Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawful money

Wow !!!

Now that was educational .

Since there is banknote currency and reserve currency, I'd bet there are two ledgers kept for each one.

Two books ......

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Since there is banknote currency and reserve currency, I'd bet there are two ledgers kept for each one.

Two books ......

The banknote currency I showed above was retired in 1944 I believe. Since then FRNs are redeemable at any FRB.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you Shikamaru!

I notice the currency says TREASURER OF "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA".

That is really interesting in light of: Article I. The Stile of this Confederacy shall be "The United States of America."
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I notice the currency says TREASURER OF "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA".

That is really interesting in light of: Article I. The Stile of this Confederacy shall be "The United States of America."

Thank you Michael Joseph. The timing of that particular example bridges and connects many dots about FRNs being bank markers and insurance policies.

Shikamaru;

Thank you for that Article. It is from a 1909 book by Victor MORAWETZ and that timing is important to me. I did not take time to read through carefully until this morning and of course am processing through a new demonstration that is being sanitized. I feel that I can describe it.

The IRS was threatening to levy a small company for $5K in penalties. The company called the IRS agent to work out a payment plan and the agent claimed no authority to deal but recommended the Abatement Form. The company filled out the form and Attached a typical Deposit Slip that had the Stamp on it. On the Attachment was:

III. We should not presume the IRS has the right to seize our property, as proposed. If the IRS were to levy our bank account property interesting legal and jurisdictional issues would result considering that a portion of said account contains redeemed lawful money pursuant to 12 USC Section 411.

For science sake I regret that there were four reasons given in argument so one might say that any or all contributed to the forgiveness. You should see a sanitized package of the documentation soon.

What I truly appreciate about your find Shikamaru is that in 1909 we find the banks keeping two separate ledgers between lawful money and bank notes.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-11-12 at 02:27 PM.

Good Morning Shikamaru;

I tried to share your Find with the Quatlosers:

Hello David Merrill,

You are receiving this notification because your post "Re: "Redeeming
    Lawful Money"" at "Quatloos!" was disapproved by a moderator or
    administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

Proof or silence.

--
    Thanks, The Management

JohnnyCash
    I get the exact same. And also the following. Since June 1st I've posted 20 times with 5 approved.

Hello Harvester,

You are receiving this notification because your post "Re: DMVP and People
    Who Know about Currency" at "Quatloos!" was disapproved by a moderator or
    administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

Claim of success in violating the law without providing verifiable proof.

--
    Thanks, The Management