Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Basis in Law

Let me see if I have this ...

a) The district courts' subject matter of taxation is an admiralty/maritime issue. You take advantage of saving to suitors to ask for a remedy in accordance with common law where the common law is competent to give it.

b) You create your own evidence repository of this request.

Do I have this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

a) The district courts' subject matter of taxation is an admiralty/maritime issue. You take advantage of saving to suitors to ask for a remedy in accordance with common law where the common law is competent to give it.

Do I have this correct?
    That's how it appears to me. My next question is how does one begin a suit in District Court? Can it be done by mail? What about fees, if they're exhorbitant?

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaidh View Post
    That's how it appears to me. My next question is how does one begin a suit in District Court? Can it be done by mail? What about fees, if they're exhorbitant?
    $350.00 for a civil suit.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    $350.00 for a civil suit.
    Okay, not too awful bad. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

Do I have this correct?
    That evidence repository is by and large the common law remedy, in light of the fact the "judge" is a taxpayer. You become the court of record.

Be forewarned that the case gets dismissed and often the taxpayer writes a few nasty jabs.

I recall the first blatant demonstration. A suitor told me the federal judge had ordered his default judgment removed from the county clerk and recorder's office. Of course he wrote a R4C for that promptly. Then he went to the C&R and bought a certified copy. It did not take long to convince him that the filing had not been removed as ordered.

There were apparently phone calls and other inconsequential squabbles but nothing in writing. After about three weeks of not removing the default judgment from the C&R publication the DoJ did all they could do. They filed the order to remove it with the C&R!!

Something really tickles me about that.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-30-12 at 02:24 PM.

JohnnyCash
    I can't bear to look ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yet I just cannot avert my gaze.