Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The poet writes:

This World is not Conclusion.
    A Species stands beyond --
    Invisible, as Music --
    But positive, as Sound --

Realize that we live in a world that has been Churched to death. The Preacher standing in his pulpit spouting lies - or at a minimum half truths in ignorance - and competent men laugh when one approaches and says - Jesus Loves You. Well no duh. Time to get off the milk baby. It is time that ye be teachers and here we find those still on the milk. So a competent thinking man discerns the half truth and either is repulsed or tries to see thru the lie.

The nephew of Sigmund Freud laughing at the masses who trust in titles such as Doctor of this or Professor of that. Yet the flock are fleeced by a slick in a fancy robe and a large pulpit - who preaches feel good doctrine without a lick of meat from Scripture. No wonder the intelligent laugh at the Christians. Most who call themselves by that name are so damn ignorant they have not a bit of a clue there are two Jesus'. And most will be as the five virgins found wantiing and without the wedding feast. For they follow flyaway doctrines and gloom and doom end of days doctrines - everything and anything to tickle their ears. To think - well that hurts. Who needs to think when we have pastor.

Fact is the foregoing initial post is my foundational thoughts - I can post and defend that position because it is my position. I care not for this man and that man - that is how we ended up with these re-ligions that plague the world with this trite doctrine and that - remember the five loaves and two fishes - afterwards there were twelve baskets full of fragments - one for each of the twelve tribes. The WASP flies back and forth to the fig tree (smyrna and goat - female and male) and yet that dumb WASP and yes I mean it the way it was intended to mean in this generation - has no clue of what is in the Scripture.

God cannot die. Nor can man absent the express force of God.

How can I be saved asked the Pharisee - Come thru the waters of a woman and be born from the Spirit above. And everyone that is Born of God cannot die and cannot sin. Why? Because it is God that justifieth. And the Word of Truth states that all sin leads to death.

Yet how am I to judge another man. That is the role of God. So I say live and let live. For I cannot save any man - even myself. But I can choose this day the way of life - for me and me only.

So one asks - Can God die? Absurd.

Then another asks can Jesus die? Again, there are those who have no foundational belief that the Scripture is the Word of God. As such, Can God die or Can Jesus die has no value or significance to that one. So be it.

Yet, Yehoshua or Yehovah Saves cannot die just as no man has died. Yet again the Flesh dies. And the Sacrifice was the Flesh. As David my beloved picked up those five smooth stones from the brook - five senses.

And Abraham recognizes that on his left brain is Ai - a waste heap in comparison to the right side of his brain - Bethel - House of God. Where the Spirit man dwells.

And this now goes to Identity. Who are you? The entire foregoing is based in belief - in Faith - in Hope and in Love for my fellow brother not wishing to trespass upon his foundations or oppress him with my doctrine; but to engage in a simple discussion - Can God die. And the answer is emphatically - No.

The Scripture is the basis of this presentment. Therefore, Yehoshua never stopped being God, in Spirit - and the Flesh, the clay, returned to the Earth.

God is Spirit. And Yehoshua is a manifestation of God in Flesh. The Spirit of God within the Flesh vessel.

Yet do not kid yourself. Yehoshua was tempted just like everyman was tempted. And the Sons of Cain by and thru their father Ha Satan - did in fact bruise Yehoshua's heel - Gen 3:15; yet Yehoshua shall bruise Ha Satan's head - blot out of existence - and Yehoshua was not forced to do anything - he allowed it to occur. Even praying that that cup of vengeance not be poured out - but knowing there is no other way - in righteousness. Man has Choice.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-17-11 at 04:50 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!