Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
See, that went right over my head. Whoosh! Lol
It is important to me for you to follow, what was it that wizzed by? Where did I loose you? I really want to do my best to express my concern about this position, and that I believe anyone using this method to reduce their tax liability really doesn't have a legal basis that I can so far determine. This is the purpose of my posting, I am asking for guidance on where to find support for it.

I have tried to ask David these questions on another forum, but he felt he was being moderated and couldn't answer my questions, so I brought them here. I have done extensive research on my own time, read almost all Davids relevant posts in other forums, watched his videos, read others who have the same view, and still can't understand why the conversion renders the income tax free. It really should be a simple answer for an expert, yet I still haven't got one. If I am to rely on a position, I want to know what part of the tax law covers it. David is not a lawyer, and yet he seems to be providing tax advice, based on his own interpretations or the law. If this goes "t**s up (so the saying goes, no offense intended)" David will not be in a position to represent me in a court.