Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Historical Priestcraft - Monetizing Sin - Oath-mongering

Historical Priestcraft - Monetizing Sin - Oath-mongering

NYGman-Tax;

For your benefit I am endeavoring to show the historical basis and even mathematics of language (reproducible mental objects) or law behind the concept of redeeming lawful money. The premise you have designed here is faulty. You are demanding to know the "authority" by way of common law and common law is by your own demands correctly stare decisis - case law. The appeals justices are never allowed to practice law. They have to rule on authorities that are a collection of opinions and decrees of predecessor appeals courts. Case law. For this to happen there would have to be a suitor prosecuted for redeeming lawful money which is never going to happen. But supposing that it were the suitor would have to appeal and the appeal court render an opinion for publication.

The Libel of Review (LoR) is to set up a record, and presumably to train the suitor at record-forming. Being that the federal judge is a taxpayer it is obvious to some that this conflict of interest is self-executing recusal and leaving the suitor with a case file for items of fact like refusal for cause (R4C) the suitor comes into authority as a record-forming court (court of record) and even publishes a default judgment against the Secretary as the US Governor of the International Monetary Fund - United Nations charter law. That is the place where we extend outward into complete resignation of the judiciary as you prescribe in your initial "proof" premise so I will leave that thread to develop as you request while this thread develops as I understand a bigger picture of human history and the esoteric kingdom of heaven becoming exoteric at the time collapse known biblically as the End of Days.

This is better known as global municipal policy embodied in America as the Municipal League or sometimes METRO 1313. I have plenty of images about that. I visited the repository in Aurora while the curator was making some reforms and apparently took a liking to me. She did not have a fee schedule and had never discovered the two banker boxes of METRO 1313 materials so I think she was appreciative and simply gave me free run of the copiers. A member at SJI you may recall commissioned me to visit the ML repository for him so I mailed all the paper to him after I digitized a good portion of it.

Another title for the thread might be Melchizedek and Levi. Levite priests are of a bloodline and Melchizedek is presented without any emphasis on his heritage - Melchizedek we will presume is Elected for his purity in monotheism - for worship to the One True God. Melchizedek appears for collecting tithes from Abraham, who came out of the heart of polytheism in Ur, Chaldea (Kuwait - deep in Babylon). The Israelite nation is characterized basically for recognizing God as a single source of divinity and authority. A basic presumption I make on brain trust discussions is that Melchizedek as Elect, is in authority to administer to Levi, embodied in Masonry here in the West.

I will be going into several hot-button topics about spirituality, faith and religion. I know by now that many folks will want to put in opinions and begin debates and this is going to be really fun. Please keep in mind that I have images to back up why I believe what I say is true and that does not mean I know. I have an objective to this thread which is to compliment NYGman-Tax's thread Basis in Law. My approach will be to stay on my track as there are a lot of facets on my mind as I open the thread. If you have such "distractions" according to me, fine. I learn from you as I go. Please do not be upset or offended if I do not pick up debates with your differing points of view though.

Another item is I become aware how convincing images, especially documents can be. They are also time consuming and invite debate about my interpretation of them too. So I am going to try something new - delivering my opinions about law and history, math and physics without the images. I will add them only when I feel necessary. This will streamline my stream of thought delivery of what I am trying to say. I will be giving minimal time to reading what others have to say except my special guest NYGman-Tax. This thread is for everybody to enjoy but I am going through the trouble for NYGman who is a New York tax attorney that has become curious. [Notice that the man is a who and the TITLE is a what; that may help understand what you read below.]

I want to begin my exploration with I Chronicles 6 where we find that the Levites receive a different inheritance than the other Tribes of Israel. Instead of a territorial claim, the Levites get the 'cities and their suburbs'. This means that the Levites, in order to administer the Laws of Moses to the entire Israelite nation were in authority throughout Israel by municipal jurisdiction. Remember that the first written constitution too, complete with ratification from the Babylonian (Jewish) marshal's (Nehemiah TIRSHATHA) was to adhere to the Laws of Moses - Nehemiah 10. Some have thought, including me, that 'reading of the law' was the Penteteuch (Torah) so we tried it one day after service in the synagogue. It took us four hours to read Genesis so the conclusion is that the Laws of Moses was the reading of the law - Exodus 20-24:7.

