Thread: It is a ridiculous sum of money

It is a ridiculous sum of money

It starts off apparently as the property of Yohannes Riyadi, who has some claims to be considered the richest man in the world.

He would be if all the money that was owed to him was paid but I have seen some accounts of his showing that he owns $36 trillion in a bank.

It is a ridiculous sum of money. However, $36 trillion would be consistent with the dynasty from which he comes and the fact that it had been effectively the emperors of Indo-China in times gone by.

A lot of that money has been taken away from him, with his consent, by the American Treasury over the years for the specific purpose of helping to support the dollar.

Mr Riyadi has sent me a remarkable document dated February 2006 in which the American Government have called him to a meeting with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which is neither the Federal Reserve nor a bank.

It is a bit like "Celebrity Big Brother". It has three names to describe it and none of them is true. This astonishing document purports to have been a meeting, which was witnessed by Mr Alan Greenspan, who signed for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of which he was chairman, as well as chairman of the real Federal Reserve in Washington.

It is signed by Mr Timothy Geithner as a witness on behalf of the International Monetary Fund. The IMF sent two witnesses, the other being Mr Yusuke Horiguchi. These gentlemen have signed as witnesses to the effect that this deal is a proper deal.

There are a lot of other signatures on the document. I do not have a photocopy; I have an original version of the contract.... more

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    It starts off apparently as the property of Yohannes Riyadi, who has some claims to be considered the richest man in the world.

He would be if all the money that was owed to him was paid but I have seen some accounts of his showing that he owns $36 trillion in a bank.

It is a ridiculous sum of money. However, $36 trillion would be consistent with the dynasty from which he comes and the fact that it had been effectively the emperors of Indo-China in times gone by.

A lot of that money has been taken away from him, with his consent, by the American Treasury over the years for the specific purpose of helping to support the dollar.

Mr Riyadi has sent me a remarkable document dated February 2006 in which the American Government have called him to a meeting with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which is neither the Federal Reserve nor a bank.

It is a bit like "Celebrity Big Brother". It has three names to describe it and none of them is true. This astonishing document purports to have been a meeting, which was witnessed by Mr Alan Greenspan, who signed for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of which he was chairman, as well as chairman of the real Federal Reserve in Washington.

It is signed by Mr Timothy Geithner as a witness on behalf of the International Monetary Fund. The IMF sent two witnesses, the other being Mr Yusuke Horiguchi. These gentlemen have signed as witnesses to the effect that this deal is a proper deal.

There are a lot of other signatures on the document. I do not have a photocopy; I have an original version of the contract.... more
    Thank you Chex! That is interesting minutes of Parliament indeed. I just with I knew how to speed read.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Wonderful! Before I turn that upright though (before my neck hurts) can you correct that? I will tomorrow if you don't. I lose a little resolution when I do that with my tools.