Thread: Substance of the R4C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    Has anyone successfully rescinded their SSN? I know SEDM has a lengthy ( AND I MEAN LENGTHY) article and Docs on it, but I do not know of anyone claiming success.
    I cant find any successful examples either. I actually called the SSA and asked if I could surrender my number. The girl on the phone said no. I AM purposing on NOT giving it out anymore when entities ask for it. If anyone can tell me they have successfully done it I will follow right behind them in the exact same manner they did!

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    I cant find any successful examples either. I actually called the SSA and asked if I could surrender my number. The girl on the phone said no. I AM purposing on NOT giving it out anymore when entities ask for it. If anyone can tell me they have successfully done it I will follow right behind them in the exact same manner they did!
    Well, it is not YOUR number, but the govs.

Dave Champion is one who says not to use it...it's not yours, BUT try to open a bank account, get a job. EVEN THOUGH YOU SHOW THEM THE LAW....Privacy Act, Patriot Act....both say "identify"... DL, Passport.
    Last edited by gdude; 01-14-13 at 02:46 AM.