Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Can God die

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    To me if I was the "supposed" woman in your assertion, I would have told Cain, Hit the road Jack - nice knowin' you. But that's just me. And the "supposed" woman is not in the manuscripts.

Agreed that we do not exactly know the Age of Accountability; yet they both appeared before the Ever Living at the Same time. Now I have children and I have noticed in my ten year old that she has already started to ask difficult questions. As such, I'd say a child of 12-13 would do it. but then again, maybe I have higher expectations.

If I am to accept that Cain/Abel were 40 somethings before they FIRST started to bring their presentments before Yehovah; well, I just don't buy that.

Agreed it was not smart for those two to disobey the Ever Living. Yet, it really puzzles me why Cain is with his own geneology and Amazingly enough Adam is not in it. That is really Strange, don't you think? My daddy is in my Geneology. And when we see Adam's Geneology Cain is not in his. Now that is really strange to me.

Your taking this personal. Why? I did not accuse you. I speak to this doctrine. I have given numerous cites in Scripture to back my doctrine. Should you like to bring forth Scripture then I would examine it before my Court to see if it holds merit; otherwise; I dismiss with prejudice. Yet there is no need to take things personal. If you want to call me a Son of a @##$ I really don't care. I have brought my offering before this assembly with Numerous cites. So then let the Reader decide for themselves.

Gen 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

Boy I wonder where Cain got an attitude against God like that? I mean to talk to the Ever Living like this?

Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Mat 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

Mat 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

1Jn 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Commentary: Yep Cain Loved Abel. Wonder where he got all his Love from? Perhaps Adam/Eve and their children? I doubt it. For they at least were with Great Shame. Not Cain - he is downright repugnant with the Ever Living - "Am I my Brother's Keeper?"...

1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

of is Progeny

G1537

A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds), from, out (of place, time or cause; literally or figuratively; direct or remote): - after, among, X are, at betwixt (-yond), by (the means of), exceedingly, (+ abundantly above), for (-th), from (among, forth, up), + grudgingly, + heartily, X heavenly, X hereby, + very highly, in, . . . ly, (because, by reason) of, off (from), on, out among (from, of), over, since, X thenceforth, through, X unto, X vehemently, with (-out). Often used in composition, with the same general import; often of completion.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I mean Cain asked Abel to go into the Field and then he Killed him - that is premeditated murder - and then with a repugnant response to Yehovah.

Gen 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

Commentary: What a LIAR - I guess Adam/Eve taught him that. I mean since they walked with God they must have taught him [Cain] to Lie, right?

----

Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

Who are all of these that Cain is afraid of? I mean According to the Manuscripts there is just Eth-ha-aw-dawm Chavvah? Of course if one compreheds the sixth day creation of the races - he knew with his position/attitude he [Cain] would not be well received.

-----

Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

I suppose these two verses are out of order. I mean it says Cain left and went to live in the land of Nod. And apparently in those days, cities were built for just two people. Even in my day, that is called a house.

But, yet again, without having to make up all sorts of "others" like sisters and the like....that are not in the manuscripts, Cain went to this land EAST of Eden; and,

THEN he knew his wife. Which meant he had sex with her and I imagine nine months later a baby was born.

If I am to hold on to the dogma that Eth-ha-aw-dawm and Chavvah are only two people alive then I have to create a daughter of Chavvah. Or, at least hold out the possibility. It is not in the manuscripts so I flatly deny it. It does not meet my rules of evidence.

And then into Cain's geneology. Where is Eth-ha-aw-dawm [Adam]?

-----

But no, we know that Eth-ha-aw-dawm passed down the information that he had obtained in his walks with the Ever Living and we Find later Enoch the Seventh from Eth-ha-aw-dawm - gee where is Cain? - A preacher in Righteousness. And Yehovah Loved Enoch so much he took him as Elijah in the Whirlwind and he did not see death of the flesh.

-----

In summation i do not cling to "possibilities". It is in the manuscripts or it is not. And clearly the men and women created on the sixth day are documented [aw-dawm or mankind]. These are Hunters and Fishers. And then there is one created Later [eth-ha-aw-dawm] who is a Husbandman [farmer].

-----

My opinion is based on Evidence as presented that you dear reader can go and check behind me. As per the first post - a Pre 65 Strong's Concordance and a Green's Interlinear are sufficient tools to gain a very strong foundation in the Word. As such, I suggest to the Reader to not trust in ONE single word I have written. Go make up your own mind with your own research. Then come to the table and share - but do be careful and provide your position from the Word itself.