Colorado is my model because it seems to be a utility government here. I will be tying this together with custodians of the record mainly through Freemasonry. There is plenty of evidence that this broaches a message given through mathematics so please bear with me as I try explaining this to you in layman terms with minimal attachments. But that is a way to explain it in terms NYGman may be able to use. I have always called this image Resignation of Judiciary. The purpose of constitutions is to keep government in line until the people can establish municipal home rule. METRO is another name for a higher positive law jural society.

I intend to stay the best I can in the subject matter of judiciary - as in the Judiciary Act of 1789:

...'saving to suitors' in all cases, the right of a common law remedy where the common law is competent to give it...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-24-12 at 02:39 PM.

One item on my mind to contribute to the basis of law is the Fundamental Orders of 1639. This would be a basis for state laws while the Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons is the foundation for municipal home rule.

While I look around for the source of this, it may be thought provoking in itself about monetizing sin:

Nope. That is the only thing I saved to disk that day so it looks like I was surfing an Board of Governors paper and grabbed it, titled it Monetizing Sin and moved on. I discovered another paper - a scripture teaching from the brain trust that same time though:

Crosstalk:

XX wrote: Therefore, we see there were many laws given by YeHoVaH prior to Sinai. Furthermore, we see Yehoshuah as Redeemer. A redeemer is one who pays the price for another. Therefore in Equity, the price was paid to buy back those held in bondage under Satan's dominion; and, therefore, Dominion was Lawfully placed in Yehoshuah. Otherwise, to take the Dominion absent Equity, payment for sin, is Stealing and that would have violated YeHoVaH's word and that will not happen.

DM wrote: I view the temple sacrifices as an early Income Tax. Think about that a moment and you might see it the same way. If you were to simply spill the blood of your most perfect livestock that is very expensive. The Levites most certainly did not eat the meat for themselves. This perfect livestock was killed to fuel fire burned to God. It served no functional economic purpose but to drain life substance off of the Israelites in a show of homage over the Golden Calf imagery.

XX’s comment: Certainly sin has a price tag. I was studying Ephesians late last night coupled with Romans – interesting. Notice that “by one man sin was imparted to the Age [World]”. I would like the Reader to consider: Is it possible to sin against a law that does not exist? Before I continue, I have to lay a bit of groundwork. I shall call Adam “The Man” and I...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-24-12 at 11:47 PM.

The basic structure of administering law in America was designed in the Judiciary Act of 1789. By creating the Districts overlayed on the States the Judiciary Act styled - city of Washington, District of Columbia. The city is the municipal jurisdiction same as METRO organization.

Here in Colorado it remains quite evident and housed with the county courts are the district courts. El Paso county and Teller county are Combined Courts - The Fourth Judicial District. The priesthood of judicial administration is still housed in the 'cities and their suburbs' as originally found at I Chronicles 6.

I cut that post short as a general inquiry came to mind. This might be the deal breaker!

How can the opposite of money (debt) be considered a derivative of money with any value (in money)?

NYGman is an attorney and therefore has a job to do.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The basic structure of administering law in America was designed in the Judiciary Act of 1789. By creating the Districts overlayed on the States the Judiciary Act styled - city of Washington, District of Columbia. The city is the municipal jurisdiction same as METRO organization.

Here in Colorado it remains quite evident and housed with the county courts are the district courts. El Paso county and Teller county are Combined Courts - The Fourth Judicial District. The priesthood of judicial administration is still housed in the 'cities and their suburbs' as originally found at I Chronicles 6.

When Jere headed North to Detroit and left Reho back home in Alabama, the Levites with Jere were living off of the tithes and therefore they were receiving an income MUCH higher than the other tribes. Now Jere was interested in keeping his new found power - NOT OF INHERITANCE - made by appointment. So Jere went about the work of setting up idols and changing the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday. By the way notice these are the TWO test commandments - the latter having a perpetual covenant - a Sign between God and His People.

If one keeps Sunday one is obeying a false god and to whom one obeys to that one is one in submission. But back to the Levites. Jere was very interested in keeping his power so he made it impossible for any self respecting Levite to stay associated with the Ten Tribes - including Ephraim and Manasseh. Therefore since Jere setup false idols and LED the people into apostasy - what is new under the sun? - the Levites left town fast and headed South to Alabama [actually Jerusalem- I jest].

Therefore the Levites joined up with Judah and Benjamin [see that Judah stood surety for Benjamin in the Egyptian affair] and the THREE tribes Levi, Judah and Benjamin make up the Kingdom of Judah or you might say the House of Judah.

