7/31/2012

To clarify my position that the Bat man shooting may have never happened at all:
The plot is ridiculous, and at a minimum the event was a false flag. To accomplish a political objective, it did not need to happen at all. Actors could have been in place across the board, and all the blanks filled in by a lying media. Got any other source for this than CNN and FOX? Did they post the police tapes? WHY NOT? I have presented some really good info here that tells a different story than you will find elsewhere. Perhaps there were bullets fired in the theater. In that case, Holmes could not have possibly done it. The entire event was sanitized, there WAS a second shooter, and the following posts and articles, AND the police tapes PROVE IT. The fact that the police DID NOT pursue the other car leaving the scene would indicate that it was all supposed to be a DRILL and the second car was not part of that drill and was therefore permitted to leave, possibly with the real killers inside. Perhaps there was a drill at the same time a real black op shooting took place. Either way it was a false flag and Holmes is virtually assured to be innocent.

Holmes put on trial WAY TOO SOON
Just about everyone knows the line "you have a right to a speedy trial". Fewer people know the line "you will be allowed time to prepare a defense". And in the case of Holmes, this did not happen. WHY?

When I first heard that Holmes went to court within three days of the shooting, I thought that it had to be for a bond hearing. Evidently it was not. Too many questions were asked, bond hearings are short, and if proper procedure had been followed what should have happened in the first court appearance?

Holmes would have been given an amount he had to put up for bail, or been told bail was denied and sent back to jail with a court appearance date a month from now, and if he plead that he needed more time than that to prepare a defense, more than a month would have been allowed.

This did not happen with Holmes, who has been held without bond, and the fact that he is being held without bond proves that he is being rammed through the court system post haste. And there is a reason for it. That reason is, that they want as many of the court proceedings AS POSSIBLE to go by, with Holmes still stoned out of his mind from whatever they drugged him with.

It is obvious that Holmes was heavily drugged before the shooting, and was in a total stupor when arrested; a condition which would have rendered him unable to do it. It is proven by the police tapes linked on this site that there was a second individual in the theater - a fact that got silenced, which means a total of THREE people were at the scene of the shooting: 1. Holmes, drugged out of his mind, sitting in his car, 2. The gunman who shot everything up, and 3, an accomplice to the gunman who opened the emergency exit door and let the gunman in. I think in the original plot (that is, if the shooting even happened at all, see below) Holmes was supposed to shoot up theater 9. There was a drill going on at the time of the shooting that matched the scenario, and that drill had theater 9 getting attacked as well. Nothing happened there.

A brown SUV fled the scene from behind the theater and the police did not pursue. I wonder why? Perhaps that boils down to the fact that that the chief of police was an import from New York, a city famous for major police corruption. It is also possible that the police knew they were doing a drill, and the brown SUV was not part of the drill, so why bother with it?

Had the shooting been real, the police most likely would have blown away Holmes as he sat in his car. Even a casual youtuber would know how trigger happy the police are by now - WHY is Holmes even alive? Was he totally zonked? Not even conscious at all when found?

And then there is another connection. The Libor connection. As it turns out, Holmeses dad was a programmer for Darpa and the credit reporting agency FICO. Rumor has it that his dad had the goods on the bankers, and was going to testify before congress and hang the bankers in the upcoming Libor scandal hearings.