Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Sometimes even to the point that when states are not getting enough federal crumbs, the threat of revolt brings in returns again.

The county clerk and recorder sounds inadequate alone. You might open a Miscellaneous Case in the federal courthouse and file all your county publications there. Then R4C this latest presentment as you do so.
Ok, so I noticed within "Refusal For Cause" in "Modification to R4C Clerk Instruction" a R4C that was filed (Connecticut). It has a Case Number and the document appears to be very 'court-like' in the formatting. But I am creating a new Miscellaneous Case here at the Federal Court...

So will I be given a case file number and must it appear on the initial R4C document that I provide? I presume I need a Plaintiff V. Defendant styled 'header' above the R4C text. I want to file this and all of my prior County-recorded lawful-money demand documents at the same time - also adding the LM evidence as well (copies of checks/slips).

If I am way off here in my understanding of the filing process then someone please inform if possible.

Thank you.
imm