Thread: Reverberation of the Echo Chambers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    P.S. From The Science of Mind:

Another way to understand the global nature of the action - recalling the debt is to examine my protecting this Bill of Exchange from the encroachments of banking regulations by that same OCC office. Mostly in the form of Basel Accords and the final rule on that.

Notice the Date:

There have been probably ten Refusals for Cause over the years and none of the regulation legislation has been able to go into effect over any scope of lawful money. Here is a recent Refusal for Cause. Explaining this to the brain trust may shed some light on this recent concern by the OCC.

Crosstalk:

Dear Suitors;

This is the kind of impact that I find encouraging. But first I want to touch on some principles that I think apply. Communication is synonymous with creation and only beings of like order can truly communicate.

I refused for cause the final rule just recently. It was as though the OCC planted the $50B Stress Testing (attached) just prior the final rule Notice so that I might forego the R4C on the final rule, and it almost worked. I was thinking, Hell I just refused for cause the Stress Testing; that should cover this final rule Notice too. But I decided to R4C and as the Holy Spirit would have it the process server was dawdling and I caught her just in time to get both done Monday a week ago (also attached). Today the OCC released the newest comment about the final rule.

The purpose all along has been to mitigate the scope of effect of OCC and FDIC regulation and rule so that it has no adverse affect on my Bill of Exchange. The original scope of the new final rule was:

Summary

The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (collectively, the agencies) on August 30, 2012, published in the Federal Register a final rule that amends their respective market risk capital rules, which generally apply to banking organizations that engage in substantial trading activity. The revisions broaden the scope of these rules to better capture the risks inherent in trading positions. Specifically, the final rule improves the sensitivity to risks...

Compare that with today?s release, again commenting on the scope in the first paragraph of the Summary:

Summary

The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) advises federal savings associations to review the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation?s (FDIC) final rule and guidance issued July 24, 2012, on investments in corporate debt securities. Federal savings associations have until January 1, 2013, to comply with the FDIC?s final rule. In addition, the OCC reminds federal savings associations they must comply by January 1, 2013?

It can be read that todays notice only applies to federal savings associations, but over the years I have found that this means that the OCC and FDIC are withdrawing the broad scope of the final rule and admitting that they only had authority over their own all along. ? Except for if I were to acquiesce that the final rule generally applied to banking organizations that engage in substantial trading activity.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-21-12 at 04:51 PM.