Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Substance of the R4C

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAJiPS View Post
    I agree with this! BUT - I think the Feds will nab anyone they want to nab. Your only hope is a jury that can comprehend these things. Wesley Snipes apparently got nabbed on the 861 argument.

I am of the firm belief that in the end we WONT win and everything gets worse in this country until Messiah comes. Just my opinion
    The bankruptcy was a mortal wound on Uncle Sam. In order to preserve the government (what parts that could be preserved) FDR and Congress handed over the Treasury to foreign bankers. I prefer to believe they did it out of necessity, and in the end the people went along with it. Here we are, 80 years later, the living victims of a fraud committed that long ago.

I would prefer the government doesn't completely collapse, because that will mean a new system of law. It probably won't be as amenable to justice as the present one is. Even though the regime in place is difficult to comprehend, and the people as a whole are ignorant of its internal workings, it's still built on a sound foundation. The "Saving to suitors" clause is still embedded in the law.

If things continue getting worse, it is a call to be ever more vigilant in preserving freedom. You mentioned Messiah's coming, and I am with you in that, but I believe the kingdom is within easy reach. It's only a matter of changing one's mind, and entering therein. Therefore, believers who have entered the kingdom are the lawful regents in this land.

I see it as our duty as citizens of the kingdom of heaven to stand for righteousness, even in the face of pervasive evil. Our king has shown the way: love one another. If we do that, the kingdom is made real, and evil retreats. The truth is we are already free, and we have only to act like it.

Redemption in legal terminology refers to a seller's right to repurchase something sold by returning the purchase price to the buyer. It is often used in the context of sales of municipal bonds, shares of stock in a corporation, or foreclosures on real property, where the owner buys back property by paying off a loan, interest and any costs of foreclosure.

I Try To Redeem My SILVER CERTIFICATE

Its just a medium for exchange now because the Reserve has made it impossible for you to collect wealth due to their devaluing it on purpose

Last edited by Chex; 01-14-13 at 05:12 PM. Reason: more

Why don't they get it?

Dollar vs. Note

Notes VS. United States Notes

PAUL vs. BEN

Glenn Beck

Last edited by Chex; 01-14-13 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    Has anyone successfully rescinded their SSN?
    George Gordon

Social Security is a trust.

The easiest way to defeat a trust is to disclaim being a beneficiary as well as the benefits of the trust.

You think? The easiest way to defeat a trust is to disclaim being beneficiary as well as the benefits of the trust.

The easiest way to be the trust is to claim beneficiary benefits of the trust.

Screw these other MF ers
    Last edited by Chex; 01-15-13 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    George Gordon

Social Security is a trust.

The easiest way to defeat a trust is to disclaim being a beneficiary as well as the benefits of the trust.
    What are the steps to doing that? Do you walk away from all the FRNs stolen from your paycheck?.... That is quite a substantial amount.

I was not familiar with Gordon , so I looked him up and went to his web page. Interesting article titled "Are You a Practicing Communist?".

It seems that the FED does own everything, we are only renters/payers. We own nothing because we used the FED's credit to purchase our goods and services, house, car, furniture.... They are partner's in every transaction that we made...all from using their "notes".... But we all unknowingly did this.

Time to stop...redeem yourself and demand lawful money.
    Last edited by gdude; 01-15-13 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    The easiest way to be the trust is to claim beneficiary benefits of the trust.
    The property within the trust is the trust or trust corpus.
    The parties to the trust would include beneficiaries. When the beneficiaries are all gone, the trust is dissolved.
    Social Security may even be a charitable trust.

Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    What are the steps to doing that?
    Gordon rescinded his SS using Statute of Frauds

Another avenue, recommended by "the Informer", involves correcting your IMF (Individual Master File) with the IRS. This doesn't rescind the number, but you can correct it to cease being liable for income tax. The correction is administrative.

The method I would use is a miscellaneous file at a federal court house coupled with notices to all interested parties that I waive all benefits and interests to the trust and disclaim being a beneficiary. A return of the card can symbolize a token gesture. Would be a good idea closing all accounts using the identifier. Cease using it thereafter.

Forget the money put in. It went to general funds of government as soon as it was deposited.

Here's an idea: http://www.ronrunkle.com/estate%20di...er%20trust.htm

Propaganda for SS: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money...security_n.htm

Interesting article on some history of SS: http://dailyreckoning.com/opt-out-of-social-security/
    More for discussion:

http://askville.amazon.com/opt-out-S...uestId=1338366
    http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/app/answ...ocial-security

Social Security (FICA) tax is another excise tax ... just like income tax. Both are indirect taxes.
    Perhaps there is more to the IMF than most really consider?
    The SSN is also essential for processing tax forms being that number functions as an EIN/TIN for individuals.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 01-15-13 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Gordon rescinded his SS using Statute of Frauds
    This makes sense, since most of us signed for the SS card when we were minors.... not able to contract. I think I was 14?

Another avenue, recommended by the Informer, involves correcting your IMF (Individual Master File) with the IRS. This doesn't rescind the number, but you can correct it to cease being liable for income tax. The correction is administrative.
    I have been through Dave Minor's IMF correction...they did change my MFR, mail filing requirement to 1...no return required to be mailed or filed. They still are up to their old tricks though.

I agree, the IMF is their "system of records" , everything they do is based off of it. All transactions must first be inputted into the IMF.... it is the source.

The SS# is the mark of the beast, IMHO.