Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Substance of the R4C

Corporation Papers

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Corporation Papers

I laugh at people who think they will overturn the Citizens United decision.

Learnthelaw, Thanks for the affirmation and information!

"A short-hand way of doing the same thing is to utilize the phrase "All Rights Reserved". This phrase appears in most published books and in film credits. The use of these phrases above your signature on any document indicates that you have exercised the "Remedy" provided for you in the Uniform Commercial Code ("UCC") in Article 1 at Section 207. This "Remedy" provides a valid legal mechanism to reserve a fundamental, common law right which you possess. Under the common law, you enjoy the right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement which you did not enter knowingly, intentionally and voluntarily."

This "Remedy" provides a valid legal mechanism to reserve a fundamental, common law right which you possess. Under the common law, you enjoy the right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement which you did not enter knowingly, intentionally and voluntarily." Hummm!

IRS Form 1040:

Let's look for a moment at the statement at the IRS 1040 in the "Sign Here" section.

Under the penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this return, and accompanying schedules and statements, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete. Declaration of preparer (other than taxpayer) is based on all information of which preparer has any knowledge.

"Under the penalties of perjury,": This becomes a sworn document when it is signed.

If a person makes one mistake on the form, he can be criminally prosecuted and would have to prove that he didn't lie. Most people are confused and don't know that this tax does not apply to them. If they fill it out, they are not telling the truth.

So if a man/woman fills out this return and fully complies with the IRS's agenda, they are lying on the record. Assuming the tax code applied to all of us, to swear an oath that the forms and schedules are correct, even to the best of one's knowledge, puts a person in an extremely compromising position because "ignorance of the law is no excuse."

One is also put into a position of testifying against himself and issuing a sworn document that could possibly incriminate himself in the future.

Signing an IRS form under the penalties of perjury violates the most basic rights of a free man, And on top of all that, one is binding his soul to it.

"I declare that have examined this return....." Did you? Really?

When you filed the return, do you really know what you were doing?

Did you know all the ins and outs of over 9000+ pages of tax code?

Do you really know if you are subject to the tax code?

Do you know if you are a U.S. citizen?

Do you really understand the territorial jurisdiction of the US Code?

Did you really have "gross income"?

Did you really know if you had taxable income?

Did you know for sure if you are an "employee" or an "employee"?

If you get 100 Certified Public Accountants together in one room, with the same information on an example of a taxpayer, no one will come up with the same answer, yet people readily sign these returns under oath when they have no clue as to what most of they mean.

Most of have used "professionals" relying upon them to know whether or not these returns are "true and correct".

Then we bind our souls to this nonsense by signing the 1040 they are true, correct, and complete":

How would you know?

The fact is that there are very few, if any people who could lawfully swear to that statement.

If you swear that the return is true, when you aren't sure if you owed the tax, you become a liar.

Are you going to swear that the returns are correct?

How would you know that?

What if you're wrong?

How are you going to prove that you aren't a liar?

Are they complete? Is the so-called "tax professional" competent? You really don't know that either, since most of us isn’t aware that these codes don't apply to us in the first place.

What if you forget a form or a schedule?

How are you going to prove that you didn't lie?

Do you really want to put your signature, which is coming from your mind and soul onto a document that has a high probability of falsehood and error?

If you're a Christian, do you want to disobey the clear statement of the Messiah? If you're not a Christian, do you want to bind your soul to a bond based upon a fraud? If you are an atheist, why would you swear an oath to a god that you don't believe in?

However, this is a choice than one has to make in the face of a lot of adversity from "government" circles. We are continually pressured to give up our signatures on papers that we don't really understand.

Before you give up your signature or swear any oaths, consider what it is that you are doing. A man cannot be compelled to do an act which he thinks is an act against the wishes of God.

Many of us have never understood the implications of swearing an oath. Most of us at one time or another have sworn oaths, and most of us don't really understand the implications of such an action. In many instances, government forms and ones from other entities shove papers in front of us to be attested to by a sworn statement.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The simpler conclusion is usually best and true. However it helps to be able to make out patterns in the noise. Learn Rules of Evidence first and enjoy learning. Find pleasure in grasping so many interesting items of fact that it is exactly that - noise. A technician considers a complex waveform of more than three or four frequencies "noise". This is the disruptive waveform for Swine Flu. Look at the image as you listen and see if you can find the five frequencies with your ear. [Synchronicity - BBC World News at 3:00 am MST.] When I look at Holonation images however, I can only see the inverted image - this Burning Bush looks to me like somebody punched a piece of soft clay. I wonder if that is something to be considered.
    An aside - Talk about picking out frequencies in the noise... I was trained at a young age in acoustic analysis. (I was a Sonar Technician in the Navy) Its a fascinating study. I was actually the first student to get a 100% comprehension on oceanography and sound propagation in water (blowing on my fingernails). Picking out frequencies in water was quite the chore, but you learn to look for certain frequencies and then look for the harmonics off the main frequencies. We used to sit with headphones on and listen to underwater noise. We could tap our fingers and get a turn count (a prop shaft turning in the water) and by determining the number of turns in a minute, we could calculate the engine RPM's, number of blades on the prop, etc and determine fairly accurately what we were listening to. The art is dying off in the Navy due to advanced electronics and satelite technologies following pretty much all ship movements in the world. I guess Im saying I can appreciate your analogy on the technical side of things about tuning out the noise. Nifty.

any help available?