However the birthright was given to Israel - specifically Joseph's sons = Ephraim and Manasseh. And currently due to the commission of Jeremiah the Throne that was called David's Throne [Actually the Eternal called it His Throne] which used to be in Jerusalem is currently possessed in Israel but one OF Judah sits upon it.

Now Consider that while Judah [3 tribes] are of Jacob, Judah is NOT of Israel. The Jews are ONLY a small subset of Jacob and while the masses confuse the Jews with Israel they are WRONG. In fact most of Jacob is NOT Israel - only Ephraim and Manasseh. The Birthright tribes. Notice that 7 * 360 = 2520 as in years. See Leviticus 26. And notice that in or around 1803+/- the two fledgling nations one a single nation and the other a multitude of nations - began to rise in awesome strength. Said rise was not due to anything THEY did, because mostly Israel is still in Apostasy and Rebellion against the Most High - the rise was due to a promise that Yehovah made to Abraham.

Just as Yehovah protected and supported His chosen people out of Egypt - today if you will hear his voice. Mankind in a sense is an INSTRUMENTALITY of God to effect His Will in the Earth. Now if you oppose God's Will in Rebellion to your Creator, then you might read Deuteronomy 27 and 28. Also Isaiah 1.

===============

Now regarding the Administration of a State - the Settlors of the State are Sovereign to its creation. Notice also that the Settlors are SURETY for their creation. Notice "We the People" pledged their private estates as surety for a failing system "The United States of America" - but notice that TUSofA was a PERPETUAL COVENANT. Know ye not that the debtor is slave to the lender?

Do you trust me? I have no trust in you.

Joh 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, "Take these things hence; make not My Father's house an house of merchandise."

Joh 2:24 But Jesus [for His part] did not trust Himself unto them, because He Himself knew all men,

Joh 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this Sanctuary in building, and wilt Thou raise it up in three days?

Joh 2:21 But He was speaking concerning the temple of His body.

Pray tell how many Chromosomes are in each cell? 46 right? Separation of Church and State - HARDLY - that would be Rebellion AGAINST Yehovah.

====================

When will men realize their fantastic BREACH of TRUST and return to THE WAY [psalm 119]? I believe it was LINCOLN who upon realizing that America [Americans = Manasseh] was in deep trouble called for a NATIONAL time of FASTING AND PRAYER AND REPENTANCE.

Today things are MUCH worse and Yehovah will NOT be mocked. Just as Israel was once slaves in Egypt - again Israel [Ephraim and Manasseh] Britain and United States - find themselves slaves to debt. But unless Israel returns in mass to The Way of God and leaves off their Idolatry and Rebellion taught to them by Jeroboam [Jere] they are doomed to the same end.

To the confused reader - I write NOT about the STATE OF ISRAEL - that is the House of Judah and of course the BAD FIG [another teaching for another day] - I write concerning Ephraim and Manasseh. Money being a medium of exchange based on mutual promises as Consideration - which is to say Money can and most often does form a Nexus of Contract - I will do a thing for you EITHER FOR MUTUAL PROMISES OR IN CONVERSION - MONEY. That is to say Contract may encompass Trust Agreement but Trust Agreement may not include Contract. However, try as I may I cannot seem to find MY Signature upon a Note.

Attorney's are fun - just like most everybody else they only know what they know - we deal with the Individual and not a Class. If one is blind who cares about his fancy title. Most likely it is just a license - which begs a Higher Power.

But I know that The Earth is held in USUFRUCT for ALL of the Living. And while Adam OBEYED a different lawgiver and therefore submitted under that Administration - his deed was binding upon his heirs - but we are EACH given Choice - therefore Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve. Yet now ALL THINGS are placed UNDER the feet of Yehoshuah Messiah. Which is to say Yehovah Saves. ALL THINGS friend - there is FREEDOM in Yehoshuah. And the children of the King are free.

Finally ONE Son Qualified - Matthew 4 - and therefore the Good News friend is that the Kingdom of God is near! Yet do not be confused, Aw-dawm or you could say Adam's kind is mostly still subject to Satan, as god. Save a few - elected of God = called ones. And to whom he did predestinate he did prejustify - therefore WHO SHALL LAY ANY CHARGE UPON GOD'S ELECT?

