Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A different take on the Batman theater shooting

Bat man shooting CONFIRMED a wag the dog
    There are serious problems with the story surrounding the "shooting" in Colorado.

There is no evidence being presented of: DEAD BODIES, A SHOT UP THEATER, NO CCTV FOOTAGE, RIDICULOUS PLOT (How does an unemployed college student get ahold of $20,000 worth of extremely controlled military gear) or anything else he had. You don't need any dead bodies to put an ambulance on camera and have a dozen or so actors cry for a camera. Why ONE BIG AMBULANCE, not many? Easier to manage. Cheaper. WHY were the police there INSTANTLY? This is a WAG THE DOG, COUNT ON IT!!!

And in the end, it will work JUST AS WELL. AND, why this shooting, so close to the previous in Colorado? Not plausible either, unless you have a community there that has been assigned by the power elite to pull these stunts. I do not believe it ever happened. PROVE ME WRONG. Oh, the elite stronghold under the Denver airport - the new base for everything. Cute. Consider that as well.

SO far documented, 1 ambulance 1 fire truck, several police, one Joker getup, a shirt with a bullet hole and a total of about a dozen crying people in photos. No stretchers, No CCTV footage, NO shot up theater pics, No bodies being carried out, NO pictures of people with any bandages or injuries present, NOTHING. This is a lazy cheap fake at best, being rammed down the throat of the public by a scamming media. And after being quickly nailed by viewers of Aljazeera, and having people point out immediately that the dead osama photo published in the U.S. was fake, it seems they did not want to take chances with stock photography and therefore we are seeing NOTHING OF PROVABLE SUBSTANCE.

"No plane theory" anyone? Possibly rightfully so!

Looking over the pictures published thus far, it really does look like a mega stupid fake once you realize the things I mentioned above. Capture this moment, because if people wake up to this they will have countless fake photos made to order. For now, they are resting easy.

And I strongly urge you to watch the following movie trailer for Wag The Dog, so you understand the concept and realize how easy something like this shooting can be faked.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Treefarmer note:

I posted nearly the entire article, except a few things that I was unable to upload to the forum so it would display properly, in case jimstonefreelance gets attacked again.
    I believe that this particular Colorado psy-op was outstanding in its importance to national politics, because it's so incredibly symbolic.
    There seems to be a concerted effort by Satan's demonic forces to train the media consuming masses to respond to simple comic book style stimuli, in order to put their behavior on cue.
    Treefarmer

Some of this audio is condensed to right/left tracks between sheriff and police simultaneously. So if you hear something interesting lift one side of your headphones.

Goro's perspective: "The Aurora Code" http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki...acode2012.html.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Goro's perspective: "The Aurora Code" http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki...acode2012.html.
    I checked that out.
    That's about as weird as it gets!
    Treefarmer

Ed Chiarini is one of my facebook friends. Posting links to wellaware1 got me perma banned on glp. Glad to see you have become aware. cheers

Remember the origins of Rome:

Name:  romulus-remus.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  16.3 KB

According to the roman mythology, the founders of Rome were Romulus and Remus. The twin-brothers were the supposed sons of the god Mars and the priestess Rhea Silvia. The story begins with the deposition of Numitor (their grandfather and king of the ancient Italian city of Alba Longa), by his brother Amulius. Numitor's daughter, Rhea Silvia, was made a Vestal Virgin by Amulius - which meant that she was made a priestess of the goddess Vesta and therefore forbidden to marry. However, the god Mars came to her in her temple and with him she conceived her two sons, Romulus and Remus.
    Mars is said to be also referred to as "the god of forces".

Name:  250px-MG-Paris-Champ_de_Mars.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  55.8 KB

The Champ de Mars (French pronunciation: [ʃɑ̃ də maʁs]; English: Field of Mars) is a large public greenspace in Paris, France, located in the seventh arrondissement, between the Eiffel Tower to the northwest and the ?cole Militaire to the southeast. The park is named after the Campus Martius ("Mars Field") in Rome, a tribute to the Roman god of war. The name also alludes to the fact that the lawns here were formerly used as drilling and marching grounds by the French military.
    To inaugurate the new state religion, Robespierre declared that 20 Prairial Year II (8 June 1794) would be the first day of national celebration of the Supreme Being, and future republican holidays were to be held every tenth day ? the days of rest (d?cadi) in the new French Republican Calendar.[6] Every locality was mandated to hold a commemorative event, but the event in Paris was designed on a massive scale. The festival was organized by the artist Jacques-Louis David and took place around a man-made mountain on the Champ de Mars.[13] Robespierre assumed full leadership of the event, forcefully ? and, to many, ostentatiously[14] ? declaring the truth and "social utility" of his new religion.
    The Cult of the Supreme Being and its much-derided festival can be said to have contributed to the Thermidorian reaction and the downfall of Robespierre.[15] With his death at the guillotine on 28 July 1794, the cult lost all official sanction and disappeared from public view.[16] It was officially banned by Napoleon Bonaparte with his Law on Cults of 18 Germinal, Year X
    A long established god of Italy, Mars became one of the major Roman gods after the fall of the kings of Rome. His festivals and priesthood revolved around petitioning the deity to aid the Romans in their military campaigns.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-04-12 at 06:36 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

My Response To The Aurora Colorado Shooting - SNL MadTV EXPOSED! PT1 of 2 - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hu7z...layer_embedded

I guess if anyone has looked at wellaware1 their in shock or disbelief, so here an easy one to get ya started:Name:  46562_392992250774732_1198992059_n.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  39.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    I guess if anyone has looked at wellaware1 their in shock or disbelief, so here an easy one to get ya started:Name:  46562_392992250774732_1198992059_n.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  39.0 KB
    Those two ears look like two different ears to me.

I've checked out that website several times, but I always end up thinking these are not the same people at all.
    I just don't see it in the majority of the examples.
    Treefarmer