Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Can God die

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    If not now when. I understand your hesitation but, perhaps now is the right time. All things will be revealed. Its happening slowly now but will become a torrent as time passes. Many minds my not be able to cope with the revelations to come. FB
    well that is true but many minds have been already setup - they already carry the mark - and they don't have a clue they carry it. They suppose the End of Days will be hostile and full of terror and bloodshed. Not so. They will be peaceful and prosperous. One will step forward and offer a solution - there is no debt - come under my shadow.

They see not the Roman or the Greek and cannot put it together. They cannot climb Nebuchadnezzars Statue. Yet to Count the Number means one must go way back and enumerate those "smooth" stones. Before the Garden of Eden. - Yes, I can hear them now - what is he talking about now. Too much work. And when one working in the field "attempts" at a key - they are slandered. I got some thick skin; yet there are some who are not meant to know. Because if they come to the true light, they do not have the backbone to do what will need to be done. And as such, they will fail and commit the only unforgivable sin. As such the 1000 years of - spot on - teaching. For in those 1000 years some souls are still mortal to die and yet some souls previously justified in first age are not mortal to die and will teach.

And get this, the ONLY souls that will see Yehoshuah in the 1000 year period - that is after all knees bow - are the Elect of Yehovah - All others will remain without for teaching and instruction. See the parable of the five loaves and two fish? Yehoshuah performed the Miracle - the Disciples handed out the food. With Order and Discipline.

I will remain in the field working as I know you will to. Oh they will attempt to get me to come to their Great Church Revival...Not this boy.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-29-11 at 06:58 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

MJ

Does not cause any consternation, in fact I find it refreshing that one has studied scripture in such depth and with such an open mind to find this level of information. Yes it would seem there is the milk for the infants and meat for the men.

Soon to change I would hope as the incoming energies reactivate, and promote greater awareness. The cycles repeat. Now it is a time to remember what was forgotten, but not just mentally but experiencially also. It would seem that through the time of forgetfulness that mankind has attempted to hold on to knowledge,intellectually, that was common place. As the darkness fell more and more of the keys to understanding were lost. But are now being remembered and experienced. As the Christ once again takes its place as the head of the church.

Can we leave part of ourself behind. I think not. Every eye shall see him. Every one will awaken and when they realize what they have become a part of will pray for forgiveness. Forgive them father for they know not what they do. The only ones cut off are as you have spoken have commited the unforgivable sin. To me that represents the mind that has totally denied its connection with spirit. It will be cut off. There will be no transfer of knowledge into the book of life, they have cut themselves off. Few, I feel fall into this category.

Imagine yourself as one of those who have caused so much harm to their fellow man suddenly awakening to their true nature. Looking in the mirror and realizing the pain they have inflicted. Quite a burden. Yet perhaps they played their part just as Judas played his. Was his motivation for profit or a mis-guided attempt to force the issue. FB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 03-29-11 at 06:44 AM.

MJ

Does not cause any consternation, in fact I find it refreshing that one has studied scripture in such depth and with such an open mind to find this level of information. Yes it would seem there is the milk for the infants and meat for the men.

Soon to change I would hope as the incoming energies reactivate, and promote greater awareness. The cycles repeat. Now it is a time to remember what was forgotten, but not just mentally but experiencially also. It would seem that through the time of forgetfulness that mankind has attempted to hold on to knowledge,intellectually, that was common place. As the darkness fell more and more of the keys to understanding were lost. But are now being remembered and experienced. As the Christ once again takes its place as the head of the church.
    You make me smile. Because I can read your words and I know what you mean. YeHoVaH be blessed.

Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

God is Spirit. Know ye not that Ye are the Temple - living Stones.

------

Thank you for your kind words. There are many that already comprehend the mystery of the pine-comb. Pharoah knew; the Pope seems to know; and there are many, many so called "lay" who comprehend "travel", "frequencies", "energy" and there are those that are scared little children who are content to tell their brother 'Jesus loves you' - well no duh. Lets move on, now.

Yet, I will not be responsible for hurting one new to the faith. My knowledge is unimportant as i hope to take the 'office of the fisherman'. There are other places to discuss such matters. I'd best get running now, I can already hear the mob forming with their pitchforks and torches....

I have not seen this on Discover Channel - Have you? forget the Article look at the size of those rocks - and you ought to get a look at that Sun Gate - for the learned it is a clock. 'nough said.

2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-29-11 at 07:00 AM.