Just because one is a practicing lawyer [attorner] does not mean one is with knowledge - like most trained in submission - they are just going thru the procedures. Why, the majority couldn't be wrong could they?

Joh 2:24 But Jesus [for His part] did not trust Himself unto them, because He Himself knew all men,

One thing attorner's know is Trust - therefore "do you trust me"? Why?

WHAT HATH THE LIVING TO DO WITH THE DEAD?

For no son of Adam will have all dominion in himself - until the Son of The Man who is the Son of God comes - who is the Root [ I AM ] and the Offspring of David - therefore it is His Right - which begs a Kingdom, which begs a Government which begs a Ruler, which begs a Settlor. And yet the masses lift up the little horn with the cry of PEACE and the hope that "human nature" will solve their problems - FALSE HOPE. They are as a prostitute who pays her lovers.

And He who placed all things UNDER His feet by necessity is exempted. People wonder whereof come the Laws of Nations. That is about to make this writer Laugh out loud. But Nimrod began to be mighty and a People began to place their trust in him. And some drawn to power seized on the Legal nature of the Trust effected.

However I can see that the Contract while it is Lawful may NOT be Legal - therefore what is illegal except not-legal. And what is legal except that there exists a Grantor, Trustee and Beneficiary and perhaps a Director which is most times in the Beneficiary - but not always.

Pray tell do you read that the Sovereignty of Yehoshuah is shared with the Subjects - even though they are One body? No! A subject must be CLOTHED in Royalty by a GRANT by the Sovereign. Regarding men's Estates - WHERE DO YOU PLACE YOUR TRUST? Yet those who Overcome in Yehoshuah are no longer called Subject - by Grant - they are called "My Friends".

Who is this who says the Law is no more? For what Kingdom is absent a government? And what government is absent a Law? Therefore "The Law" begs a Lawgiver, and one who will make a USE of said Law. One making a USE of said Law is then made Subject to the Lawgiver - but before the Attorners go and get all giddy - ALL THINGS were placed UNDER the feet of Yehoshuah.

Argue with me and give me your Trust - else "I have no trust in you" - go away boy, you bother me. For if you argue with me, then answer me this, WHY? Do you submit to me as a man of authority? Or are you rebellious in nature? If you don't consent - then say so - but your argument is a witness against you. Do you esteem me to be with power over you? Or can you walk on water?

I claim the precious blood of Yehoshuah, my Redeemer in the name of Yehoshuah ben Yehovah, I am michael joseph a redeemed Son of Yehovah in Yehoshuah of the Tribes of Yisrael (Jacob) and I now set my hand to this expression by my free will act with full liability concerning my dominions under my Redeemer, Yehoshuah and absent intent to trespass, but to live in peace with my neighbors:

Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-25-12 at 01:09 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

There are three styles to prophecy - initial, ongoing and fulfillment:

Eze 37:15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Eze 37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of
    Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Eze 37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
    Thank you Michael Joseph. That is a great template to pull maybe five quotes about the foundations of law and use. It may very well be that I have to explain Melchizedek and Levi further but you have described the dominions of the Levite priesthood to be levah (the tangle of debt ergo animal sacrifice) and Leviathan - serpent of debt associated with admiralty; to rise above and walk on the water.

Excellent timing!

P.S. I am thinking that the term insanity is described in the word attorney.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-25-12 at 04:02 PM.

There are three styles to prophecy - initial, ongoing and fulfillment:

This is VERY important because it goes to the heart of this thread. You show Ezekiel. And I want you to notice that Ezekiel was to prophecy to Israel. But guess what? Ezekiel could NOT prophecy to Israel DURING HIS DAY.

The House of Judah is NOT the House of Israel - but both are from Jacob. Just as Israel - the people are NOT located in the STATE OF ISRAEL - in fact there are many who would call themselves Jews who are not of the House of Judah! But don't tell anybody that last one - it is a big secret.

Rev 2:9 I know thy ... tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I give them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make [compel] them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I ... loved thee.

---------

So then who is Ezekiel talking to?

Answer: Ephraim and Manasseh = Israel OF THIS TIME.

In fact most Scripture is not written to just anyone - most Scripture is written to those Called or Chosen of God. That is to say Salvation as taught in the churches is a total lie. Alter calls and such stuff begging people to become saved is NOT of Christ. This is man-made and is being propagated upon the ignorant by Agents of Satan - called Ministers - in the Pulpit. It is a shame.

