to address issues not raised on appeal until the reply brief.?).
    If the justices were to address this issue of the invalid offices of HANSEN and MAY they would open up the door for every conviction since early 2009 to be overturned! Not only that but Kirk Steward SAMELSON of this thread here is the chief judge running a vacant office and by being principal overseeing all the judges that means about every conviction in the Fourth Judicial District since 2009 is suspect...

The convictions I am speaking of do not come from cyberspace though. How do you get out of cyberspace? I am showing you how. Lottie bought me lunch the other day and I asked her if I might post her appeal on the Web. She was pleased about the idea. So look this over and write her or give her a call. I presume that anybody interested enough to climb out of the ether and have their phone on her digit grabber will be respectful of her time and presence, should they decide to speak with her and hear about her experience.

This is how you might become the Record and therefore in your own competency and awareness become the court of record reviewing the US Supreme Court's clerk of court behaviors. I will be providing more details when I compose the new thread, encouraging awareness. The clerk refunded by check Lottie's $300 lawful money and that is likely going back at them for an extraordinary writ coram vobis - like has been written out of the rules - from our court to yours. That will describe the malfeasance of office, and misprision of treason as graduating out of administrative appeal into the court of public conscience - like you calling Lottie for an interview.

We become the transactions and the bank. We hold the wealth by knowing who we are and controlling when we become registered usufruct, human animals, artificial entities, STRAWMEN etc., whatever you like to call IT, the CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST. And more importantly knowing that all attorneys know that any and every wet ink signature comes from a man or woman created in the image of God.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Interestingly Alfred Norman ADASK of Adask's Law sensed my using his blog as an echo chamber and became spooked. You can sense the paranoia in his irrational reaction. I have been banished from posting there and he has cleaned off all my replies to is baseless rants.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-10-12 at 09:16 AM.

stoneFree
    Whoa, on that docket for 2/15/11 "JUDGMENT by Clerk." Since when does a clerk judge? Is that LANGHAM?

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Whoa, on that docket for 2/15/11 "JUDGMENT by Clerk." Since when does a clerk judge? Is that LANGHAM?
    Until September or so. LANGHAM is resigning.

You touch the heart of the Libel of Review as an evidence repository. The clerk's judgment (Doc 10) you are speaking of was ordered by BLACKBURN (Doc 9). The clerk is in authority because the clerk knows and understands to follow the published Rules of Court. The suitor opens an evidence repository and utilized the clerk authority in the same manner to form a record of the truth.

Regards,

David Merrill.

NO RESPECT FOR PERSONS' in the Bible... 77 Instances - one situation to avoid Court and in appearing in any Public venue is bye RE-PRESENTING A Man as a PERSON A charged persons IDENTITY is therefore on paper only.Police Court Bank Persons exist on paper the persons listed below will concede that a Lawfully Named Man and not his legally NAMED person are subject to jurisdictions or Subject matter jurisdiction .
    a Name what,s in a NAME Christ,s Identity rests within Man, not in a PERSONS IDENTITY that exists only on paper warrants writs acts contracts .The Bible exists to IDENTIFY LAW God has Law for Men its imprinted within Christ is that within . God has hidden nothing if one went to visit a grave yard all anyone might identify is a NAME dead in man,s law now on paper as the estate recognized and written in stone.Gods law was man,s first and internal. Indemnity is that your first or last NAME. what ever the graven image . NAMED as PERSONS and NATIONS that's man,s colour of law designation. Christ's message nations yet divine this Biblical Law book accounts Man,s graven images as A PERSON the LINE I will administer justice without respect to persons, Is the coat and the family arms a length away from the vacant office. I've made this connection that's all, a day without a person is a day with Christ.Forgo picking battles with persons and fighting with the dead. TALKING with Tombstones.Again my opinion is all thats been invested words are arrested deeds are whats tested

28 USC ? 453 : law.cornell.edu
    Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: ?I, XXX XXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as XXX under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.?

Romans 2:11
    For there is no respect of persons with God.

James 2:9
    But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

Proverbs 28:21
    To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man will transgress.