Can we leave part of ourself behind. I think not. Every eye shall see him. Every one will awaken and when they realize what they have become a part of will pray for forgiveness. Forgive them father for they know not what they do. The only ones cut off are as you have spoken have commited the unforgivable sin. To me that represents the mind that has totally denied its connection with spirit. It will be cut off. There will be no transfer of knowledge into the book of life, they have cut themselves off. Few, I feel fall into this category.

Imagine yourself as one of those who have caused so much harm to their fellow man suddenly awakening to their true nature. Looking in the mirror and realizing the pain they have inflicted. Quite a burden. Yet perhaps they played their part just as Judas played his. Was his motivation for profit or a mis-guided attempt to force the issue. FB
    I do not judge Judas. He was necessary for the plan. Plus he repented and he had a lot of help hanging himself. Never have I seen a man cut open from hanging himself.

Religion is one of the Power Centers. That unforgiveable sin is to disallow the Holy Spirit to speak in that day. And if you must ask what day, then you can't commit it.

Nice chatting with you MJ. Take care. Perhaps in another venue we can discuss more. FB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 03-29-11 at 07:47 AM.

MJ,

All this is interesting. My question to you is, can you put forth all of these ideas using only the Bible?

If so, I would be happy to hear more. I hope you understand that my response to the "serpent seed" was in no
    way a condemnation of different ways of interpreting Scripture.

There are rules of logic and interpretation. Why?

I can hear you respond, "rules close the mind and bind to the lie."

Yes, well without a sense of context and structure minds will be open to anything.
    I give you Jim Jones. Harry Krishna. Mao.

So, if you can, are willing to, or even have the inkling to put forth your "structure"
    of interpretation before hand, just so we know that someone is not just making things
    up as they go, well then there is room for delving further.

But without said structure, (predefined) there is no way for another to verify independently
    assertions that are put forth, or build further theories of their own based on said structure.

In other words, you have one person, saying things are this way. How do they know?
    Because it was "revealed" to them and only to them. That IS Jim Jones.

Hopefully you understand what I'm saying. Likewise hopefully you also understand that
    I'm not calling you Jim Jones :-)

Thanks.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with putting forth assumptions or opinions that one draws from
    ideas that are put forward but not specified in the Bible.

When I teach the Bible to my kids, they ask questions that sometimes are not specifically
    answered in the Bible. How do I answer?

I say, well the Bible doesn't say specifically, so specifically, we can't be sure. But my OPINION
    is (such and such), but remember, that is MY OPINION and not from the Word of God.

When there is a specific answer, I cite the answer and read it to them right from the Word.

My stress is always on "the only thing we can be SURE of, is what is specifically put forth from
    The Lord himself.

I know The Lord will hold me responsible for ANYTHING that I teach them regarding His Holy Word.
    That is a responsibility I take VERY seriously, as should everyone.

Matthew 18:6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. (NASB)
    Last edited by Axe; 03-29-11 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    MJ,

All this is interesting. My question to you is, can you put forth all of these ideas using only the Bible?

If so, I would be happy to hear more. I hope you understand that my response to the "serpent seed" was in no
    way a condemnation of different ways of interpreting Scripture.

There are rules of logic and interpretation. Why?

I can hear you respond, "rules close the mind and bind to the lie."

Yes, well without a sense of context and structure minds will be open to anything.
    I give you Jim Jones. Harry Krishna. Mao.

So, if you can, are willing to, or even have the inkling to put forth your "structure"
    of interpretation before hand, just so we know that someone is not just making things
    up as they go, well then there is room for delving further.

But without said structure, (predefined) there is no way for another to verify independently
    assertions that are put forth, or build further theories of their own based on said structure.

In other words, you have one person, saying things are this way. How do they know?
    Because it was "revealed" to them and only to them. That IS Jim Jones.

Hopefully you understand what I'm saying. Likewise hopefully you also understand that
    I'm not calling you Jim Jones :-)

Thanks.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with putting forth assumptions or opinions that one draws from
    ideas that are put forward but not specified in the Bible.

When I teach the Bible to my kids, they ask questions that sometimes are not specifically
    answered in the Bible. How do I answer?

I say, well the Bible doesn't say specifically, so specifically, we can't be sure. But my OPINION
    is (such and such), but remember, that is MY OPINION and not from the Word of God.

When there is a specific answer, I cite the answer and read it to them right from the Word.

My stress is always on "the only thing we can be SURE of, is what is specifically put forth from
    The Lord himself.

I know The Lord will hold me responsible for ANYTHING that I teach them regarding His Holy Word.
    That is a responsibility I take VERY seriously, as should everyone.

