Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didn't hire an attorney to represent...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I like order in the universe - universal natural law if you will. It sounds as though Allodial accepts some kind of a rendition of the same too. Therefore we attribute a meaning to the cop saying and behaving the way he did.

My gut reaction based in this premise is that the attorney is an officer of the court. Therefore hiring an attorney is itself confession to a crime, to an officer of the court. In other words the judge he would be confessing to is just another attorney.
    Hiring an attorney might be also clue that you are going to argue rather than settle. Also, keep in mind that in some jurisdictions, cops are delegates of a State Attorney General (i.e. attorney at bar in the employ of such State). That might put an interesting perspective on the topic.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I like order in the universe - universal natural law if you will. It sounds as though Allodial accepts some kind of a rendition of the same too. Therefore we attribute a meaning to the cop saying and behaving the way he did.

My gut reaction based in this premise is that the attorney is an officer of the court. Therefore hiring an attorney is itself confession to a crime, to an officer of the court. In other words the judge he would be confessing to is just another attorney.
    Hiring an attorney might be also clue that you are going to argue rather than settle. Also, keep in mind that in some jurisdictions, cops are delegates of a State Attorney General (i.e. attorney at bar in the employ of such State). That might put an interesting perspective on the topic.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

stoneFree
    Thank you for those CrownTempleSociety docs Michael Edward & David. Only recently did I realize we have "Chancery Courts:"
    http://chancery10.com/judgedale.php

Couldn't help but notice Judge Dale was a 33rd degree York Rite mason.