Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
There is a reason, yet the KJV readers will Never see it.
I hear you say.

I like Enoch stand before the Ever Living and say "I want to know". And the Angel told Enoch, because you want to know, I will show you.
Seems to contradict yourself.

Is not the same revelation available then by your logic available to those readers of the canon?

Truth is truth. How it is revealed to each soul is unique.

My belief is not that one should not read anything else. Rather it is based on an assurance from Him
of Truth. That assurance is only available from one source.

This is not to say that all other sources are false or even unreliable, but when betting eternity with God
on a belief, I will only take as Truth that which was promised by Him.

Original sin permeates the entirety of this world and all in it. This world has a delegated ruler, but he
is not my master. He is the author of confusion and the father of lies. Therefore the "student" takes
a great risk by "accepting for value" anything from the god of this world.

There is only one work that is assured and promised to be free from this corruption.

One does not have to worship Satan to lose eternity with God. One only has to be on ANY OTHER
path than the one God has explicitly set forth.

Truth is universal. One may have to believe for a time, until science is able to show or
explain it. That it can't be proved today, does not mean it won't be proved tomorrow.

The very existence of the Bible codes supports my thesis. Taken from the original Hebrew of the Tora.

Again a simple matter of science not being "up to speed" with what God has already laid forth to
follow.

Satan had sex with Chavvah (Eve) and produced Cain.
Sure it's in there. It's called the serpent seed doctrine and it doesn't hold water.

This doctrine states that the representation of the "tree" is Satan, and Eve "ate of the tree"
being "had sex", and that explains why God speaks to her the way he does when dispensing
the Curse of Adam.

The only problem is that people who believe that leave out the one small peace of text that
tears the whole thing down.

"and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."
So... what, after Eve had sex with Satan then Adam did too? C'mon.

The Gnostics should not be studied in the context of Salvation simply because they are inconsistent
and all over the place.

From the book of enoch which you quoted;

The story says that Satan refused to bow to Adam due to pride. Satan said that Adam was
inferior to him as he was made of fire, whereas Adam was made of clay. This refusal led to
the fall of Satan.

Not so surprisingly some of these are clung to by the sons of Ishmael. All go to the overthrow
of God's Holy Mountain, Satan's obsession.

No, I will not consider these with equal weight as the Holy Scriptures if I bother to consider them at all.

"Studying" such things in my opinion does not make one "enlightened", it simply garners more confusion.

Who is the author of confusion? I'll wait.

Not unlike the reason most of us are on this forum.

Through "words" or lack thereof that have imprisoned us where we are today. Who is so cunning to devise
such an empire as this? Only one with the motive, ability and opportunity.