Thread: Historical Priestcraft - Monetizing Sin - Oath-mongering

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    I was curious about the source of that monetizingsin image too. I saw those large-numbered footnotes and figured it must be a large work. And then it hit me - WAIT, I have that book (well, two books as you see). Sure enough, that is page 831 of PIECES OF EIGHT - THE MONETARY POWERS AND DISABILITIES OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION by Edwin Vieira Jr. If there's a particular page you'd like scanned, just say so.

Here's what stands out to me; as an attorney (JD) Mr. Vieira has arguably written the definitive work on the history of money in America. Yet he was unable to resolve the conundrum of lawful money - how a FRN could self-redeem. If he is genuine, and I believe him to be a true patriot (confirmed by the quatlosers bad-mouthing him), the excisable nature of the FRN and our remedy written into law that David Merrill reveals totally escapes Mr. Vieira. I think this speaks to how well this scam (if I may use the term) is hidden from the average reader, and even learned attorneys! Therefore I will have more patience with attorneys like NYGMan as they learn.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 10-26-12 at 03:06 PM.