Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Company beats IRS penalties with Lawful Money

Thanks for the image Johnny!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    You're welcome. And 10 to 1 there's no Mary Hannah working at the IRS. Next time you call the IRS and the representative answers, ask if that's their real name.
    "My kids think I am going crazy to keep ranting about what has happened and what damage and uncertainty they face may come if there is no understanding of the issues.
    As a single parent, and grandparent, homelessness for no credible reason except intentional deprivation of life, liberty and freedom, and intentional falsification of presumed grounds to justify such actions taken in bad faith and with intent to deprive another of any other unconditional right to hold or own anything but debt.
    That the violations of citizens rights get worse when a complaint is filed. I have been waiting for over 3 years while being harassed , stalked , threatened and intimidated . Just going food shopping I am targeted with psychologically and emotionally traumatizing acts. The only logical conclusion is that I am a victim of a cover up of the crimes I have suffered from , as no agency has even acknowledge receiving my complaint. I have contacted all levels of my government ( U.S. ) , my representatives , and the abuse of my Rights and Dignity continue even in the privacy of my own residence".

42 U.S. Code ยง 1983 - Civil action for deprivation of rights.

Information to the public. Biographies for the Northern New Jersey Working Together Tax Institute Information - Seton Hall University, New Jersey.

Mary Hannah
    ACS Program Manager
    IRS/SB/SE/Campus Compliance Services
    11501 Roosevelt Boulevard
    Philadelphia, Pa. 19152
    mary.hannah@irs.gov
    (215) 516-3672

Mary has the responsibility of the largest SB/SE Automated Collection Service Site, overseeing 350 employees on two shifts. She began her career in 1981as a part time tax examiner for Submission Processing, Error Correction. Her career changed paths when she moved over to Compliance Services in 2002 as the Collection Operation Manager. She came to ACS in 2005. Mary and her husband have three children and live in New Jersey.

All problems start with a revenue agent and their "persons".
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"