I'm starting to realize that citizenship, social security numbers, and all that simply don't matter. What matters is if you're receiving taxable income. If you owe them, you serve them.

Personally, I want to avoid IRS at all costs. I think just about everyone feels that way. I want to be honest, legal, and responsible to my neighbors, and I don't want to end up living under a bridge. So, I've taken a while before beginning to make demands for lawful money. Now that I'm fairly confident that the true enemy is ignorance, both on my part and on the part of my neighbors, professionals at banks, and in government, it's time to begin.

The SSN is the taxpayer ID. That is the person receiving income. The simple fact is, Social Security is a voluntary program. If I need to use it in order to cash checks, then that is what I will do. The bottom line is, servitude does not enter the picture if I demand lawful money. That is the remedy provided in the law. If it turns out to be ineffective in securing the blessings of liberty, well, then we are living in a new regime.