Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Substance of the R4C

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sometimes even to the point that when states are not getting enough federal crumbs, the threat of revolt brings in returns again.
    That might explain all of the police killings and distress and desperation of law enforcement. The higher ups in the State and County level threaten the street cops to be fired or to keep up steep up quotas (fines) or to beef up arrests (i.e. chattel/asset monetization-amortization--asset backed securities and the prisons that warehouse them). The provokation of riots and protests results in even more arrests which enhances the "asset pool" at the State and County levels. Or are the Egregores and Servitors desperate to feed? Maybe once the Princes and Princesses of State & County get their coffers filled with comfortable levels of bloo--I mean money ... then the news will go back to "who had sex with who" and to stories about boys flushing pet alligators down toilets. In the meantime....

It might be that Wall Street feeds off the blood, sweat and suffering of "Blacks"--without poverty and oppression in Black and White communities, there would hardly be as much crime and drug trade, and there would hardly be enough drug money to keep Wall Street propped up.

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 08-11-15 at 02:56 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Sometimes even to the point that when states are not getting enough federal crumbs, the threat of revolt brings in returns again.

The county clerk and recorder sounds inadequate alone. You might open a Miscellaneous Case in the federal courthouse and file all your county publications there. Then R4C this latest presentment as you do so.
    Ok, so I noticed within "Refusal For Cause" in "Modification to R4C Clerk Instruction" a R4C that was filed (Connecticut). It has a Case Number and the document appears to be very 'court-like' in the formatting. But I am creating a new Miscellaneous Case here at the Federal Court...

So will I be given a case file number and must it appear on the initial R4C document that I provide? I presume I need a Plaintiff V. Defendant styled 'header' above the R4C text. I want to file this and all of my prior County-recorded lawful-money demand documents at the same time - also adding the LM evidence as well (copies of checks/slips).

If I am way off here in my understanding of the filing process then someone please inform if possible.

Thank you.
    imm

If you are going with a Miscellaneous Case file you might best use a professional process server to file it for you. Basically service of process on the clerk of court by somebody over eighteen and not interested in the Case, with a filing fee.

Remember to redact social security numbers.

If you are going with a Miscellaneous Case file you might best use a professional process server to file it for you. Basically service of process on the clerk of court by somebody over eighteen and not interested in the Case, with a filing fee.

Remember to redact social security numbers.
    David,

Is using the service to insure it will be filed vs. me 'Joe Blow' maybe getting it rejected? I guess just put everything in a packet addressed to the court and hand it to the server? I assume court will send me copies with case file number stamped or similar, a week or so later? How do I 'instantly' prove the R4C is filed when I send response to IRS? I want to be prompt and file before or overnight by 19th of next week. Or maybe it's not that critical, the timing?
    Last edited by itsmymoney; 08-12-15 at 07:20 PM.

Banned
    Connecticut, you say? Renowned gold expert Jim Sinclair is from Connecticut.

Plunge Protection Team Losing Control of Markets-Jim Sinclair
    The US Plunge Protection Team is losing control of the markets, and Sinclair warns, “They got the dickens scared out of them. They actually backed off providing the funds necessary. . . . That’s your warning. The warning is markets can overrun plunge protection teams. Markets can and will overrun the manipulation of metals and currencies. The market will overrun the false strength in the US dollar. The idea that a lift in interest rates would be beneficial to the dollar is absolutely incorrect. We do know the limits of the Plunge Protection Team, and we do know the omnipotent power of the Fed is a total fallacy.”