Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Can God die

Quote Originally Posted by Billy James View Post
    There are no truths only agreements.

Good luck on your quest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE

verily
    Hey Billy James, anytime you show up with Grateful Dead, you are doing okay.

I can't walk you out in the Morning Dew

The Rational Mind knows that to prove truth in anything is extremely difficult if not impossible. Thus proof is replaced by faith and trust. Even the mathematician struggles with proof - he must first FRAME his argument [Given] - such that proof can be "pawed" at; yet hardly ever known with exact assurance.

Therefore I Trust in God [Yehovah Elohiym]
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy James View Post
    There are no truths only agreements.

Is the above statement "truth" even if I don't "agree" with it? ROFLMAO.
    Last edited by Metheist; 07-12-11 at 06:45 PM.
    1. Know who you are
    2. Know who has the burden of proof
    3. NEVER argue
    4. Document and/or know your remedy

I'll give you legal advice, as long as it's not illegal advice...

I'm sure you think your religion is the only way to heaven, but I just can't buy it right now...

Truth speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Truth speaks for itself.
    Let US make man in OUR image.

Looking at possibilities upon the English expression:

1. US - many Gods?; but this cannot be because that would nullify Deuteronomy 6:4

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

2. OUR - is plural.
    3. In the image of Him made He Him - Singular - I'll get back to three

In the Hebrew:

1. God = Elohim and the term "God" is Plural.
    2. Elohim can only mean here "Yehovah AND the Angelic Host" - Yehovah and the Stars of God or Sons of God.
    3. What is this OUR business about? Back to three above: Yehovah decreed that ALL of the Angelic Heavenly Host including Himself would go thru this current Earth Age [Flesh Age]. Only ONE was made in the image of Yehovah, remember there can only be One God; that is the expression of the office of the Son = Yehovah Saves = Yehoshuah in the Flesh - The Word of Yehovah. [If you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father.]

But the term Elohim is PLURAL, why? Because there was a judgment day at the end of the First Heaven and Earth Age and the Judge Himself sat and issued forth a decree with the AGREEMENT of all of the Host - Let US make man in OUR image. Meaning I and you, appear today in the flesh the same appearance [in terms of the mirror - at your best youthful expression] as you did in the First Age.

Now, consider there were some who overcame in the First Age; in Trust of Yehovah. See Acts 17:28 "in Him". This Flesh Age is about the same Trust - we need to choose - as we had choice before - a) in nation/state/idols [false god] or b) Yehovah [One True Living God].

I believe it was Elijah who said:

1Ki 18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

-----------------------

Now then back to the Question "Can God Die"? Again, I, in response ask "has any man died?" Of course the flesh dies, but the Spirit is eternal according to the one who gives the Spirit. Therefore the one who Granted the Spirit also has the power to revoke the grant. Therefore, the Spirit lives, but the flesh dies. Yehovah the Savior took on the Flesh and the Flesh was killed. I remind the reader "Let US make man in OUR image." The Sacrifice was the Flesh, NOT the Spirit. As such, what is God? God is Spirit.

Therefore, logic alone easily answers the question. Now, an atheist may propound the non-existence of a God. An argument concerning "Can God die" can't be sustained with an atheistic opinion. Yet to the atheist, I shall make one demand "please describe with your choice of COORDINATE SYSTEMS the location of your next thought. Please choose any benchmark or reference point such that any other party, with precision, may reproduce your results. The goofy "in my head" response is not gonna get it with me.

I am sure there shall come a contentious opinion; yet, I still await the formal expression of FACT, that is if one truly wants to engage FACT, of the occurrence of events prior to or at the Singular expression - "In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth". Never in my existence has something sprung out of nothing. Therefore, my existence begs a Creator. And said Creator must be without the parameters of the Flesh and it is so according to the expression of the Word of God, which is the basis of this argument, God is pneuma = Spirit.

Yehovah is The Self Existing One; the flesh that Yehovah donned in this Flesh Age in the office of the Son of God, was put to death by the hands of men. A sacrifice of blood. For the atonement for sin is in the blood. Therefore man is commanded not to eat of the blood; for the blood and the fat belong to Yehovah. Yet, the Holy Spirit raised up the flesh that had died in Resurrected Glory. Conquering Ha Shatan who had the power of death by and thru the default of the first Adam [eth-ha-aw-dawm]. For it was given to The Man - take dominion over ALL the Earth. Upon the default of THE MAN - Ha Shatan has that dominion.

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

This is the Righteousness of Yehovah and it is Contract Law. The first Adam defaulted; therefore Ha Shatan has default judgment = dominion. The Redeemer has bought back his people with an AWESOME price - his Fleshly Blood.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-13-11 at 04:05 AM.

Let US make man in OUR image.

Recent revelation:

1. Bereshith bara elohim

a)"Bereshith" contains the root word ROSH - which means head or chief
    b)"bara" is a singular verb
    c)"elohim" is a plural noun but with a twist its root Eloah is feminine.

Therefore in construction IN ANALOGY we can now see the Family in Heaven. Preposterous you say? What of Scripture?

