Thread: Substance of the R4C

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    David, I am fascinated by this R4C. Are you saying to set up an evidence repository in the federal courthouse... NOW? before any inkling of action from the IRS or other commercial courts?

I can't even comprehend how you learned all this. The scope is vast. Where do you study or learn all of these techniques? I read until my eyes feel like they're going to bleed - hours each day and cant seem to understand how you have this much knowledge.

Were you raised in it? Did you surround yourself with people of knowledge? Were you an apprentice to someone? I read your petition in US District Court of Colorado in amazement. Where do you come up with this stuff? I would honestly consider spending a year or so in apprenticeship learning these things. All I have at my disposal is the internet, which is a fine tool, but it tends to lead me in more tangents and extremely deep rabbit holes that absorb so much of my time - it's hard to focus! Do you have any suggestions on where/how to hone skills? I have yet to locate local clubs or workshops in my area to assist. Do they exist? I don't mean to sound so helpless. I suppose I am just in awe of the expansive knowledge you seem to possess.
    That is one flattering post. I think it may be a rendition of Ochham's Razor, but it might be a Fourier Transform quirk too. The simpler conclusion is usually best and true. However it helps to be able to make out patterns in the noise. Learn Rules of Evidence first and enjoy learning. Find pleasure in grasping so many interesting items of fact that it is exactly that - noise. A technician considers a complex waveform of more than three or four frequencies "noise". This is the disruptive waveform for Swine Flu. Look at the image as you listen and see if you can find the five frequencies with your ear. [Synchronicity - BBC World News at 3:00 am MST.] When I look at Holonation images however, I can only see the inverted image - this Burning Bush looks to me like somebody punched a piece of soft clay. I wonder if that is something to be considered.

For example when thinking about baptism by water I see the political climate by knowing the history. A typical Christian I presume just accepts that since Jesus was the Son of God people would accept him marching up the King's Road on a colt as a proper coronation ceremony. Just out of the blue - divine providence! Herod the Great had three sons; Philip was in Jordan so he had no role to speak of in the Bible Story. Antipater was never King but remained Tetrarch for his reign. The King was Archelaus but he was exiled in 6 AD (adding Judea, Sumaria and Idumea to Antipater's rule) and so would have been living like a mountain man out in the sticks. Sound familiar? John the Baptist was a mountain man! So Archelaus was likely keeping a secret school - a secret society or Order and of course John was beheaded for speaking against the authority of the Tetrarch HEROD Antipas/Antipater who slew Jesus on the Cross too. So the Jordan River dunking was likely a cheap coronation, Jesus accepting the title of KING upon Archelaus' death from the (secret) Order of Archelaus as ministered by disciple John (the Baptist). At any rate, try reading that and see if it fits with my scenario in mind while you review the account.

That is an example and I know from the postings especially around here that you all have amazing minds but maybe different mathematical keys to sort and interact with a higher Creative Mind by making distinctions and dichotomies that need not exist. Separation. Mostly I perceive most people to be in identity crisis - true name and legal name. Confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    David! Thank you for this thread. I had lost track of that fascinating bank letter. Do you happen to know what "appropriate steps" Mr. [Redacted] followed to object to the release of bank records?
    That letter happened much earlier than SHULTZ revealing appeal. I have seen how all the IRS has to do is file a $46 Miscellaneous Case jacket requesting a judicial summons to fill the bill.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-07-13 at 03:43 PM.