Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Basis in Law

"As of June 2011, the U.S. Treasury calculates that $230 million in United States notes are in circulation, and excludes this amount from the statutory debt limit of the United States. This amount excludes $25 million in United States Notes issued prior to July 1, 1929, determined pursuant to Act of June 30, 1961, 31 U.S.C. 5119, to have been destroyed or irretrievably lost.
    [link to www.treasurydirect.gov]

Thanks!

I am hoping to relate that somehow to this Treasury vault in Colorado Springs at the SE Corner of the Golden Rectangle.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    "As of June 2011, the U.S. Treasury calculates that $230 million in United States notes are in circulation, and excludes this amount from the statutory debt limit of the United States. This amount excludes $25 million in United States Notes issued prior to July 1, 1929, determined pursuant to Act of June 30, 1961, 31 U.S.C. 5119, to have been destroyed or irretrievably lost.
    [link to www.treasurydirect.gov]
    As of September, 2012 - the amount outstanding and in circulation is currently $239 MILLION in United States notes.

See mid way down on page 11 in the link provided below:

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/r...opdm092012.pdf

Between the $239 Million currently outstanding and remaining in circulation + the $25 MILLION they think may have been lost or destroyed ($264 MILLION), there would only be $39 MILLON left that could be currently issued in United States currency notes to reach the $300 MILLION Dollar limit.

F.y.i.
    Last edited by American_National; 10-22-12 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by American_National View Post
    As of September, 2012 - the amount outstanding and in circulation is currently $239 MILLION in United States notes.

See mid way down on page 11 in the link provided below:

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/r...opdm092012.pdf

Between the $239 Million currently outstanding and remaining in circulation + the $25 MILLION they think may have been lost or destroyed ($264 MILLION), there would only be $39 MILLON left that could be currently issued in United States currency notes to reach the $300 MILLION Dollar limit.

F.y.i.
    I wonder how much that one coin collection is worth?

It should be noted the 300 million limit in circulation of lawful money was YEARLY.

The 300 million in US Notes recirculated yearly, thus there would actually be a 300 million dollar "principle payment" to the national debt should all 300 million be demanded and used in any year. Notes that wore out were "retired" and new notes were issued, and accounted for.

Since there are not that many people "demanding redemption" until the accounting for our demands catches up to the amount of notes unaccounted for, there is no reason to actually have more printed or new serial numbers assigned to balance the books.

This is why the Treasury needs to know about every dollar demanded redeemed. These are principle payments to the national debt and NEED to be accounted for or our voice and actions are not counting for all they could.

"They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank."

Also, everything we pay for with "lawful money" is also redeemed from the collateral "specifically held" to back the FRN.

Right now, I think the IRS is participating in a little monkey business by just issuing "refunds+interest" for income tax, when in reality, they are possibly not letting the Treasury and congress know there are principle payments and goods and services they no longer have as backing via non-endorsement.

IF that is the case, it is no longer "fraud by omission" it is, at the very least, fraud and theft and destruction of public monies (by adding them fractional reserves) among other crimes.

While I forgive them of their trespasses, I doubt congress and the Treasury would be so forgiving...?
    Last edited by martin earl; 10-23-12 at 02:31 AM.

Indeed it has been at least seven years since a suitor got a rubber paycheck back - and the bank's attorneys tore off his non-endorsement verbiage:

JohnnyCash
    Jethro, I took the initiative and created a mockup of the proposed scam... banknote:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am not sure you meant the Pun!

JETHRO is the name/title of Moses' father in law who initiated the equity functions of the first Sanhedrin.

JohnnyCash
    NO! I am no bible scholar.

BTW, I know of a nice Club off the coast of Georgia where you can discuss banking ideas in secret. Although you should probably meet under the cover story of "duck hunt."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    NO! I am no bible scholar.

BTW, I know of a nice Club off the coast of Georgia where you can discuss banking ideas in secret. Although you should probably meet under the cover story of "duck hunt."

Where did you get JETHRO BANK?