I have strict rules in my court. I hope you do too.
    I don't see anything in my post that would imply that I am taking anything "personally". You should know by now, and by our past discussions, that I do not take your discourse or responses as personal attacks and I hope you view me and my offerings in the same light.

You may notice that your writings are not "soft-balling" or "tap dancing" in any way; you have no problem with telling it like it is. I think that when you find someone else who debates with you in that same manner, you get a little put off or see it as "taking it personally".

Just an observation and you know I hold your offerings and contributions in the highest regard even though we may not agree on some issues. I think we agree more often than you think.

Anthony Joseph
    So, to get back to the topic, the "supposed" woman is mentioned - it is his wife. The fact that the scriptures say he "knew" her in Nod does not mean he didn't "know" her before. Can you provide support for the interpretation that Cain took and "knew" his wife for the first time in Nod by the manuscripts?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I don't see anything in my post that would imply that I am taking anything "personally". You should know by now, and by our past discussions, that I do not take your discourse or responses as personal attacks and I hope you view me and my offerings in the same light.

You may notice that your writings are not "soft-balling" or "tap dancing" in any way; you have no problem with telling it like it is. I think that when you find someone else who debates with you in that same manner, you get a little put off or see it as "taking it personally".

Just an observation and you know I hold your offerings and contributions in the highest regard even though we may not agree on some issues. I think we agree more often than you think.
    Thank you for that.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    So, to get back to the topic, the "supposed" woman is mentioned - it is his wife. The fact that the scriptures say he "knew" her in Nod does not mean he didn't "know" her before. Can you provide support for the interpretation that Cain took and "knew" his wife for the first time in Nod by the manuscripts?
    See that this supposed woman is not in the manuscripts as Eth-ha-aw-dawm's daughter. As such that "possibility" does not meet my rules of evidence. - This does.

However, what is in the manuscripts is the creation of male/female [men and women] hunters and fishers on the sixth day. And then later, some say the eighth day, A farmer - Adam - or Eth-ha-aw-dawm. Or said another way - The Man. Why is Adam - The Man? Because out of his loins come the 2nd Adam - and the 2nd Adam - is what Gen 1:27 refers to - in the image of God created he Him [Yehoshuah].

Now, this agrees quite nicely with the manuscripts and i do not have to invent a new possibility so that my dogma may be justified.

----

But to your point - given your construction - Notice the polysyndeton "and"? Go and check out Gen 1. See how the Spirit moved "And". Each new thought incorporated by reference the original thought. That shows building in succession.

And, Cain was kicked from the Garden; and, Cain knew his wife; and, she conceived; and, bare Enoch; and,.....those are ordered events.

Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
    Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

So if I am to accept this dogma that Cain's wife is his sister, then I have to create what is not in the manuscripts or even the modern day translations. That, i am unwilling to do.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-01-11 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Out of curiosity MJ, can you give me the chapter and verse where you are reading Cain's geneology?
    I appreciate you Axe. Cain's geneology is found at: Gen 4:17

Gen 5 - goes like this:

Gen 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Commentary: In the likeness of God he created he Him = Yehoshuah = 2nd Adam = Eth-ha-aw-dawm; this agrees with 1:27 and 1:3. The generations of "Adam" is a horrible translation. This should just be mankind.

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Commentary: These are the races of mankind created at 1:27; not in the image of God, but in their image in first Age. See the confusion - he called their name Adam - horrible translation - should have been - mankind. By the way, for those who think the KJV is the only translation - he called THEIR name Adam. Yet people cling to traditions.

Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:

Commentary: This starts the geneology of The Man. Again horrible Translation here and it is so obvious to the critical reader. How could THEIR name be Adam and then at 5:3 his name is Adam and there is only supposed to be one Adam. I mean, come on dear reader....time to put the thinking cap on.

I do not see Cain here?

------

Now to switch gears and get back to Noah for a second. I was praying last night around 3am and this was given to me. So I hope to share it with you readers and you weigh it in the balances.

Court is in Session - let us see if this argument concerning Noah's flood holds water:

Two possibilities:

1. Global flood or local flood
    2. Eight souls on the Ark or two of each race on the Ark. Probably much more than two; but we will get there.

I propose that there were many other Souls on the Ark besides Noah, his sons and their wives. Let me proceed with my presentation:

For your consideration let us now go to Baalam - a prophet of Yehovah who lived many, many years after Noah's flood. Now, I have proposed that the Kenite is the sons of Cain and that these are NOT descendants of Noah as has been proposed by others.

