Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PCGS & Redeeming Lawful Money

RevDrBlimber started the thread with a slur on remedy, commenting from the Quatloser mentality. I projected retaliation and the members rallied to support RevDrBlimber, one of their long-time own. Jason tolerated my postings for quite some time and even deleted one of RevDrBlimber's retaliation threads. I view his two posts on the thread as a response to volumous complaints by members.

All in all, it is Wserra's comments and his thread on Quatloos that are the offense. Not Jason. He started the thread specifically to slur American remedy by putting Quatloos at the top of Google Hits for "Redeeming Lawful Money".

That's exactly why I think threads like this one are important. BTW, this thread is now the #1 hit for a google of "redeeming lawful money".
    In my opinion both threads reveal the feeble foundation under the resistance to legally abolishing the Fed. Before we get to the bottom of both pages I have shown great examples of how the IRS refunds full withholdings through redemption of lawful money. The IRS, courts and Congress, in plain English provide support and RevDrBlimber's slur thread came in the wake of my presenting Milam:

The entire basis of resisting understanding of remedy is to construe any interpretation to be in terms of metal. I feel personally that the 1933 Emergency coupled with Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements were both actions that formed an independence from gold as a fixed exchange rate for the US Dollar, and that this was a bad thing for the declining value of currency. However that is a fact of life that has determined the face value of the US note is pegged to that declining value of spending. The important point about Milam is that he had a right to redeem the note according to Title 12 USC 411.

The timing was revealing. I am not saying that RevDrBlimber was a shill for Wserra; only that he behaved like one. Wserra linked the PCGS thread on Quatloos and that provided me an opportunity to teach people about remedy. And to correct RevDrBlimber. The members of that forum though, reacted immaturely and that set me into utilizing the note/script history here in Colorado to explain and defend my insistence on posting there. This exposure of the Masonic Golden Rectangle in the local geography turned out to be quite distracting from a closed-mind perspective.

I learned something very useful about fiat currency in America. The Emergency began with the 1812 Era notes. The War of 1812 was and is an undecided war, fought around the 1811 Original Thirteenth Amendment, that would have basically prohibited Esquires (attorneys of the Crown Templars) from being in American politics.

The Original Thirteenth Amendment was cited law in the 1861 Laws of Colorado for the newly formed Territory and that all plays well for the Libel of Review process aquiring a competent witness, evidence repository, in the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States government 'saving to suitors' - the diversity of citizenship being whether one is in contract with the Fed through endorsement of its private credit, or not.

All in all, I cannot blame Jason for reacting the way he has. In fact, by leaving the thread Gallery of Trolls when Wserra had determined it would be removed, Jason has shown me a great deal of support or at least open-minded tolerance for what I already knew would be the rant that got me banished from his website.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-15-12 at 10:36 AM.

P.S. I enjoyed my PCGS excursion as another facet of synchronicity (being in the Zone) in my life. I went down to the American Numismatic Association (SE Corner of the Golden Rectangle) to find two exhibits on display; Money of the Civil War and The History of Money. [Insert thoughtful pause for Quatlosers to turn green...]

Percieving this museum to be public, albeit a Treasury vault too, I pursuaded the security guard that I have the right to photograph the exhibits so long as I do not disclose the nature of security devices to my "friends on the Internet". However I am not really sure just how many "friends" the amiable guard had in mind. I believe that the high resolution photos have been redacted for the post here, but that you can download full resolution if you want to view the displays more closely.

P.P.S. I noticed the authenticity of the tent display:

Last edited by David Merrill; 09-15-12 at 11:31 AM.

clearly there are those who would intentionally steal from you [us]. I am put at peace by this:

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them in order that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but ... those men which have not the seal of God upon their foreheads.

Rev 9:5 And to them it was given in order that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when it striketh a man.

Realizing that a scorpion has no stomach, its victim, once bitten, then becomes its agent. Their motto "just doing my job man". So I thank you for standing on the wall and trumpeting a warning - really just instruction - for those who can receive it. Basically a statement of responsibility for yourself "not on my watch" - and a life line of "help" to those who can receive it.

I appreciate your hard work.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!