For you cannot come into the Kingdom of God UNLESS you are called by the Holy Spirit. I know some are saying - "What you talkin' bout Willis?":

Joh 6:44 "No man is able to come to Me, except the Father Which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Joh 6:65 And He said, "For this cause said I unto you, that no man can come unto Me, except it were given unto him of My Father."

Now then the so called church - actually false church teaches that the Law is done away with - Yet we see Moses and Elijah on the mount of Transfiguration - neither of them met with their death in the Earth. Moses = Law; Elijah = Prophets. Furthermore, What did Yehoshuah say:

Joh 6:48 I am the bread of life.

Joh 6:49 Your fathers ate manna in the wilderness, and died.

Joh 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down out from heaven, in order that any one may eat of it, and not die.

Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this One before you, he shall live unto the age: but the bread, moreover, which I will give is Myself, which I will give for the life of the world."

and

When the Adversary tempted Yehoshuah - appealing to his vanity - for at this time Yehoshuah was STARVING:

Mat 4:2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, He was afterward an hungred.

Mat 4:3 And when Satan who was tempting Him, having approached Him and said,"stones become loaves."

Mat 4:4 But He answered and said, It standeth written, Man shall not live upon bread only, but upon every utterance that proceedeth through the mouth of God.

Now dear Reader, Every Word includes the so called Old Testament - which is NOT Old at all - but VITAL and NECESSARY. So then if Ezekiel could not testify to Israel in his day - why dear Reader to you pass upon the treasure found within the Great Book of Ezekiel just because it is found in the so called Old Testament?

In fact the Great Book of Ezekiel has more Prophecy pertaining to this very time and beyond than any other book in the Scripture.

Who is this who would accuse God's Chosen? Said one had best be insane or be back peddling faster than a North Carolina crawdad. IN HIS NAME - Yehoshuah H' Messiah - a Power of Attorney given to the called in Christ - and ALL THINGS are UNDER Christ and all things were made by and thru Christ. Therefore again I ask who is this who would accuse God's Chosen? I feel sorry for said one.

I am with a Will - acting not in or for a decedents estate. Rather, "Thy Will be done on earth as it is in the Heavens" - Inter-vivos.

"Isa 10:5 O Assyrian! the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is Mine indignation.

ALL THINGS are placed UNDER Yehoshuah, yes? Are Statutes ALL THINGS? Are Surveys ALL THINGS? Are Estates ALL THINGS? ALL THINGS friend means ALL THINGS. And this Earth and ALL therein belongs to the Living - so why are men and women acting in and for the Dead?

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that wash their robes, in order that they may have right over the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city.

Rev 22:15 ... Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Concerning the Levite:

Eze 44:10 And the Levites that went astray far from Me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from Me after their dirty idols; they shall even bear their iniquity.

Eze 44:11 Yet they shall be ministers in My sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house, and ministering to the house: they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the Nation, and they shall stand before them to minister unto them.

Eze 44:12 Because they ministered unto them before their dirty idols, and were to the house of Israel for a stumblingblock of iniquity; therefore have I lifted up Mine hand against them, saith the Lord GOD, and they shall bear their iniquity.

Concerning the Zadok:

Eze 44:15 But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of My sanctuary when the sons of Israel went astray from Me, they shall come near to Me to minister unto Me, and they shall stand before Me to bring near unto Me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD:

Eze 44:16 They shall enter into My sanctuary, and they shall come near to My table, to minister unto Me, and they shall keep My charge.

Eze 44:17 And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court, they shall be clothed with linen garments; and no wool shall come upon them, whiles they minister in the gates of the inner court, and toward the house.

Eze 44:18 They shall have linen turbans upon their heads, and shall have linen breeches upon their loins; and they shall not gird themselves with any thing that causeth sweat.

Eze 44:19 And when they go forth into the outer court, even into the outer court to the People, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy storerooms, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the People with their garments.

Eze 44:24 And in strife they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to My judgments: and they shall keep My laws and My statutes in all Mine appointed seasons; and they shall hallow My sabbaths.

Who is this who despises The Way of Elohim? How will he stand?

Deu 32:36 For the LORD shall vindicate His People, And repent Himself for His servants, When He seeth that their power is gone, And there is none defended and protected.