[QUOTE=stoneFree;9199]David! Thank you for this thread. I had lost track of that fascinating bank letter. Do you happen to know what "appropriate steps" Mr. [Redacted] followed to object to the release of bank records?[/QUOTE

Hi David, Where should a beginner start with the process? Is this Admiralty? The IRS is coming after me bigtime and I must learn to defend myself using techniques that work. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Bob Conlon

Just wanted to share....I finally opened a new non-interest account with US Bank and signed the form with my demand "all transactions, demand for lawful money 12USC § 411" and signed it "True Name-All Rights Reserved".

The girl helping me didn't bat an eye or ask any questions, couldn't have been easier! I asked for copies of both accounts, ( it seems they make you open a Savings as well , so I put $25 in it.) she was happy to oblige..... Thanks to all here.

[QUOTE=Bob Conlon;9227]
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    David! Thank you for this thread. I had lost track of that fascinating bank letter. Do you happen to know what "appropriate steps" Mr. [Redacted] followed to object to the release of bank records?[/QUOTE

Hi David, Where should a beginner start with the process? Is this Admiralty? The IRS is coming after me bigtime and I must learn to defend myself using techniques that work. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Bob Conlon

The Lesson Plan around here evolved around 1) true name identity 2) Record Forming (Libel of Review) and 3) redeeming lawful money.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    This "Remedy" provides a valid legal mechanism to reserve a fundamental, common law right which you possess. Under the common law, you enjoy the right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement which you did not enter knowingly, intentionally and voluntarily." Hummm!

IRS Form 1040:

Let's look for a moment at the statement at the IRS 1040 in the "Sign Here" section.

Under the penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this return, and accompanying schedules and statements, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete. Declaration of preparer (other than taxpayer) is based on all information of which preparer has any knowledge.

"Under the penalties of perjury,": This becomes a sworn document when it is signed.

If a person makes one mistake on the form, he can be criminally prosecuted and would have to prove that he didn't lie. Most people are confused and don't know that this tax does not apply to them. If they fill it out, they are not telling the truth.

So if a man/woman fills out this return and fully complies with the IRS's agenda, they are lying on the record. Assuming the tax code applied to all of us, to swear an oath that the forms and schedules are correct, even to the best of one's knowledge, puts a person in an extremely compromising position because "ignorance of the law is no excuse."

One is also put into a position of testifying against himself and issuing a sworn document that could possibly incriminate himself in the future.

Signing an IRS form under the penalties of perjury violates the most basic rights of a free man, And on top of all that, one is binding his soul to it.

"I declare that have examined this return....." Did you? Really?

When you filed the return, do you really know what you were doing?

Did you know all the ins and outs of over 9000+ pages of tax code?

Do you really know if you are subject to the tax code?

Do you know if you are a U.S. citizen?

Do you really understand the territorial jurisdiction of the US Code?

Did you really have "gross income"?

Did you really know if you had taxable income?

Did you know for sure if you are an "employee" or an "employee"?

If you get 100 Certified Public Accountants together in one room, with the same information on an example of a taxpayer, no one will come up with the same answer, yet people readily sign these returns under oath when they have no clue as to what most of they mean.

Most of have used "professionals" relying upon them to know whether or not these returns are "true and correct".

Then we bind our souls to this nonsense by signing the 1040 they are true, correct, and complete":

How would you know?

The fact is that there are very few, if any people who could lawfully swear to that statement.

If you swear that the return is true, when you aren't sure if you owed the tax, you become a liar.

Are you going to swear that the returns are correct?

How would you know that?

What if you're wrong?

How are you going to prove that you aren't a liar?

Are they complete? Is the so-called "tax professional" competent? You really don't know that either, since most of us isn’t aware that these codes don't apply to us in the first place.

What if you forget a form or a schedule?

How are you going to prove that you didn't lie?

Do you really want to put your signature, which is coming from your mind and soul onto a document that has a high probability of falsehood and error?

If you're a Christian, do you want to disobey the clear statement of the Messiah? If you're not a Christian, do you want to bind your soul to a bond based upon a fraud? If you are an atheist, why would you swear an oath to a god that you don't believe in?

However, this is a choice than one has to make in the face of a lot of adversity from "government" circles. We are continually pressured to give up our signatures on papers that we don't really understand.

Before you give up your signature or swear any oaths, consider what it is that you are doing. A man cannot be compelled to do an act which he thinks is an act against the wishes of God.

Many of us have never understood the implications of swearing an oath. Most of us at one time or another have sworn oaths, and most of us don't really understand the implications of such an action. In many instances, government forms and ones from other entities shove papers in front of us to be attested to by a sworn statement.

That is why this SC decision is so important.

Remember, this means ALL rights must be waved voluntarily.

"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences."
    [Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742 (1970)]

But I wonder if auntie has some magical penalty waiting for anyone daring to sign his name with "ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" on a 1040?? Has anyone done this?