Another thing that should be easy for most people to grasp that it was only a drill is the fact that the police tapes show that the police were discussing where to put the victim's families and press for photos, WHILE THE SHOOTING WAS IN PROGRESS. At that point they would be clueless as to who the victims families even were, or how to get ahold of them, let alone GET THEM TO THE THEATER AT MIDNIGHT. In fact, why would the families even go to the theater? would the hospital be a better place for that? or do families let Bobby bleed out before getting into the ambulance just for a photo op? This simple statement in the police tapes proves it was all a pre planned setup, with the families and press already on scene before it even started. If you have been bamboozled into believing people died in that theater, you really need to look at the evidence and switch on your B.S. detector.

Now that we have discussed the obvious, let's talk probabilities.

Two of the victims hit the social security death index before the others. They were Jessica Redfield/Ghawi and Alexander Teves

In the case of Jessica redfield, who I have no doubt is sipping on a pina colada somewhere after a multi million dollar payout, we have a damning tweet where she was laughing about making people believe there is gunfire. Right from her twitter account.

Name:  wtf over.png
Views: 1356
Size:  29.8 KB

I found this during a deep dredge of the evidence. Getting stuff like that is what I am known for. Ok, now that we have seen this tweet, let's talk about the other mass shooting Jessica supposedly witnessed.

Supposedly Jessica Redfield, a budding media presense, was in Toronto during a mass shooting there in a mall only a month before being "killed" in another "mass shooting". First of all, if she really did witness a mass shooting in Toronto a month before this tweet, why would she laugh? Pehaps if THAT shooting was fake as well? You don't laugh about things like that.

Second of all, figure the odds. Mass shootings happen about once every five years across the total population of the U.S. and Canada of approximately 370 million combined. With mass shootings occuring once every five years in that big of a population, witnessing two in such a short time span is technically impossible. Let's do a little math here. She gets the first one FREE. So over the course of your lifetime there will be a total of 80 years divided by five, or 16 mass shootings. If 150 people witness each one, that's 16X150 or 2,400 possible witnesses. 370 million divided by 2,400 is a 1 in 154,000 chance of witnessing ONE mass shooting. Now let's figure the odds of witnessing a second one. Take that 154,000 and multiply it against itself. That equals 1 in 23 billion (23,710,000,000) and that does not factor in the fact that the two shootings were so close.

So we have two damning things against Redfield, the tweet and those odds. How about a third little tidbit? In her tweets, she talked about moving into a new place with 7 swimming pools and a lake two weeks before the second shooting. She was an intern. How does an intern accomplish that? Perhaps a multi million dollar payout? If I had no morals, I'd love that job. 7 pools and a lake would be great for laying low until things settle down. After that, a facelift and a life in politics, because you proved your ability to keep your mouth shut about corruption.