Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can God die

I suppose to each his own. I shall, in the coming days, attempt to address this issue in the Garden, going to the Hebrew and the Greek Texts. However, initially I shall point the student to Gen 5 and ask where is Cain in Eth-ha-aw-dawm's Geneology?

Furtheremore, I shall ask the reader - did Eth-ha-aw-dawm and Chavvah put fig leaves over their mouths or over their groin? And, why in the world - would their be any mention of the womans conception? Yet, i will not just go to the KJV, I will go to the text that that version is based upon and let us decide.

The claim is that the serpent's seed doctrine is false. Let us see.

I agree that all matters must be tested to see if they stand or are found wanting. So let us test this particular matter to see - if Scripture can support the Serpent Seed doctrine or not.

The canonized version asks the question - paraphasing - who shall search the Word of Truth to its depths to reveal its mysteries - Here am I. As are you.

Thank you for engaging. And we shall attempt to discover some of the Truths in Scripture.

Searching for the Truth.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-13-11 at 12:55 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Thank you for engaging. And we shall attempt to discover some of the Truths in Scripture.
    Wonderful. I very much look forward to it.

What better way to invest my time.

Job 40:2 Shall he that contends with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproves God, let him answer it.

I suppose to each his own. I shall, in the coming days, attempt to address this issue in the Garden, going to the Hebrew and the Greek Texts. However, initially I shall point the student to Gen 5 and ask where is Cain in Eth-ha-aw-dawm's Geneology?

Furtheremore, I shall ask the reader - did Eth-ha-aw-dawm and Chavvah put fig leaves over their mouths or over their groin? And, why in the world - would their be any mention of the womans conception? Yet, i will not just go to the KJV, I will go to the text that that version is based upon and let us decide.

The claim is that the serpent's seed doctrine is false. Let us see.

I agree that all matters must be tested to see if they stand or are found wanting. So let us test this particular matter to see - if Scripture can support the Serpent Seed doctrine or not.

The canonized version asks the question - paraphasing - who shall search the Word of Truth to its depths to reveal its mysteries - Here am I. As are you.

Searching for the Truth.
    For the edification of the readers find a study regarding the events that took place in the Garden of Eden from God's Word. You may find some of my opinion inserted yet, it was the intention of this Study to lets God's Word speak for itself.

The study is too large to post in text format so I apologize in advance for the use of the Adobe Acrobat digital file.

The Garden.pdf

Yehovah be blessed forever and ever.
    shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-13-11 at 04:42 PM.

You must realize that the living God speaks to us today just as in days gone by, through many forms and guises. It is the purity of the seeker and the willingness to put aside prejudice that one comes to a true understanding of the ways of God. For in God we live move and have our being.

The law is perfect and all fall short of perfection under the law, forgiveness transmutes the law and it is through forgiveness that one enters a state of grace. This is the essence of the life and teachings. Frederick Burrell

For the edification of the readers find a study regarding the events that took place in the Garden of Eden from God's Word. You may find some of my opinion inserted yet, it was the intention of this Study to lets God's Word speak for itself.

The study is too large to post in text format so I apologize in advance for the use of the Adobe Acrobat digital file.

Biblical Study of the Events that took place in the Garden of Eden

Yehovah be blessed forever and ever.
    shalom,
    mj
    The Garden

You must understand that the garden of eve story is but the turning point of spirits journey into form. In the beginning Adam, based on his awareness after eating of the forbidden fruit, was as an animal, living in harmony with nature, having no awareness of death and not tilling the ground for sustenance. It is only after the fall "quote unquote" that he gains these awarenesses. In the natural order there is no good or bad, and now he has knowledge of this also. I am suggesting it all part of the plan. If so what is the final eventuality of this journey. I might suggest that it is the partaking of our place in the natural order of thing on a conscious level. A realization of the oneness of all life, as an expression of the divine.

Animals exist in harmony, but without choice. We have the choice of return. The conscious choice to live within the laws of the divine because we consciously recognize the path of harmony, and once again residing within the lawful order of the universe out of a realization that it is in our best interest to do the will of the divine. Conscious participation rather than one of thoughtless existence. Words are so inadequate, sorry.

Frederick Burrell.

Thank you Frederick Burrell: Ha Satan said if you partake of this "Tree" it shall open the eyes. Yet at a deeper level we see it closes the Spiritual eyes and opens the Physical eyes.

The Central Nervous System is the backbone of the body - It allows the Flesh man to know his world. The knowledge of Good and Evil - Tree.

The Spiritual - Bethel/Jacob; the Physical - Ai/Esau

Abram was traveling South from Shechem to Moreh. On the West was Bethel on the East was Ai.

Shechem - bending of the back
    Moreh - [place of] Teaching
    Bethel - house of God
    Ai - A heap or waste

if you consider the direction of travel...

Bethel would be on his Right and Ai on his left. Since God is Spirit and Spirit goes to Intellect, by analogy, Bethel is on Right side of brain - Spiritual Man
    Ai is on left side of brain - Fleshly Man

Yet we seek at-one-ment with the Ever Living Self Existing One. Pitching our Ark with the atonement or a-tune-ment. Recognizing the three decks [1st, 2nd, 3rd and a window at the top for the Zadokite Priest]; standing as a Hebrew - Pharoah too - with arms crossed - recognizing it is better to "fish" from the right side of the boat - crossing over as the Flesh man is controlled and the Spiritual man Controls - a true Hebrew.