Commentary: What is the SIGN upon His People - It is a stand alone perpetual covenant [contract]. Those who keep and hallow ALL of the Sabbaths. It is a MARK which is a SIGN upon His People! Did it say ALL People in verse 36 or His People? But, but, my pastor said we don't have to perform the Law anymore. Pastor is leading the sheep into the pit - for what King is without Government? And what Government is without Law? Now then did Yehoshuah come proclaiming Salvation? AMAZING ANSWER = NO! He proclaimed the Kingdom of Elohim draws close now - for One Son has Overcome. Do you have a destiny?

Deu 32:37 And He shall say, Where are their gods, Their rock in whom they trusted,

Commentary: And Nimrod began to be a mighy man in the earth and men began to place their full faith and trust in him. Economy - Wizards of Money?

Deu 32:43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with His People: For He will avenge the blood of His servants, And will render vengeance to His adversaries, And will be propitious unto His land, And to His People.

Commentary: Who is this who would accuse God's called? I feel most sorry for that one? My waymarks - two little feet - belong to Elohim.

It may seem as if I have gone off on tangent, but I promise I will lead back to Baalam which will lead to monetizing sin.

Claiming the precious blood of Yehoshuah, my Redeemer in the name of Yehoshuah ben Yehovah, I am michael joseph a redeemed Son of Yehovah in Yehoshuah of the Tribes of Yisrael (Jacob) and I now set my hand to this expression by my free will act with full liability concerning my dominions under my Redeemer, Yehoshuah and absent intent to trespass, but to live in peace with my neighbors:

Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-25-12 at 08:51 PM.

The images from this morning are laden with symbols - most of which you speak of. The shield is Knights Templar with the chevron of the Jesus' family tomb - the Body (family/heritage) of CHRIST. The two sticks melded as one are a little out of focus to allow the viewer to see the Sacred Seal of Solomon in the mirror, with the morning sun illuminating. I thought it turned out rather clever.

That sacred seal of Solomon illuminates the sand elevator system used in the pillars of the Temple to allow the priests to escape with the Ark of the Covenant. I included it in the pictures though to demonstrate the history of the Knights Templar through Freemasonry - as the Temple on the Mount is the origins of the Craft, having hewn those stones with divine secrets instead of steel tools. See here how the Masons identify with Levi - the breastplate.

I hope the readers will take your lesson to heart but as I said, I have a goal to let this develop on my stream of consciousness upon the precedence of both Melchizedek (Zadok) and the Elect (essentially the same thing) to redact all that into the roles of METRO organization and lawful self governance too. I think that such esoteric lessons as these will work what they will work, by the grace of God and the amount of experience and understanding of the reader. So it is good to go extreme, then come back to pragmatic demonstration and then reach beyond the envelope...

Last edited by David Merrill; 10-25-12 at 10:33 PM.

Yes, the sand elevator - Jeremiah - overturn, overturn, overturn - Ireland, Scotland, England.

Jachin and Boaz - I think it was Michael Rood who did an excellent study on the sand elevator system.

I think it is impossible to comprehend absent comprehension of the two houses - and more specifically who is Israel today - for Manasseh [a People] and Ephraim [multitude of nations] is where Israel [Jacob] placed his name.

Clearly the sticks have not been united in one. For it is only in Yehoshuah who will unite the TWO crowns into ONE - which is to say the King and the Priest into ONE - State is Church; therefore Church is State.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-25-12 at 10:04 PM.

One item on my mind to contribute to the basis of law is the Fundamental Orders of 1639. This would be a basis for state laws while the Charter of Freedoms and Exemptions Granted to Patroons is the foundation for municipal home rule.

While I look around for the source of this, it may be thought provoking in itself about monetizing sin:

Nope. That is the only thing I saved to disk that day so it looks like I was surfing an Board of Governors paper and grabbed it, titled it Monetizing Sin and moved on. I discovered another paper - a scripture teaching from the brain trust that same time though:

Crosstalk:
    See Exchange Contracts vs FRNs article footnote .

This footnote may have been a veiled reference to the demand for lawful money expressing the contract's transaction denomination basis as USNs, and thereby simply rebutting the default presumption of FRNs.

The sin is choosing to use the FRN instead of the USN... which is the choice presented in Mt 22.15-22 ("Give unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's...")... and which may the line Yahweh has drawn that Satan cannot cross... just as He drew a line for Satan in not allowing him to kill Job.
    Last edited by doug555; 10-26-12 at 02:11 AM.