Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Company beats IRS penalties with Lawful Money

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am quite certain that the lawful money redemption is the winner.

I am hopeful that soon we will have somebody confident enough to let the one argument ride solo.
    I have been experimenting with IRS for 30 years now. It has been a very expensive hobby. So here we go, lawful money alone. Stay tuned.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    You're welcome. I see on that final notice the Ogden campus has fired-up their time machine again; traveling forward to Sept. 17th to print the letter and then back again to mail it so company could receive it on Sept 10th. HELLO! If they're fudging the record on that, what else are they making up, huh?

And 10 to 1 there's no Mary Hannah working at the IRS. Next time you call the IRS and the representative answers, ask if that's their real name.
    Indeed! It makes you wonder.

The new suitor's case showed up on PACER this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    I have been experimenting with IRS for 30 years now. It has been a very expensive hobby. So here we go, lawful money alone. Stay tuned.
    I gather that you are in administrative process/accusation by the IRS and are ready to duplicate the Form 842 Abatement with only one item on the Attachment?

Good for you! Thank you for sharing.

Is my name going to be a second issue? I plan on filing as True Name DBA Legal Name.

Is my name going to be a second issue? I plan on filing as True Name DBA Legal Name.

Gathering that you will be filing the Form 842, Attachment and Transaction with a Redeemed Lawful Money stamp I do not imagine that your doing business as the legal/full name is an issue. The small company in the example here was doing business as too. In other words the remedy is designed for banking institutions and your legal entity is like that.

Communication is synonymous with creation; and only beings of like kind can truly communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    You haven't heard? The IRS now grants abatements for funniest Line 7 arguments yet. It's called the Golden Egg Abatement Lemme tell ya, tough economy and arguments about geese mean nothing to the IRS. That company violated the statutes by paying late and should've been penalized or levied. That third reason was the winner; of course you are right though, the company left the IRS multiple reasons to grant abatement and we can't say that conclusively. Line III also seems like a veiled threat at litigation - the govt hates to litigate!

It's reminiscent of my early days discovering Planet Merrill. I fought a traffic ticket using some common law strategy and documents I barely knew. But it seemed to cause the court to schedule me into a special hearing day where no accusing law enforcement showed and all appealers were let off with "Not responsible, lack of prosecution". My take is they didn't want to entertain, link, or give any credit to, my use of the LEGAL NAME/Common Law defense.

Yet wouldn't it be a wonderful demonstration that by projecting love into the IRS the forgiveness was issued?

The letter is dated tomorrow - September 17. Is there something special about tomorrow? Wouldn't that be prophetic if the IMF and World Bank imploded or otherwise forgave all debt simply because debt cannot be utilized sustainably as money? - And that, eleven years and one week after the original Demand for Redemption came to Judgment?

Love,

David Merrill.

I sent the package yesterday. It consisted of a cover letter, a pile of 843s, copies of the back of some checks, and one $1 redeemed FRN. No shotgun, just a sling and a stone.

I sent the package yesterday. It consisted of a cover letter, a pile of 843s, copies of the back of some checks, and one $1 redeemed FRN. No shotgun, just a sling and a stone.
    "I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith."

Most are not willing to walk by faith, you are, and you will receive your witness, is my prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    "I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith."

Most are not willing to walk by faith, you are, and you will receive your witness, is my prayer.
    Especially with it already in the mail, I want you to truly feel forgiveness. Know and understand what it is in your head and feel it in your stomach and heart too.

Please get back to us when you hear from the IRS.

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Some would say we have an unfair advantage over them.

Come to think of it by "you" I meant everybody conscious of Martin Earl's mailing.