Thread: Arrested for no license

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrested for no license

Hi all. I had an interesting day yesterday. I went to visit the FBI in Eugene, Oregon. I do not have an id and when I went in they were not thrilled about that. I told them I had an old dl in Alaska. They verified it in less than five minutes and let me enter the building. I had document I wanted to drop off ("rebuttal of presumptions"). After speaking to an agent, I was told they were not the right agency and referred me to the US ATTORNEY GENERAL'S Eugene office at the US COURT HOUSE. It was a little harder to get in there without an id, but I persisted and was able to secure a meeting with a mid-level staffer. She read the letter and discussed "national security" issues with me. She accepted the letter and assured me she would get it to the right department. I was close to being home and two sheriff's deputies came out of nowhere and pulled me over and said they pulled me over because I have a clear cover over my back plate. I do not have a license or insurance, but did register my vehicle three years ago and left the plates on so I wouldn't be hassled. Anyway, I was arrested for no license. Upon booking, I claimed my rights and demanded to see a judge. I was placed in a holding cell and ignored for two hours. Finally, I asked what would happen if I refused to consent to finger prints and photo. They said I would go before the judge, but they could not release me until they verified who I am. I let them process me and made sure I was recorded on the record doing so "under duress". I was told I'd be before the judge in an hour or two. I asked for a piece of paper and wrote the following: "I rebut the presumption that I am artificial person/legal fiction, PHILLIP MICHAEL SANDERS (SS#XXX-XX-XXXX). However, I am Phillip Michael of the Sanders family and the beneficiary of the cestui que trust attached to said fiction. As the Trustee, I trust you will honor your fiduciary duty and settle this matter so I can go home. Signed, Phillip Michael of the Sanders family, Without Prejudice". I made sure the camera had a good shot and asked for the message to be delivered. About three minutes later I was told the judge had something come up and that my hearing would be scheduled three weeks out. I left smiling. Today, I walked into the court house and dropped off a document ("arrest" 1-4). I live in a small, friendly town, so had no problem. Just walked in smiling and asked if the clerk could make sure a judge received my document. She accepted it and I left. I will keep you posted as to how this is received.

Oh, here's my wonderful mugshot. They wouldn't let me smile, so I look disappointed: http://www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/c...?bn=2012060530

The reason for my sudden confidence is I finally understand what the cestui que trust is. The IRS and Supreme Courts state that the taxpayer is the trust. I am the beneficiary. Depending on the venue, the public official is the Trustee. Testing this theory in earnest. I'll keep everyone posted.

Take care,
    Phillip Michael
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by outlierquest; 08-23-12 at 06:10 AM.