Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
I agree with this! BUT - I think the Feds will nab anyone they want to nab. Your only hope is a jury that can comprehend these things. Wesley Snipes apparently got nabbed on the 861 argument.

I am of the firm belief that in the end we WONT win and everything gets worse in this country until Messiah comes. Just my opinion
The bankruptcy was a mortal wound on Uncle Sam. In order to preserve the government (what parts that could be preserved) FDR and Congress handed over the Treasury to foreign bankers. I prefer to believe they did it out of necessity, and in the end the people went along with it. Here we are, 80 years later, the living victims of a fraud committed that long ago.

I would prefer the government doesn't completely collapse, because that will mean a new system of law. It probably won't be as amenable to justice as the present one is. Even though the regime in place is difficult to comprehend, and the people as a whole are ignorant of its internal workings, it's still built on a sound foundation. The "Saving to suitors" clause is still embedded in the law.

If things continue getting worse, it is a call to be ever more vigilant in preserving freedom. You mentioned Messiah's coming, and I am with you in that, but I believe the kingdom is within easy reach. It's only a matter of changing one's mind, and entering therein. Therefore, believers who have entered the kingdom are the lawful regents in this land.

I see it as our duty as citizens of the kingdom of heaven to stand for righteousness, even in the face of pervasive evil. Our king has shown the way: love one another. If we do that, the kingdom is made real, and evil retreats. The truth is we are already free, and we have only to act like it.