Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you Frederick Burrell.

----

The Name of the Ever Living Self Existing One is "Yod He Vav [or Waw] He" - anglosized "Jehovah"; however the "J" is only 550 +/- years old so go figure.

In ancient hebrew before the Paleo - the Yod is thought to be male, the Vav is thought to be female and the He is a ladder. The He-He is a double ladder - DNA.

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God? Jachin and Boaz were both exactly 23 cubits tall ==? 23 + 23 = 46 as in chromosomes.

Think the ancients did not know of the body and its chemistry? The outer court is the cell membrane, the inner court is where the nucleus is located and within the inner court is kept the code - Torah - or in man - DNA. The book of the law.

Go now to Genesis 3 and count the number of words that the "Ha Satan" spoke to Eve.....it is 46 as Ha Satan made two attacks on the bloodline of the Adam or in the Hebrew "ethhaawdawm" once by sexual affair with Eve [fathering Cain] and 2nd by Angels see Gen 6 and Enoch 6.

And the Psalmist wrote: They intend to defile my secret place - DNA. Ever hear of "stem cells" - or cloning or Monsanto corrupting the "genes" - DNA?

Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine:

Eze 13:20 Wherefore thus saith Yehovah Elohiym; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

Rapture Doctrine is Trite Nonsense. If anyone here wants to pick up that argument - I say bring it on. Lets get it on and lets explore that argument before this assembly.

-----

As above so below as Yehoshuah said in the Great Book of Thomas [the Twin] "the kingdom of heaven is within and without".

You might be as Abram on the plains looking up to the heavens or you might be as Leonardo Da Vinci - who dissected hundreds of bodies to find the secrets within. I am reminded of the man who looks at the pyramid and is asked "what's missing?" Like hundreds of other he says the capstone. Which is only partly correct. As above so below. The complete answer is also the void within for the Kings Chamber. As above so below.

1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

You know, its interesting, no matter what culture in the world you might encounter, they ALL have the same names for the constellations. It is my contention that Yehovah named the Constellations and gave those names to man. The Magi looking up as Abram for His star that was foretold in Numbers and made known by Daniel.

Num 24:17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

Judah carries the Sign of Leo - the Lion - the Star coming out of Leo. The Magi reporting "we saw your Star". The plan being written in the Heavens - for signs and seasons.

Sheth is a horrible translation - should be "Confusion or Babel". Who are the Children of Confusion or Babel - the Sons of Cain - Kenites. The offspring of Ha Satan - the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Num 24:21 And he looked on the Kenites, and took up his parable, and said, Strong is thy dwellingplace, and thou puttest thy nest in a rock.

[they run the Religions, Political, Educational, and Commercial powers in this world - go downtown and look up - you will find them at the Top of the big skyscrapers - Yet these pick up the Resulting Trust at Jeremiah 35 - because Yisra'el abandoned the Covenant]

Num 24:22 Nevertheless the Kenite shall be wasted, until Asshur shall carry thee away captive.

Num 24:23 And he took up his parable, and said, Alas, who shall live when God doeth this!

Num 24:24 And ships shall come from the coast of Chittim, and shall afflict Asshur, and shall afflict Eber, and he also shall perish for ever.

Yet the Elect of Yehovah will stand and Bruise the Fake Jesus - these are the Bruisers - the ships of Chittim : and Asshur being a type for [the] in the stead of Christ.

The Kennites are in the game for keeps; they believe their father can win the day. In that day:

Isa 14:8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

[Yisra'el can lay down in peace]

And the Nephilim - the angles who are held in darkness - See Enoch 6, Gen 6, Jude, Peter: shall say:

Isa 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

The Kenites keep the Word of their father and they work to promote the Great Work. The Tares as it were. For they come from the same mother.

Isa 14:22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Thus sayeth Yehovah Sabaoth: the Kennite shall be utterly spoiled.

[For they are as parasites to Judah. They moved in with Judah and claim to be of Judah but they do lie. And Yehoshuah was well pleased with those who teach the truth concerning the house of the Kenite.]

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 03:16 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!