Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I suppose to each his own. I shall, in the coming days, attempt to address this issue in the Garden, going to the Hebrew and the Greek Texts. However, initially I shall point the student to Gen 5 and ask where is Cain in Eth-ha-aw-dawm's Geneology?

Furtheremore, I shall ask the reader - did Eth-ha-aw-dawm and Chavvah put fig leaves over their mouths or over their groin? And, why in the world - would their be any mention of the womans conception? Yet, i will not just go to the KJV, I will go to the text that that version is based upon and let us decide.

The claim is that the serpent's seed doctrine is false. Let us see.

I agree that all matters must be tested to see if they stand or are found wanting. So let us test this particular matter to see - if Scripture can support the Serpent Seed doctrine or not.

The canonized version asks the question - paraphasing - who shall search the Word of Truth to its depths to reveal its mysteries - Here am I. As are you.

Thank you for engaging. And we shall attempt to discover some of the Truths in Scripture.

Searching for the Truth.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-13-11 at 12:55 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!