Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lockean Liberty

Goldi
    Probably many are familiar with Invisible Contracts by George Mercier, but have you really taken a close look at the chapter entitled "Federal Reserve notes"? Just another way to disconnect your presumed taking of a compelled benefit. http://www.mediafire.com/view/ebxoep...ERVE_NOTES.pdf I don't happen to agree with him that the presumption can't be broken ab initio. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Looks like this guy is demanding lawful money . Using a McCulloch Demand Letter ....

You bet he is.............

After 1986 I abandoned the so-called “tax protest movement” for a few reasons: I lost faith in Mr. Schiff’s reasoning; I came to understand that as a corporation and small business employer I had no legal right to object to taxes on income; and most important, I discovered that our legal system was making a distinction between money that was issued directly by the Treasury Department (“lawful money of the United States”) and money that was indirectly issued by the quasi-public Federal Reserve corporation (“lawful money”), which meant there may be ways to legally disengage from the Federal Reserve system at any U.S. incorporated bank, without the risk and inconvenience of sending deposits to the NCBA.

So, for more than 15 years after reconciling with the IRS in 1986 and closing my account at the NCBA, I limited my protest at local banks by making checks payable in “Lawful Money of the United States” and endorsing check deposits: “For Deposit Only in Lawful Money of the United States.”

Founder’s Story American Association for Lockean Liberty, Inc.
    Last edited by Chex; 12-15-14 at 11:50 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

I came across his website and book. I being from Massachusetts and seeing he graduated from the Massachusetts school of law there. I want to pick up a copy. I was hoping he would add some perspective on dealing with lawful money in my particular state. As I recall, he or a reviewer on Google specifically mention this site.
    Last edited by tommyf350; 12-17-14 at 05:57 PM.

Banned
    I silenced the Massachusetts Dept of Revenue using Lawful Money: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ences-Mass-DOR

This evidences the Mass. DoR recognizes Federal Reserve income is different than Lawful Money income; that it can be nontaxable.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I silenced the Massachusetts Dept of Revenue using Lawful Money: http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ences-Mass-DOR

This evidences the Mass. DoR recognizes Federal Reserve income is different than Lawful Money income; that it can be nontaxable.
    "THEY" shall be redeemed - you know, because lawyers are lazy. I mean, c'mon folks. The tool of a lawyer is words! And a vague pronoun is used?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

There is much evidence that the founding principles of the sovereigns of America were not based on Locke, Newton or Descarte or radical British liberalism, but instead moreso on the likes of Leibniz. I suspect the videos and books that talk about America and Atlantis and Francis Bacon, etc. are talking about plan to hijack America rather than the original intents of the de jure sovereignty. Most if not all of the 'occult symbology' came after the hijacking began around 1787.

The American Revolution was directed, not only against the corrupt ideology of Locke and Newton, but also against the very institutions and policies which both of them had personally labored to establish. Locke, especially, was a dedicated and declared enemy of American liberties, and of every principle of justice and morality upon which a republican form of government may be founded.

Locke was a prototype for the well-paid populist ``neo-conservative'' demagogue. He managed to amplify simple-minded populist nostrums--such as ``balanced budget,'' ``free market,'' and ``free trade''--into shameless justifications for each and every crime of the British Empire. During his career as an imperialist functionary and propagandist, Locke advocated, among other wickedness: usury, feudalism, black chattel slavery, white slavery (serfdom), and forced child labor; and the unbridled taxation, exploitation, and political repression of the American colonies. (source)
    Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 10-30-15 at 11:47 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.