Hi All!

I am happy to have arrived here after revisiting the research I started many years ago. I thought I would introduce myself in the hopes that this forum will see more of me upcoming. I personally don't have a whole lot to share which will edify others however my experiences and direct interactions at the least (in my younger years) has caused ME to question who I am, who "they" are, and how to interact with those surrounding me.

My interactions and questioning began at 16 years of age (give or take a few days, don't recall when I was born, wasn't there in cognizance). I will save the story for another time but will mention that I am now approximately 42 years of age and still am baffled by much of our world/society/environment.

My position on 12 USC 411, I don't have one as of yet. I came across it some years ago and put it out of my mind at the time. I revisited it recently due to a dispute with a client of mine (I am a contractor/consultant) and came across this forum.

I will concur there is something to 12 USC 411 but I have not yet come to the conclusion that it is what I think it is. I like to take things like this and code apart word for word, analyze and understand EVERY SINGLE word before I come to a conclusion for my own. I have done so in the last few weeks with 12 USC 411 and I can't debunk it. I have always believed that the words in USC mean EXACTLY what they say...albeit not in a common mans language.

There is something about the word "redeemed" in 12 USC 411 that I am pretty certain on my understanding of etymology. I figure that if I/we look at the individual words one by one and understand the history of the code, the application of the words/terms of the time of alterations to the code, it would make it clear to me and others of what the true meaning is.

I welcome any discussion and dissection of the words of 12 USC 411 (and other non-26 code) in the goal of educating myself more (I am selfish) and others, I suppose.

Thanks for listening!