Proverbs 24:23 |
    These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.

I just caught onto this thread and thought I would add a comment with regard to the oath of office. Please take note, it is not my smarts that has come up with this but rather studying hours and listening to others wisdom, such as Boris. I am sad to say that THEY ain’t going to follow the law until they are backed into a corner where there is no wiggle room.

By David’s comment: “If the justices were to address this issue of the invalid offices of HANSEN and MAY they would open up the door for every conviction since early 2009 to be overturned! Not only that but Kirk Steward SAMELSON of this thread here is the chief judge running a vacant office and by being principal overseeing all the judges that means about every conviction in the Fourth Judicial District since 2009 is suspect...”

This only demonstrates “so what, what are you going to do about it”? And really, in my opinion, they are correct – what are you going to do about the fact that 1. There is no oath of office or 2. If even there were, if they do not follow the law? Ultimately, it is their private game that we consent to participate.

So what is the solution? Well, 1. The fact that all public trustees receive a paycheck from the state is prima facie evidence that they have “some public duty” to perform. 2. That duty can only come from what is authorized by statute. 3. If the statue requires an oath of office and you can not get it, you have the right to presume it, since it is required and they are getting a paycheck. 4. We all have some knowledge that everything is under admiralty and it ALL basically falls under UCC [I wish I had a better understanding of the UCC, but I do not]. 5. If this is the case, what it means to me is that law just about no longer exists. 6. If law does not exist, part of the “war on the land under a national emergency” states in Lieber Code 101, “101. While deception in war is admitted as a just and necessary means of hostility, and is consistent with honorable warfare, the common law of war allows even capital punishment for clandestine or treacherous attempts to injure an enemy, because they are so dangerous, and it is so difficult to guard against them.” What this says to me is that they are allowed to trick, deceive, lie, etc as a matter of NECESSITY. We know that the words, by necessity, in essence mean “no law.” 7. It would seem kinda stupid “to war” in their “private domain” under their “rules of war” where they “must trick, deceive and screw you over”.

HOWEVER, they still must follow the rules of war and the UCC. This is how they get their “booty or prizes” under the 14th A, #4, So here is what Boris suggests – in my words:

Notice of Default - Acceptance of Dishonor

Having had the opportunity to discharge and acquit the matter ________ [and then list all the avenues you took to have this matter honorably taken care – signature by accommodation, usufruct, etc], it appears that ___________ [name of trustee and position] has defaulted in his public required duty to uphold his oath of office. Therefore, I accept for honor the fact that ___________

1. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the United States Constitution along with all of its provisions, demands and obligations.
    2. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the statutory laws of the United States under Martial Law Rule.
    3. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to United States Supreme Court decisions as a guide for policy making.
    4. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the Uniform Commercial Code.
    5. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to international law where the United States is signatory to treaty and/or contract.
    6. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the rule of usufruct.
    7. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to the Leadership Philosophy on the _________website
    8. You are NOT required to uphold and adhere to specifically 63C Am.Jur.2d, §241-250 and 5 CFR 2635.101 and therefore acknowledge, accept and agree that you act “outside” the bounds of your office/title in your individual capacity.

I therefore agree and consent under duress, coercion and threat to discharge your presentment conditioned upon there is no law in effect due to the national state of emergency as outlined under Senate Report 93-549, November 1973 and my failure to do as you demand will force grave and dire negative consequences upon me, a private man. The fact that I am forced by a belligerent claim by intermeddling in the “infant’s estate” is considered an act of belligerency, an enemy of the state so that you ____________ can personally profit and gain by gaining access to those Cestui que vie trust funds is something I find reprehensible but I have no other option.

Here is a check in LM for $______. Let me hope that this will not bring further harm to the United States by increasing the national debt.

Thank you and may God bless you.

John

These are just some thoughts on the matter. Obviously the matter is over something small, like a traffic ticket because “payment is offered” but you can modify this to your specific needs. I would then send this information up to US AG as Eric does not care about you, but those “pillaging the public trust for personal profit and gain.