Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Substance of the R4C

Quote Originally Posted by LearnTheLaw View Post
    Too all Suitors,
    I may be wrong with my thinking below, so please feel free to correct me if I am.

They have told you that you MUST sign the signature card relinquishing your UNALIENABLE RIGHTS and succumb to being a 14th amendment statutory debt slave in order to open a bank account.

Further more they are demanding that you enter into a contract with the Federal Reserve and endorse private credit.

Basically, you are being COERCED into surrendering your 13th amendment rights into INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE, then DECEIVED into contract with the IMF and forced to participate in a HIDDEN BANKRUPTCY and FRAUD against the people of the united states for america.

I have to wonder how the banks legal dept would feel about their employees committing such atrocities against their customers.

================================================== ================================================== ================

R.I.C.O.

“racketeering activity” means (A) any act or threat involving murder, kidnapping, gambling, arson, robbery, bribery, extortion, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act), which is chargeable under State law and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year; (B) any act which is indictable under any of the following provisions of title 18, United States Code: Section 201 (relating to bribery), section 224 (relating to sports bribery), sections 471, 472, and 473 (relating to counterfeiting), section 659 (relating to theft from interstate shipment) if the act indictable under section 659 is felonious, section 664 (relating to embezzlement from pension and welfare funds), sections 891–894 (relating to extortionate credit transactions), section 1028 (relating to fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents)

finish reading here:
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1961

================================================== ================================================== ===============

31 CFR §202.2
    : All banks that are FDIC insured are considered to be part of the U.S. government! --- Use this regulation in combination with the Privacy Act (5 U.S.C. §552a) to request information from banks! Also force the banks to follow the Constitution when they try to force you to incriminate yourself by providing an SSN to open an account!

Designations.
    (a) Financial institutions of the following classes are designated as Depositaries and Financial Agents of the Government if they meet the eligibility requirements stated in paragraph (b) of this section:
    (1) Financial institutions insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
    (2) Credit unions insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
    (3) Banks, savings banks, savings and loan, building and loan, and homestead associations, credit unions created under the laws of any State, the deposits or accounts of which are insured by a State or agency thereof or by a corporation chartered by a State for the sole purpose of insuring deposits or accounts of such financial institutions, United States branches of foreign banking corporations authorized by the State in which they are located to transact commercial banking business, and Federal branches of foreign banking corporations, the establishment of which has been approved by the Comptroller of the Currency.
    (b) In order to be eligible for designation, a financial institution is required to possess, under its charter and the regulations issued by its chartering authority, either general or specific authority to perform the services outlined in § 202.3(b). A financial institution is required also to possess the authority to pledge collateral to secure public funds.
    [44 FR 53066, Sept. 11, 1979, as amended at 46 FR 28152, May 26, 1981; 62 FR 45521, Aug. 27, 1997]
    Good points LTL! I did not realize the depth of the deception until I started down this road looking at missaplication of the "income Tax" and now the unseen, obligations and presumptions placed on you when you open a bank account.

Could the fact that when you open a bank account and fill out these forms and contract with the private credit of the FED RESERVE (without legal counsel or full disclosure) that this is the linch pin that puts us in the cattle pen! Think about it. I am not a U.S. Person or U.S. citizen...also note that they never define which U.S. they are talking about, remember that SCOTUS stated that there are 3 definitions of U.S.
    I am a citizen of one of the several states of the united states of America.

But as LTL pointed out the simple act of opening a bank account has big consequences....giving up your Constitutional and unalienable rights, presumption that you are a "taxpayer" and a U.S. person/citizen ( how much you want to bet that it is a federal critter?) Making you a slave to be sheared and bend to the will of the Machine.

I think that the person around the SSN is likely the nexus. Redeeming lawful money though, that would seem to override any US person because it is designed for state banks.

Has anyone successfully rescinded their SSN? I know SEDM has a lengthy ( AND I MEAN LENGTHY) article and Docs on it, but I do not know of anyone claiming success.

Disengaging from your SSN, IMHO, would be a great start to combat the FED WEB. It is sticky, and when you think you have it cleaned off , you find more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    Has anyone successfully rescinded their SSN? I know SEDM has a lengthy ( AND I MEAN LENGTHY) article and Docs on it, but I do not know of anyone claiming success.
    I cant find any successful examples either. I actually called the SSA and asked if I could surrender my number. The girl on the phone said no. I AM purposing on NOT giving it out anymore when entities ask for it. If anyone can tell me they have successfully done it I will follow right behind them in the exact same manner they did!

Wasn't the 861 argument shot down? ( not that means that it is incorrect, the judges and auntie's counsel all derive their income from taxes, conflict of interest...you bet!!)

Didn't Irwin Schiff first make this the center of his case?

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    I cant find any successful examples either. I actually called the SSA and asked if I could surrender my number. The girl on the phone said no. I AM purposing on NOT giving it out anymore when entities ask for it. If anyone can tell me they have successfully done it I will follow right behind them in the exact same manner they did!
    Well, it is not YOUR number, but the govs.

Dave Champion is one who says not to use it...it's not yours, BUT try to open a bank account, get a job. EVEN THOUGH YOU SHOW THEM THE LAW....Privacy Act, Patriot Act....both say "identify"... DL, Passport.
    Last edited by gdude; 01-14-13 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    I agree with this! BUT - I think the Feds will nab anyone they want to nab. Your only hope is a jury that can comprehend these things. Wesley Snipes apparently got nabbed on the 861 argument.

I am of the firm belief that in the end we WONT win and everything gets worse in this country until Messiah comes. Just my opinion

WOW. As I've said before Marc Stevens is AMAZING! These clips are gold I think because the IRS attorney tries to go the "frivolous" route and he hammers her to where she is speechless!

http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress/?p=34391

I'm starting to realize that citizenship, social security numbers, and all that simply don't matter. What matters is if you're receiving taxable income. If you owe them, you serve them.

Personally, I want to avoid IRS at all costs. I think just about everyone feels that way. I want to be honest, legal, and responsible to my neighbors, and I don't want to end up living under a bridge. So, I've taken a while before beginning to make demands for lawful money. Now that I'm fairly confident that the true enemy is ignorance, both on my part and on the part of my neighbors, professionals at banks, and in government, it's time to begin.

The SSN is the taxpayer ID. That is the person receiving income. The simple fact is, Social Security is a voluntary program. If I need to use it in order to cash checks, then that is what I will do. The bottom line is, servitude does not enter the picture if I demand lawful money. That is the remedy provided in the law. If it turns out to be ineffective in securing the blessings of liberty, well, then we are living in a new regime.