Thread: Can God die

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can God die

I express this post not really as a question but more like an exploration into the fundamental understandings of what is man.

I base my discourse fundamentally upon Scripture, and I shall use the King James Version for ease of Reference. Yet I shall endeavor to go deeper into the Hebrew and the Greek where greater formations are required. Also for the purposes of this discourse, the masculine shall at all times also mean the feminine; therefore, man is mankind.

Before proceeding further, I must first provide givens for this discourse. If you do not accept the givens, then we can discuss that too

Given:

1a. The Creator God created all things including Man
    1. Man has Intellect - Spirit
    2. Man has a Soul - His True Self - Hebrew Nephesh
    3. Flesh is not Soul
    4. Man's Soul has a temporary residency within Man's Flesh
    5. Man looks exactly how he looked in first Age before the Katabole or Destruction [not Noah’s Flood prior to that]

Now, I put forth two questions:

1. Can God die?
    2. Can Man die?

-------

Prior to getting into this writing, let us recognize that we live in a real world and there are power centers in this world today and said power centers are used by a few to control the many - referencing the Great Book of Zachariah - we find four horns. Horns symbolize power in Scripture - they are Education, Politics, Finance, and Religion.

Religion is the absolute worst. Because men will bow to just about anything to cling to the idea that This World is not Conclusion. Therefore one secret of the ages, is to have a secret. I can get men to follow me if I hold out that I have the answer to a great secret. And follow me they will. Just ask the Freemasons. Manly P. Hall wrote extensively on this matter.

The Scripture reflects this matter at the Great Book of Proverbs:

7:6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
    7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
    7:8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
    7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
    7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

What is this subtil of heart and who is this Harlot? She intends to commit adultery - which in Scripture is equated to Idolatry. And what is this Subtil of Heart? She Guards the Secrets. Please prove me wrong.

Therefore, Religion is in this writer’s opinion the most powerful horn of power because it speaks to the Secrets. And the simple ones are content to go and be fed doctrine without any liability assumed on their part. Said another way, they will not go and check behind the teacher in the pulpit to see if they have been misled. Therefore the false shepherd can, with ease, lead the sheep into the ditch and make merchandise of them as the sheep are “willingly” ignorant by their own choosing. This is really just a self fulfilling prophecy in a way; yet, in a way it is not. Because another living soul choose to exercise power and influence over an ignorant easily manipulated people.

Woe to the false shepherd who eats the green of the field and leaves nothing but mud and weeds for the flock. These who would tell the flock that Jesus died for their sins. And, yet will give no further explanation for this claim. Let it be known that this writer firmly believes that Yehovah is One. And that Yehoshua, the Word of God = Yehovah, in the flesh came and offered up his flesh as a Passover sacrifice.

To the false shepherd I say – define “die”. And here is where I have been asked to leave most times. So again, to the gainsayers, I say define “die”. The Word of Truth says that Yehoshua, the Cristos [anointed one] died and rose. So now again to drive my point – define “die”. The competent man asks how can God die? And that question will stump most men. But not this man.

For again, what is man? Is man not Spirit and Soul? And is man actually Flesh or is Flesh just a vessel for man to reside in within this World Age [2nd]. The former heaven and earth Age was destroyed – to the disciplined ones - “Yet I shall not make a full end”….

What is God? We are told – God is Spirit. Ye shall worship me in Spirit and in Truth. Therefore what died on that cross? It was the Flesh body that was sacrificed. Tell me, please with specific reference so that I can verify with my own sources, where do your thoughts reside. Please give me x,y,z and t coordinate frames of reference so that we can measure. I’ll wait.

2nd Peter 3 indicates that Yehoshua went back to the ones held under the Torah to preach the good news – therefore did God die? Yehoshua went across the gulf to speak to those Souls who are “Spiritually Dead”. How was it that God was able to go back and give the good news to those held under Torah. I can already hear the gainsayers, boy this is far out stuff – go to the beginning and see the foundation of this writing.

Therefore God did not die. The Flesh was Sacrificed as Passover – therefore Yehovah comes thru this Age in the Flesh just as God [Elohiym] made each and every one of us do. [Elohiym is plural in Gen 1 = Yehovah and the Angels ; the Angels being you and me]

At Passover the blood was placed on the door and mantle. Just as Noah “pitched” his Ark, I “pitch” my Ark with the “a-tone-ment” or “at-one-ment” with the Ever Living. I claim the Sacrifice and Recognize the offering – I accept the offering – and I get on with my life. Yehovah Saves = Yehoshua. I express my trust by repentance - change in my way - action - Acts 5:29. Your Acts express your Trust.

So, has man died? Not one man has died. Not one. Yet there is but one Son of Perdition already sentenced to death. But even that man has yet to die. Only the Creator can extinguish or blot out of existence.

-----
    Tangent:

Abram was traveling South from Shechem to Moreh. On the West was Bethel on the East was Ai.

Shechem - bending of the back
    Moreh - [place of] Teaching
    Bethel - house of God
    Ai - A heap or waste

if you consider the direction of travel...

Bethel would be on his Right and Ai on his left. Since God is Spirit and Spirit goes to Intellect, by analogy, Bethel is on Right side of brain - Spiritual Man
    Ai is on left side of brain - Fleshly Man

-----

The Scripture tells us over and over that the Spirit must control the Flesh. Therefore we are not driven by Lust but by Intellect.

Now, consider again, with new eyes, can God die? What is born of God cannot die! Unless God decides to blot it out of existence.

Ecc 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

Ecc 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

1Co 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

ze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Only Yehovah can blot out the Soul. Does not wisdom and intellect and knowledge come from God? Is not Intellect = Spirit?

Eze 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

Eze 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

The mystery is that some shall not see death. They enter into the next age and their Soul is not mortal to die; yet some will enter into this coming Age with a Soul that is still mortal to die and subject to be blotted out of existence [die].
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-11-11 at 05:45 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!