Thread: Another trick courts are using re: R4C

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowLaw View Post
    So what you're saying (and Treefarmer, too) is that I need to open up a counterclaim in the USDC using the Libel of Review.

What about all these other things you've been recommending? Are they still important; or is the LoR the most important piece of the puzzle to get these "gangstas" off my back? (Please excuse my slowness.)

I'll be working at getting the oaths of office next. Or maybe searching out the district court in this area to file the LoR.

Jethro too;

The Libel of Review (LoR) is dismissed out leaving you with an evidence repository wherein you build your Record. In this case with KnowLaw there will be some kind of flaw in the oaths of office (almost certainly). So you get that into the record and serve a certified copy on the local court. There will be likely then a bunch of obvious loopholes in process indicating that the prosecution has become voluntary. Of course if you cannot see them, and you do not understand arraignment and some of the other things we have spoken of here then you will perfect jurisdiction around you anyway.

The LoR does a lot more than set up an evidence repository.

Here is some Crosstalk between echo chambers:

What pray tell does a LoR do for me? It gives me cognizance of the United States Trust - prior to [1789] the Corporation and its Persons - created - Under its SEAL.

IT IS ALL VOLUNTARY - where do you place your trust? Be sure to vote - indictments are based on evidence - registration. Registration of Trust. For the Settlor is Sovereign and liable internationally to other States regarding its domestic affairs; therefore, the Settlor keeps books in regard to the acts of its Persons - it is called a Register of Deeds.
    That is a lot of trust law and the experience of a Libel of Review several years ago. That is what you are hearing. That kind of understanding enables one to speak to officials in a manner they not only understand but appreciate.

Peaceful inhabitant. Heir to the original estate.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-20-12 at 02:27 AM.