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Accepting knowledge in effort to become a Priest before the Ever Living and to pass said knowledge to my Posterity.

However, I reject that Eth-ha-aw-dawm was as an animal. There were other living flesh - races - hunters and fishermen - who went forth and took dominion. What, this one who named the domestic farming animals is now as one of them? I cannot accept that assertion. Furthermore, this is The Man that held the DNA that Messiah sprang forth from. This is the special Man whom Yehovah selected - Talk about Election - for a special purpose - Nehemiah vigorously protecting the seed line - DNA - bloodline:

Neh 13:25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves.

Yehovah created animals, plantlife and manking and said it was good. And on the seventh day he rested; and later he made Eth-ha-aw-dawm and put him in the Garden.

I wrote of Satan's first attack on the blood line. There will soon be a second. And I will attempt to address that attack shortly.

Shalom,
    mj

P.S. I have heard the fairy tales that Eth-ha-aw-dawm ate some Mushroom - and this somehow connected He and Chavvah to their Flesh Senses. This is such trite non-sense. What of all the men and women created at Gen 1:27? These at 1:27 were without Law given by the Creator. Therefore they are all innocent. In fact, the first law was given to Eth-ha-aw-dawm and to Chavvah. Do not eat or touch the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Yep, I can remember last week talking to an Oak, a Cedar and a Dogwood - funny though they did not talk back. I suppose they lack knowledge.

Yet these other peoples know what is right and wrong by looking at nature. As we can today. And remember Yehoshua went back to the time of Noah to free the prisoners. I wonder why the time of Noah - could it be that is when the Covenant was made and laws were given to Mankind?

Satan wanted his Elect - his Seedline in the World to carry out his Plan - they call it the Great Work. And it shall not stand. Because their one world political system which preaches peace peace peace shall receive a deadly wound to its head - but before that "who shall make war with the beast" - how can one make war with a global political/governmental system that is unified in its effort to obtain peace? Yet, that deadly wound will occur and all out war will ensue. Yet the battle will be set in array; they shall gather around the City - Jerusalem; yet, then, He shall come in Peace and Flattery to seduce even the Elect of Yehovah, if possible.

------

I am for peace; yet it is a means to an end. And why do I need to be confederate with another to achieve peace - what of, oppress no one?

I also reject the notion that the Garden is a turning point of Spirits into form. Clearly Scripture indicates that Eth-ha-aw-dawm was fashioned from the dust of the ground.

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

------

So Therefore, I shall ask you to define "Spirits". To help me better "comprehend" your perspective.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-13-11 at 06:11 PM.

And we shall attempt to discover some of the Truths in Scripture.
    Who is with authority to show us the truth in scripture?
    1. Know who you are
    2. Know who has the burden of proof
    3. NEVER argue
    4. Document and/or know your remedy

I'll give you legal advice, as long as it's not illegal advice...

I'm sure you think your religion is the only way to heaven, but I just can't buy it right now...

Your question is rigged.

Authority: Comes from Yehovah
    To Show: Is rigged - because it can nullify choice.

Yet, I appreciate the way you frame your question as it puts the Response in a Box. This style can be very effective in say cross-examination.

My perspective is I can know God absent a KJV - just by observing nature and by observing other men. Because, if I go to Scripture, I learn Yehovah dwells with Man's Spirit. Therefore we may edify each other Mentally [Spiritually speaking].

So "To Show" I reject. It is the responsibility of each Man[kind]. And that responsibility is a choice.

We shall attempt to discover - is a long way from Authority to Show, wouldn't you say? ROFL....i know you get what I just did.

Please however continue your thought process.

Your question is rigged.
    Unh-huh...

Authority: Comes from Yehovah
    Is there evidence of this that will withstand the fire of cross-examination? (Ideally, Yehovah on the stand, in his own "person")

To Show: Is rigged - because it can nullify choice.
    Is choice important?

Yet, I appreciate the way you frame your question as it puts the Response in a Box. This style can be very effective in say cross-examination.

My perspective is I can know God absent a KJV - just by observing nature and by observing other men. Because, if I go to Scripture, I learn Yehovah dwells with Man's Spirit. Therefore we may edify each other Mentally [Spiritually speaking].

So "To Show" I reject. It is the responsibility of each Man[kind]. And that responsibility is a choice.

We shall attempt to discover - is a long way from Authority to Show, wouldn't you say? ROFL....i know you get what I just did.

Please however continue your thought process.

My thought process is that truth discovers us. And God, if he actually wrote anything, is incompetent for allowing men to control it and use it to manipulate others through said purported writings of "God."

A Control Freak God, who will kill those who oppose him, allowing man to take the purported words of God, and kill in God's name, effectively controlling said words of God, is truly a schizophrenic God (IMO).

But, while I love the contradictions IRL, because they make the cracks easy to see, contradictions in the spirit are most egregious and offensive... ("God" forbid the cracks could be seen in the constructs of religion)
    1. Know who you are
    2. Know who has the burden of proof
    3. NEVER argue
    4. Document and/or know your remedy

I'll give you legal advice, as long as it's not illegal advice...

I'm sure you think your religion is the only way to heaven, but I just can't buy it right now...