Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Company beats IRS penalties with Lawful Money

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Please get back to us when you hear from the IRS.
    I suppose no news is good news in this case.

I was going through some old notices and the thought occurred to me, do they expect me to create money out of thin air? Then I remembered, that's what Federal Reserve banks do.

For thus saith the Lord, Ye have sold yourselves for naught, and ye shall be redeemed without money. Isaiah 52:3
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Yeah, I doubt it. No Maureen Greene either! You know her don't you? Ogden location? lol

And 10 to 1 there's no Mary Hannah working at the IRS. Next time you call the IRS and the representative answers, ask if that's their real name.[/QUOTE]

Great points!

This brings to mind my $20M lien and Bill of Exchange for all the debt in the world.

It has been my experience that the IRS generally allows a one time penalty abatement. I think this also has to be considered in this case.

Greg

JohnnyCash
    This company actually received IRS late notices for 3 quarters of 2011, 2nd QTR, 3rd QTR, and 4th QTR. The company filed three separate Form 843 Abatement requests (with similar 4-point argument and lawful money demand attached) and then received three separate notices of forgiveness. Total victory of over $8k.

Nice try though, Greg. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    This company actually received IRS late notices for 3 quarters of 2011, 2nd QTR, 3rd QTR, and 4th QTR. The company filed three separate Form 843 Abatement requests (with similar 4-point argument and lawful money demand attached) and then received three separate notices of forgiveness. Total victory of over $8k.

Nice try though, Greg. Play again?
    Johnny'onthemoney'Cash!!

JohnnyCash
    heh. Just like to address some misconceptions I've seen about this victory. Some have indicated the Company paid in full eventually so this was just a standard penalty abatement, no big deal. No. Company paid late. Every agreement/contract calling for timely payments includes PENALTIES for late payments. This is standard contract law - without late penalties there's no incentive to pay on time. Here the company paid late, admits to paying late, and by all outward appearance SHOULD HAVE BEEN PENALIZED by statute. Something scared the banking cartel/IRS off. Did I tell you the company paid LATE? 56 days late.

The "Statement of Adjustment to Your Account" from the IRS states that it is the result of "your inquiry of July 19, 2012."

But the "suitor" doesn't supply a copy of that, either.

So we don't know what the suitor said, and we don't know why the IRS did what it did, and from that we are supposed to believe that the abatement was due to some gibberish about "lawful money"?
    Thanks to Quixote, the Q has discovered this success. The quote above is from LPC (Denial B. Evans). My answer: I did supply a copy of that. The "inquiry of July 19, 2012" was the Form 843 with attachments (4 arguments with Lawful Money deposit ticket). That's it. The date on the Form 843 must've been redacted but that was all company sent. Then "Mary Hannah" responding for the IRS calls it "correspondence" (huh? since when is a 843 filing correspondence?) but it was just that 843 with attachments that was sent. Finally then, on Sept 10th company received a 2-page reply (page1 shown & page2 was just a mostly blank page with a cut-out $0 due coupon on bottom). That's it. Does LPC actually think the IRS is gonna admit the SCAM? Oh yeah, we granted your abatement because lawful money is outside the Fed Reserve system. Not gonna happen, as that would reveal the scam!

Here's how I imagine it went down in the Odgen Service Center:
    Counsel1: This one's attached evidence of lawful money.
    Counsel2: Shat.
    Counsel1: What?"
    Counsel2: It's the past tense of...
    Counsel1: No! this looks like the real deal, like that STSC group in Colorado.
    Counsel2: What are our options?
    Counsel1: We could bluff 'em.
    Counsel2: But if they persist it's litigation and we'd lose.
    Counsel1: Yep, and our loss would be plastered all over the internet.
    Counsel2: I think we have to let this one go.
    Counsel1: Yeah. Full abatement.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 01-15-13 at 11:40 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Update; seems this company still has trouble following the statutes with regard to payroll taxes:

http://s12.postimage.org/wx0jgbonh/CP276_B.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    I have been experimenting with IRS for 30 years now. It has been a very expensive hobby. So here we go, lawful money alone. Stay tuned.
    Is there any update John Howard?

Awesome Job! Few questions

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Ah yes. Here are the Form 843 attachments. (Bear with me as I get it uploaded. NOTE to other posters: "attachments" taller than 600 pixels are reduced to that size by forum software. But if your image is external, sitting on the internet, you can use the IMAGE tag and get it full size.)

And to head off the questions, this is not my company (no ownership), nor am I an employee.

What is the deposit slip for? I dont understand this.. or how this piece works.. can you explain what was deposited and to where for how much and why? and how to use the stamp.. thanks in advance for your time.. have an awesome day!