Matthew 18:6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. (NASB)
    Axe thank you for this post. I can express every single one of the ideas presented from Scripture. What I mean by Scripture is the Masoretic and the Suptuagint Texts that the latter translations were made - modern day KJV, NIV, etc.

There are many different levels to Scripture. I comprehend that so I do not judge another man's belief systems. You are right on in regard to responsibility to Yehovah regarding his Word. I too take that very serious. When I teach I do not care for topical teaching - I study each book one word at a time until we are done with that book. Then on to the next book.

The other references are just "supporting" references. I suppose you are referencing Election and the Ages?

I sort of like to let God's Word be the double, triple, quadruple witness to the truth. So I can appreciate the Standard - two or more witnesses.

Yehoshuah said at Mark 13 - Behold I have foretold you ALL things.

As such, we need not leave the Old Covenant for the Entire Scripture to be taught. The Book of Zachariah alone can be used to teach old and new covenant just by itself.

Is there any specific topic of interest?

shalom,
    mj

P.S. Cult-like teachers will not answer questions - usually one head - just like the Nicolaitans While I appreciate Order men and women must be allowed to ask questions else it is not teaching - it is brainwashing. Creates classes and Yehoshuah hated it.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-29-11 at 10:56 PM.

MJ, thank you for the thoughtful reply. I do enjoy the thought of further learning or understanding of any sound doctrine.

Hopefully, you will permit me to outline some of my boundaries before we begin in order to avoid any conflicts later on? If not, I understand and respect your point of view.

I am not trying to dictate to you, rather I'm protecting myself and anyone else that may be influenced by this discussion. I do not want to be the cause (by participating) of any discussion involving uninspired texts that might confuse others understandings of God's Inspired Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Axe thank you for this post. I can express every single one of the ideas presented from Scripture. What I mean by Scripture is the Masoretic and the Suptuagint Texts that the latter translations were made - modern day KJV, NIV, etc.
    Of course. I will stipulate, provided you understand that I do not believe or accept that Apocryphal books are inspired. New Testament writers never quoted from it and it was not a part of the original Jewish canon of scripture. For further clarity this includes the books of Judith, Tobit, Baruch, Sirach (or Ecclesiasticus), the Wisdom of Solomon, First and Second Maccabees, the two Books of Esdras, additions to the Book of Esther, additions to the Book of Daniel, and the Prayer of Manasseh. Therefore in our discussion I will give no weight or thought to anything you put forward from these writings, so hopefully you can present your interpretations without them.

Again, with all humility I am not trying to dictate to you. But since this is in a public forum my first responsibility is to anyone that may read it. If this is unacceptable, we need discuss it no further and I will happily let you go your way, and I will go mine.

I sort of like to let God's Word be the double, triple, quadruple witness to the truth. So I can appreciate the Standard - two or more witnesses.
    Now we are speaking the same language. I will not corrupt my thought life with anything that cannot be fully found and supported in the Inspired Word itself.

If anything needs to be introduced from outside of the Inspired Canon, then it is not God's truth.

If we are in agreement so far, I would like to get straight your idea of context ahead of time. Is it your opinion that anything said anywhere in God's Inspired word can be used at will, interchangeably at any time?

Do you have a hierarchy or weight which you assign in order to divine meaning to verses that may be vague or metaphorical? Specifically, do you have any parameters you use in order to even decide when something is metaphorical or not? If you don't that's fine, I'm just asking.

(This is not something I need you to agree with me on. I'm just looking for your process so that I know we are going by your process and not mine.) Please understand by no means do I think that I have the ONLY acceptable way to interpret, hence the question.

Thanks.

Is there any specific topic of interest?
    As a matter of fact, yes. I would love to open a discussion of the Great Tribulation.

Perhaps you or I should start a new thread if we are in agreement to discuss it?

I'd very much like to hear your thoughts on this document:

http://www.harvestherald.com/sureword/sureword_main.htm

It's a chart. One that I can't imagine how long it took to put together.

I am not a member of this group, nor do I submit it as truth. It has however caused me to give it a great deal of thought, as it is a different interpretation then I had before.

The reason for my quandary is in the group's absolute commitment to only using the Inspired texts, and their unique, albeit different conclusions based on their interpretations of the translation.

So, since that is topical, the book of study would be Revelation. Understanding that there are many Old and New Testament relevant verses to that book, especially Daniel.
    Last edited by Axe; 03-30-11 at 12:09 AM.