Eph 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

and now,

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Now, if you buy into this masculine idea of God, then you are going to have to come to grips with - why are there Women in this Age?

Therefore I propound that the Family in Heaven:

Majesty, King - God, the Father - type in Abraham AND Eth-ha-aw-dawm [The Man] [Thought]
    Holy Spirit - Glory of His Majesty - Mother - Wisdom [Ref Proverbs 8] [Inspiration - Teacher]
    Everlasting Father, prince of Peace - God the Son [kind begets kind] - only Begotten Son - not created [expression of Thought, the Word] - type in Issac.
    Holy Ghost - Glory of the Son of God - the Bride - New Jerusalem - the body of Yehoshuah - Feminine - Represented by Water. [Inspiration]

Regarding the Holy Ghost - See 3rd day creation Separation of the Waters - See Red Heifer - Feminine, yes? Ruah is feminine!

Now if the Family of God [Elohim] is UNITED - then it is ONE. As a man cleaves to a woman and is UNITED in ONE.

So now, can God die? I change my position and say YES.

Heb 7:20 And inasmuch as with an oath he was made priest:

Question: who granted the Oath and who was made Priest to UNDERTAKE on behalf of the Grantor?

Answer: IN 7:21 Elohim [God] - The Father gave the Oath to Elohim [God] - The Son; and The Son Undertook to become Surety for the fallen people [created beings] Who cannot see Equity here? For the Consideration of the Oath, the Son Undertook, to go forth and become Surety - exchange of value. A perpetual priesthood in the Order of Melchisedec, and the creation [the people in Yehoshuah] presented to His Majesty, the King, The Father - Yehovah by and thru Yehoshauh. Whereby Yehoshuah is the Alef-Tav the Author and Finisher of the Faith.

Heb 7:21 (For those priests [Levitical high priest - chosen by God] were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him [God - The Father] that said unto him, [God - The Son] The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec [emphasis by mj]

Notice: Yehoshuah is NOT Melchisedec but a priest after the ORDER of Melchisedec. I believe Melchisedec was the Holy Ghost [she] who met Abraham [manifested in Shem] If Abraham tithed to a mankind [another awdawm] then Abraham is guilty of Idolatry.

Heb 7:22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament [covenant].

By so much, in my opinion can be "in consideration thereof".

--------------

Now then to Faith, being the DEED to the Kingdom, in belief.

Abraham receiving the promise believed in Faith, that God - the Father, would raise up Issac should he, Abraham kill him. As a Promise had been given. See now the Promise did not require the Acceptance of Abraham - yet Abraham by works believed though he be an old man - he was going to have a child - as he was Promised - telling the child - Yehovah Yireh - whereby an Adult Male RAM - was found caught in the thorn bush - in substitution.

Yehoshuah, The Son, in Covenant with Yehovah, The Father, accepted the Oath as a Promise to perform for how could Yehoshuah be an High Priest Forever unless he was to be revived from his sleep [death]? Ref The Man - Adam - slept [without the Garden of Eden]. Yehovah by Oath in Himself, for there is no Greater - Sware and said Forever. Therefore The Son ALLOWED himself to be put to death, IN FAITH that Yehovah, The Father, is Righteous and cannot Lie! The Son believes that The Father will raise him - in Faith.

What then of works? Faith absent works is DEAD. Faith is expressed in works - else sit and do nothing and be nothing = useless.

Now, Therefore Yehoshuah - The Son, has taken all the Liability, as Surety, and Therefore the Kingdom is His. And yet there are TWO Intercessors in Heaven. The Holy Ghost [She] and The Son [He]. I know that last one may throw a lot so here it is:

(1)

Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself [herself] maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

(2)

Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The Lamb and His Bride

--------------

So did God die? I believe the answer is YES - in Part.

shalom,
    mj

PS - The Estate of the Creation is in Salvation; and Salvation is in Yehoshuah. Now Therefore, Yehoshuah took the Liability, became the Surety and therefore, is with the Dominion. And therefore the Estate is conditioned on being IN Yehoshuah. For Yehoshuah is the surety. Absent Yehoshuah, one must stand before Yehovah - under the Law. And what man has kept all of the Law?

However, there is no estate in Salvation , if there is willful disobedience of the Law. Therefore, the Law still stands and is not nullified. Enter Repentance and Forgiveness. For where there is Forgiveness, there is no longer Sin. Therefore there is MERCY in LOVE.

MERCY

H7356
    racham
    rakh'-am
    From H7355; compassion (in the plural); by extension the womb (as cherishing the foetus); by implication a maiden: - bowels, compassion, damsel, tender love, (great, tender) mercy, pity, womb.

Elohim [God] The Father uses Imagery in a Woman's tender love for her newborn baby. The Woman, in Love, may sometimes die in childbirth - sacrificing her own life to bring forth the newborn baby - in complete Love.

Reference Rachel - in the House of Bread [Bethleham] - Benjamin [son of my right arm - strength] - she dies bringing forth Benjamin. The Father - Jacob - turning her "sorrow" into "strength".

"And he gave up the [Holy] Ghost."

HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-23-11 at 09:41 PM.