Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrow

Freedom goes to choice. So yes, I see choice as important. My understanding is Yehovah on the stand is Nature or the natural world. Men have twisted doctrine to their own ends - myself included - yet some men claim over other men - which oppresses other men.

They claim this Right - under divine Trust - God wills it. I have no trust in Re-ligion. I do however, stay upon two laws which I can see in Nature as well...

Love God and Love Mankind. Therefore it is Love that conquers and the Lusts of Man are diminished and the Spiritual side - Love rises and man sees in other man himself - without need of oppression to gain a purchase on some Claim or Right.

You sound like a man who has been fed an ample amount of bullCRAP and you are tired of it. I too tire of the good pastors. Self serving they are - in my opinion - not all - yet my experience has shown most.

Truth discovers Us. I like that. Is God Truth? I say, yes.

Then God comes to Man and not man to God? Therefore man lacks the capacity to Judge other men, yes? Rather from a universal divine trust man lacks capacity to Judge. Yet from within certain constructs - other Trusts - man gains the capacity to judge based on man's creations and other mans choices.

Yes, I think that fits nicely in the Scriptures. Fact is we cannot get past Origins absent Belief. And I look at Nature and for that matter my Own Body and I see the Spiral, I see Pi, Phi, therefore i see design. And that begs the question, who was the Architect?

Even Evolution is Belief. Evolution does not address Origins. Therefore it has to be taken on Faith. Just ask Hawking - perhaps he can be a 'vane' to show the way. But all of his Mathematics cannot allow him even a glimpse prior to the Singularity of Origins.

The Contempt of Generation and yet it remains - only in Faith - a Belief. And therefore, many conclusions and theories. And, yet a thinking man knows force begs for an a priori action.

I think your so called "Control Freak God" is found in the mouth of the Oppresive Pastor and his passive flock [See Mind Control and A Century of the Self.] You know the one, with the big house and the fancy car. Oh by the way, don't forget to drop some money in the plate....If you don't you know there is that fire and damnation thing....You know Pastor is a Doctor of Divinity. We Trust Pastor - look at his Robe - wow, how could he be wrong?

Given there is One Creator - Self Existing One, then your Creator is my Creator. Should I run and hide or should you? Or perhaps, the good pastors should run and hide. Joking of course, I remain without those vain presentments - ten horses could not drag me back to those buildings on Sunday. I imagine you feel the same way.

Ecc 1:12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.

Ecc 1:16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

Ecc 1:17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

----

Of course Thoughts are Things and the Reality we have is the Reality we Choose. God Saves = Yehoshua. now [directed to me] get on with life.

For me, authority is in the Creator. It seems logical. I know the Creator by the name Yehovah. Yet, I cannot prove it. It is a matter of personal Choice and experience, wouldn't you say?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-13-11 at 10:54 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!