Bat man shooting CONFIRMED a wag the dog
There are serious problems with the story surrounding the "shooting" in Colorado.

There is no evidence being presented of: DEAD BODIES, A SHOT UP THEATER, NO CCTV FOOTAGE, RIDICULOUS PLOT (How does an unemployed college student get ahold of $20,000 worth of extremely controlled military gear) or anything else he had. You don't need any dead bodies to put an ambulance on camera and have a dozen or so actors cry for a camera. Why ONE BIG AMBULANCE, not many? Easier to manage. Cheaper. WHY were the police there INSTANTLY? This is a WAG THE DOG, COUNT ON IT!!!

And in the end, it will work JUST AS WELL. AND, why this shooting, so close to the previous in Colorado? Not plausible either, unless you have a community there that has been assigned by the power elite to pull these stunts. I do not believe it ever happened. PROVE ME WRONG. Oh, the elite stronghold under the Denver airport - the new base for everything. Cute. Consider that as well.

SO far documented, 1 ambulance 1 fire truck, several police, one Joker getup, a shirt with a bullet hole and a total of about a dozen crying people in photos. No stretchers, No CCTV footage, NO shot up theater pics, No bodies being carried out, NO pictures of people with any bandages or injuries present, NOTHING. This is a lazy cheap fake at best, being rammed down the throat of the public by a scamming media. And after being quickly nailed by viewers of Aljazeera, and having people point out immediately that the dead osama photo published in the U.S. was fake, it seems they did not want to take chances with stock photography and therefore we are seeing NOTHING OF PROVABLE SUBSTANCE.

"No plane theory" anyone? Possibly rightfully so!

Looking over the pictures published thus far, it really does look like a mega stupid fake once you realize the things I mentioned above. Capture this moment, because if people wake up to this they will have countless fake photos made to order. For now, they are resting easy.

And I strongly urge you to watch the following movie trailer for Wag The Dog, so you understand the concept and realize how easy something like this shooting can be faked.