Hello Everyone! I'm HBert and I have been an infrequently user of the Lost Horizons message board of Pete Hendrickson...though I don't fully have confidence in his theories. Sadly he sits in prison.

One of it's members mentioned David and the remedy here of redeeming FRN's for lawful money and I was very interested in knowing more...especially on how to effectively and lawfully conduct my business and my life without outside interference.

Wow! Do I have a lot to learn!!!!

I am eager to absorb each experience and post from those of you have been doing this for some time now and I want to gain confidence and competence for myself in the law so I can move forward with this. Please be patient with me as I ask questions...most assuredly ones that have asked a gazillion times before! Note that I WILL read case studies and all the links and info in order for it to sink in...in my case it can take a bit...but eventually it will. The truth, REAL TRUTH has a way of doing that!

I'm honored to be here and will now quietly sit in the front of the class giving my full attention!

Hbert