Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Basis in Law

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Jethro, I took the initiative and created a mockup of the proposed scam... banknote:
    I like it, JohnnyCash! Only thing is since, under Jethro's Tax Code, everyone owes me One Million Bux, perhaps it's best to start with a One Million Dollar Note and go up from there. Like video game scores, bigger numbers give you the feeling of greater accomplishment than was actually accomplished. Jethro promised "A chicken in every pot and a millionaire in every apartment" and Jethro shall deliver on one of those promises.

Nice work, JohnnyCash. I shall appoint you Treasurer to collect my Tax. Deem anyone who argues they don't owe the tax to be "frivolous" and a "tax protestor" and confiscate their Jethro Bank MONEY anyway. Soothe them by saying, "Don't worry. We'll make more."

Thanks for explaining.

My imagination is still traversing the numero-linguistic interface about Eldad and Medad "staying behind" in the Camp when Moses assembled the initial Sanhedrin by Jethro's suggestion. Most people feel that the Sanhedrin is comprised of seventy jurists when it is actually comprised of seventy-two. Seventy-two times three (216) is the Code for miracles (Exodus 14:19-21 are all 72 Hebrew letters) in the Seventy-Two Fold Name of God. 72x5=360 degrees or a pentagram and Moses was Levite - the Sanhedrin became judiciary - the priest class is the judiciary...

The basis in law is right there. The fabrications abound. What a delightful spoof!

JohnnyCash
    Excellent!

When the fog lifts I do hope NYGMan and his ship is still afloat; he's great fun to have about.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Excellent!

When the fog lifts I do hope NYGMan and his ship is still afloat; he's great fun to have about.
    I will be kind as I believe that he and I have spoken by phone. I think his outline of intention is genuine as one member pointed out he might even be looking for an edge to provide full refunds to the $250K+ clientelle. So the esoteric will get picked up on another thread. I think I will call it The Thread of Priestcraft. That sounds better than The Oath-mongering.

We discuss some of this in detail among Bible scholars and it is quite difficult to distinguish the religion of government and judiciary from the Bible. The first Constitution in America was the Fundamental Orders of 1639 and the first written constitution (of detail more than the Code of Hammurabi etc.) is found at Nehemiah 10. So I come to an impasse trying to "prove" redeeming lawful money is viable by testimony from the appeals process when the IRS agenst know better than to prosecute.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    It should be noted the 300 million limit in circulation of lawful money was YEARLY.

The 300 million in US Notes recirculated yearly, thus there would actually be a 300 million dollar "principle payment" to the national debt should all 300 million be demanded and used in any year. Notes that wore out were "retired" and new notes were issued, and accounted for.
    Yes - good point, and what you have stated above is based on the ongoing transfer and use of Lawful Money United States (currency) notes, which remain outstanding and in circulation within the economy - and accounted for, but not currently being held by the Dept. of the Treasury.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGMan-Tax View Post

I promise to address all questions, I just need time. I do have a life outside tax, and forum debate. Feel free to carry on discussing, I will get back.

Let's just say, If I can validate this approach, I can write an opinion, and can use that to support an audit, but it has to be grounded in current tax law with specific code sections regulation and cases cited.
    I would recommend that you gather the applicable background research material (Congressional acts, Public Laws, regulatory codification of such acts/public laws, applicable case cites that support various fact elements, etc.) as if you were moving forward in composing a brief for a U.S. Supreme court case in support of a Lawful Money by demand position.

An opinion letter would then be a piece of cake when all the foundational research and work backing up such an opinion letter had already been conducted, composed and is available should you have to assert such a position on behalf of your client in court.

Our role in this regard would be to provide you with questions like I had posted earlier that can act as guideposts to direct your research, but you must physically do the research work for yourself to gain the foundational knowledge in this regard.

When you answer those initial 5 questions I had posted earlier, please provide your court admissible research material references that supports each of your answers to these initial questions as well.

At that time others on this forum can see about providing additional references you may have missed that may also be helpful in support of your answers.

I doubt that anyone here on this forum is not more than willing to pitch in and help others who are making a genuine effort to educate themselves and gather such reference material in support of their position regarding Lawful Money.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by American_National View Post
    Yes - good point, and what you have stated above is based on the ongoing transfer and use of Lawful Money United States (currency) notes, which remain outstanding and in circulation within the economy - and accounted for, but not currently being held by the Dept. of the Treasury.

My understanding is that there are some that get snagged up for collectors items in coin shops. The vast majority of US notes though are being held in the Federal Reserve banks.

JohnnyCash
    I own a few. You can find them on eBay but they sell for more than face value: http://www.ebay.com/sch/United-State...-/40033/i.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Interesting that they began counterfeiting the notes (1963, no "Will Pay the Bearer on Demand") before they began counterfeiting the coins in 1965.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.