Thread: Historical Priestcraft - Monetizing Sin - Oath-mongering

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Historical Priestcraft - Monetizing Sin - Oath-mongering

NYGman-Tax;

For your benefit I am endeavoring to show the historical basis and even mathematics of language (reproducible mental objects) or law behind the concept of redeeming lawful money. The premise you have designed here is faulty. You are demanding to know the "authority" by way of common law and common law is by your own demands correctly stare decisis - case law. The appeals justices are never allowed to practice law. They have to rule on authorities that are a collection of opinions and decrees of predecessor appeals courts. Case law. For this to happen there would have to be a suitor prosecuted for redeeming lawful money which is never going to happen. But supposing that it were the suitor would have to appeal and the appeal court render an opinion for publication.

The Libel of Review (LoR) is to set up a record, and presumably to train the suitor at record-forming. Being that the federal judge is a taxpayer it is obvious to some that this conflict of interest is self-executing recusal and leaving the suitor with a case file for items of fact like refusal for cause (R4C) the suitor comes into authority as a record-forming court (court of record) and even publishes a default judgment against the Secretary as the US Governor of the International Monetary Fund - United Nations charter law. That is the place where we extend outward into complete resignation of the judiciary as you prescribe in your initial "proof" premise so I will leave that thread to develop as you request while this thread develops as I understand a bigger picture of human history and the esoteric kingdom of heaven becoming exoteric at the time collapse known biblically as the End of Days.

This is better known as global municipal policy embodied in America as the Municipal League or sometimes METRO 1313. I have plenty of images about that. I visited the repository in Aurora while the curator was making some reforms and apparently took a liking to me. She did not have a fee schedule and had never discovered the two banker boxes of METRO 1313 materials so I think she was appreciative and simply gave me free run of the copiers. A member at SJI you may recall commissioned me to visit the ML repository for him so I mailed all the paper to him after I digitized a good portion of it.

Another title for the thread might be Melchizedek and Levi. Levite priests are of a bloodline and Melchizedek is presented without any emphasis on his heritage - Melchizedek we will presume is Elected for his purity in monotheism - for worship to the One True God. Melchizedek appears for collecting tithes from Abraham, who came out of the heart of polytheism in Ur, Chaldea (Kuwait - deep in Babylon). The Israelite nation is characterized basically for recognizing God as a single source of divinity and authority. A basic presumption I make on brain trust discussions is that Melchizedek as Elect, is in authority to administer to Levi, embodied in Masonry here in the West.

I will be going into several hot-button topics about spirituality, faith and religion. I know by now that many folks will want to put in opinions and begin debates and this is going to be really fun. Please keep in mind that I have images to back up why I believe what I say is true and that does not mean I know. I have an objective to this thread which is to compliment NYGman-Tax's thread Basis in Law. My approach will be to stay on my track as there are a lot of facets on my mind as I open the thread. If you have such "distractions" according to me, fine. I learn from you as I go. Please do not be upset or offended if I do not pick up debates with your differing points of view though.

Another item is I become aware how convincing images, especially documents can be. They are also time consuming and invite debate about my interpretation of them too. So I am going to try something new - delivering my opinions about law and history, math and physics without the images. I will add them only when I feel necessary. This will streamline my stream of thought delivery of what I am trying to say. I will be giving minimal time to reading what others have to say except my special guest NYGman-Tax. This thread is for everybody to enjoy but I am going through the trouble for NYGman who is a New York tax attorney that has become curious. [Notice that the man is a who and the TITLE is a what; that may help understand what you read below.]

I want to begin my exploration with I Chronicles 6 where we find that the Levites receive a different inheritance than the other Tribes of Israel. Instead of a territorial claim, the Levites get the 'cities and their suburbs'. This means that the Levites, in order to administer the Laws of Moses to the entire Israelite nation were in authority throughout Israel by municipal jurisdiction. Remember that the first written constitution too, complete with ratification from the Babylonian (Jewish) marshal's (Nehemiah TIRSHATHA) was to adhere to the Laws of Moses - Nehemiah 10. Some have thought, including me, that 'reading of the law' was the Penteteuch (Torah) so we tried it one day after service in the synagogue. It took us four hours to read Genesis so the conclusion is that the Laws of Moses was the reading of the law - Exodus 20-24:7.

Colorado is my model because it seems to be a utility government here. I will be tying this together with custodians of the record mainly through Freemasonry. There is plenty of evidence that this broaches a message given through mathematics so please bear with me as I try explaining this to you in layman terms with minimal attachments. But that is a way to explain it in terms NYGman may be able to use. I have always called this image Resignation of Judiciary. The purpose of constitutions is to keep government in line until the people can establish municipal home rule. METRO is another name for a higher positive law jural society.

I intend to stay the best I can in the subject matter of judiciary - as in the Judiciary Act of 1789:

...'saving to suitors' in all cases, the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-24-12 at 02:39 PM.