Let us now go to Scripture:

Num 24:21 And he looked on the Kenites, and took up his parable, and said, Strong is thy dwellingplace, and thou puttest thy nest in a rock.

Num 24:22 Nevertheless the Kenite shall be wasted, until Asshur shall carry thee away captive.

To the serious Scripture Scholar their mind should be racing to Deuteronomy 32, The Great Song of Moses. "Their rock is not as our Rock"....

But I digress, let us check out who these Kenites that Baalam is prophecying about: Remember this is AFTER the flood Reader - keep up:

H7017
    קיני קיני
    qêynı̂y qı̂ynı̂y
    kay-nee', kee-nee'
    Patronymic from H7014; a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin: - Kenite.

H7014
    קין
    qayin
    kah'-yin
    The same as H7013 (with a play upon the affinity to H7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe: - Cain, Kenite (-s).

I think that will nail down that the Kenites that a prophet of Yehovah spoke of are from Cain.

Now, i put it to you dear reader:

1. If the flood is global and there are only eight souls on the Ark and Noah can Trace his bloodline directly to The Man [Eth-ha-aw-dawm, the Husbandman - Farmer] in the Garden, then how dear Reader does Cain survive the flood?

Absent making up something that is not in the manuscripts; how dear Reader does Cain come thru the flood? Yet, there it is a prophet of Yehovah speaking of the Kenites - the Sons of Cain.

As with any assertion concerning Yehovah's Word; let us get a second Witness - just so that I can keep my Court proper and meet your rules of evidence - dear Reader.

1Ch 2:55 And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab.

H7017
    קיני קיני
    qêynı̂y qı̂ynı̂y
    kay-nee', kee-nee'
    Patronymic from H7014; a Kenite or member of the tribe of Kajin: - Kenite.

H7014
    קין
    qayin
    kah'-yin
    The same as H7013 (with a play upon the affinity to H7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe: - Cain, Kenite (-s).

How is this possible dear Reader? There were only eight men and women on that Ark, Right?

-----

One is left with one of two possibilities:

1. The flood is not Global.
    2. Noah carried "other men and women" on that Ark.

I say the latter is true given the following study; and I think the former is true as well, but I cannot prove it to be true.

Flesh means other men and women - these are Not - from "Ha-aw-dawm" (The Man).

Issued to you Dear Reader for your Court. Weigh it in the balance and make up your own mind.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-01-11 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

The question that stretches the tent chords of my mind is: was the Flesh of Yehoshua with a Soul? I ask the Ever Living for grace as I try to unravel that thought. I am in no way attempting to disparage the Scriptures, I like Enoch stand before the Ever Living and say "I want to know". And the Angel told Enoch, because you want to know, I will show you.
    I think I have my answer found here: Yehovah speaking:

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

if you have seen the Son you have seen the Father. The triune God-head expressed in one verse. my soul is "nephesh"

H5315
    נפשׁ
    nephesh
    neh'-fesh
    From H5314; properly a breathing creature, that is, animal or (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental): - any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature, X dead (-ly), desire, X [dis-] contented, X fish, ghost, + greedy, he, heart (-y), (hath, X jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortality, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thy-) self, them (your) -selves, + slay, soul, + tablet, they, thing, (X she) will, X would have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Who's your daddy?
    Whose counsel would you like to receive?

Good question Metheist; I like it.

The question remains unanswered, yes?
    1. Know who you are
    2. Know who has the burden of proof
    3. NEVER argue
    4. Document and/or know your remedy

I'll give you legal advice, as long as it's not illegal advice...

I'm sure you think your religion is the only way to heaven, but I just can't buy it right now...

Who is with authority to show us the truth in scripture?

The Author.
    Last edited by Billy James; 07-11-11 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy James View Post
    Who is with authority to show us the truth in scripture?

The Author.

Well, until the "claimed" author shows up for questioning, I guess that pretty much shuts down the exposition of truth in scripture, then...

Oh well.

(And I don't really care about the voices in one's head...)
    1. Know who you are
    2. Know who has the burden of proof
    3. NEVER argue
    4. Document and/or know your remedy

I'll give you legal advice, as long as it's not illegal advice...

I'm sure you think your religion is the only way to heaven, but I just can't buy it right now...

There are no truths only agreements.

Good luck on your quest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE

verily
    Last edited by Billy James; 07-11-11 at 10:36 PM.